Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). Empty
PostSubject: A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).   A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Zaria|Teagan|Morgan

Zaria skips into her new cabin area and looks around smiling widely. She quickly spots a cozy looking corne. Still grinning, Zaria skips to the cozy looking little corner. Slowly and carefully, she sits down on a bean-bag chair.

Zaria smiles lightly, for no real reason besides that shes in a good mood. She brushes a strand of hair behind her head and looks around slowly. Her attenion falls apon a little shelf, containing books and play scrips. She looks at all of the titles, and reaches out for the book, Little Women. She places the book on her lap and opens it, and starts to read.

Several minuets pass to find, Zaria completly lost in the book. After a while, she puts a book-mark in the book and shuts it, and sets it on the table. She then gentally rubs her eyes, and looks around at her cabin. Zaria sighs softly, and picks up her book once more and starts to read it once more, quickly loosing her self in the pages.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).   A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:39 pm

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). Ap9n6g15

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). Cassid11

I walked around the cabin, not sure which one was mine. I walked in a cabin that looked classy. I poked my head in. "Uh...hello..? Anyone here...? I'm kind of lost..." I bellowed out walking inside. I kept my hands in my pocket as I heard no answer. What cabin was I in anyway? "Hello...?" I called out again, walking around. I poked my head in a room. A girl was lying on her bed, reading. "Can you help me..? I'm sort of lost..." This was the only and ONLY time I would be polite. I was lost and needed help. As soon as I find my way to my cabin, I was be myself again.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).   A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Zaria|Teagan|Morgan

Zaria hears someone in the cabin, and snaps out her intentive book reading. She places her bookmark in her book, and carefully shuts her book. She then sits in on the table and stands up slowly.

Zaria looks around to see the girl. She smiles lightly and walks over to where the girl stands. "Sure, I can help you! What do you need help with?"
She says to the girl.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).   A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 pm

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). Ap9n6g15

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). Cassid11

"I need finding my cabin...I thin it's Hera since I'm a daughter of a minor god." I said running my fingers through my hair. I pushed my my glasses that were slightly falling off my nose. They weren't real glasses, but I liked wearing them as if they were real. I smiled at the girl, hoping she could help.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).   A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Zaria|Teagan|Morgan

"I see, however some minor god's do have their own cabins, so first off, why dont you tell me your god parent"she says to the girl. Zaria then returns the girls smile to her. She then says,"Oh Im Zaria Teagan Morgan, by the way, but I go by either Zaria, Zar or sometimes Aria"she says to her.

Zaria then looks around slowly and almost boredly. She really wants to do something fun and artistic, maybe she could talk to the cabin leader, about doing something in the cabin, to make it more artistic like. She then brushes her hair behind her ears, so its out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).   A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cozy little corner of the cabin.(Open to anyone, but please not to many people).
Page 1 of 1