Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE] Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE]   Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Leena Alice Hale, Daughter of Chronos And Little Monster

She rose out of her seat like a painted ghost
She was the woman that I wanted the most
As she reached for my arm I gave her my hand
I said 'Lay me down easy let me understand'
Let me sign, let sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign...

was prepared for the snow. Mostly. Weather was easy to predict, and I'd had a notion to at least wear a jacket. But now I was covered in snow. Which sucked.
Quickly, I practically jumped through the door of the Dance Hall, shaking off my head and shrugging off the jacket. Leaving it near the door, all I could hope was that it wasn't gonna be taken by someone in need of one. Cause if it was taken, I was screwed.
I was wearing a short black dress, with a lacy flower pattern. It had a square neckline, and I kind of loved it. My petite 4"10 frame was taller for the night, because I was wearing black Frendi heels. They had a pretty bow on the top of the toe. I had a silver wing necklace instead of my usual choker, and a ring that had way too many stones in it. I had diamond stud earrings, and a normal silver and black zirconia bracelet. My mask was black and silver, and was fixed on my face.
My hair was its usual short and spiky self, and probably looked terribly wet from the snow that had fallen. I was wearing some makeup, mostly mascara and eyeliner. Not too much foundation, because I needed to buy more.
'Can't you stick to themes?' I heard someone mutter, and I raised my eyebrow, ignoring her.
Who cared about Romeo and Juliet? They killed each other out of foolishness, and had what? Three days of love? A night of love and they wanted to get married. I'd gone with a very neutral color, and I was happy of that fact. Instead of showing a preference to Capulet or Montague, I was being my unique self.
A quick glance around told me a few people had chosen to make up their own theme, but I was still me.
I'd tried to test my own future before coming out, to see was I gonna meet anyone. And if it would be worth going. But it didn't work, because I was leaving my decision up to the glimpse of my future which would show me what I decided, and that was just confusing and didn't work.
So instead I'd leave it to the fates. My night was in their hands.
'Best make the most of it,' I laughed softly.

OOC: Leena <3
Clothes: Here
Theme: RIP - Rita Ora
RP Partner/s: Open Topic yay
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Fayth

Fayth

Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE]   Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Fαyth CΩnnΣll

Fayth had never been to anything quite social but today he'd made an exception. A yawn escaped his lips as he walked into the hall and clasped his hands behind his back. Most days he wore simple and loose clothing for most of the hard labor that he did but today he was dressed in a unique set of clothes he'd made himself. They consisted of a tighter fitting t-shirt that was a pale off-white cream color with crisscrossing light blue designs running up and down. But the designs actually met in several places and formed various greek symbols with the most prominent being the Alpha and Omega symbol on the back of his shirt.

As he got into the room his bright pink eyes scanning the room as one of his pale hands reached up to tuck a strand of moonlight silver hair behind his ear that had escaped the long braid down his back that had bits of gold and silver braided into it. He yawned a little bit as he walked and looked down for a moment as he stumbled a bit. He checked if his shoe was undone but it wasn't and he glanced back and blushed a tad as he realized he'd just tripped on nothing but air.

A soft laugh could be heard and Fayth looked up just in time to run smack dab right into some girl he'd never seen. He blinked and fell back a little onto his butt and laughed a bit and looked up, "Oh my...I'm terribly sorry!" he said in a nervous voice. He hadn't meant to run into her but it seemed he was a bit clumsier than usual. Perhaps the fates had willed him to run into her. After all...life was boring alone.

(Your topic looked lonely so I figured Fayth could team up with Faith! Muahaha!)
Back to top Go down

Let Me Sign [OPEN TO PEOPLE]
Page 1 of 1