Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) Empty
PostSubject: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Dylan sat on a bench in the common area, enjoying a moment of quiet. Well, not really enjoying, per say. He was hoping that someone other than the Ares kids who popped up every now and again to torment Enyo kids (OUR FATHER IS THE TRUE GOD OF WAR!) Would be hanging around that day. No such luck. He considered going to the beach, but didn't much feel like swimming. "Too quiet," He muttered. Hearing someone walk up behind he, he span around and socked them in the face, expecting an Ares kid. Woops. "Oh jeez, sorry." He said, cringing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:26 pm

I walked around the courtyard, Great, I managed to put up the fight off my life despite being critically injured and came close to death. Only to be saved by a girl. I shuddered at the thought. Ow, maybe I should not have done that, I'm not completely healed but I'm healed enough to walk around.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Sorry about that. I'm Hannah, and yours is?????" I was hoping for a quick reply because Tobias was coming to meet me at any moment. But then again, this guy was cool too, at least from my first impression.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Flare moved about the courtyard, sitting firm down on the ground, the young girl smiled softly to herself bringing her cane to rest upon her knees. Flare shuddered slightly, leaning back, her head facing the sky, her hair hanging over her face ever so slightly, her bare fet pressed togethor. Flare let out a soft sigh, enjoying the relative peace and calm the outdoors offered.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm

((Wait, what?))
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:58 pm

twistedTortuga wrote:
((Wait, what?))
(Ethans standing in the background, he's still kind of injured. You nearly hit some girl in the face.And theres some one else walking around)
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:02 pm

((OK, thnx))

["I'm glad I didn't hit you, Hannah. I'm Dylan." He extended a hand to shake. "Again, sorry about that. I'm not normally this antsy." He noticed Ethan standing a ways off. "Oh crap."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Let's try to think of the good side of things.... Who am I kidding? There is no good side of it. I'm a mess, I should of stayed at the infirmary. No, I would have been better of dying than be saved by a girl.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Dylan assumed a boxing pose. "You! Ares kid! Leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:19 pm

"Huh? What did I do now?" I muttered to myself. What the hell did I do wrong. I'm not in the condition to fight, I reminded myself. I'm not completely healed yet.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:42 pm

"You people have been bothering me all day! Enyo is just as good as Ares! Now- Wait. You weren't with the others earlier."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

"No I wasn't. I'm the pacifist of my siblings or at least as pacifist as I can be." I replied. "They tend to mock me for this, but the one time I actually fight some one, their conveniently on the other side of the world."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:52 pm

"Oh." Dylan put his fists down, and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about that, then. I'm Dylan." He wandered over to Ethan. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:57 pm

"I'm Ethan."

"Sorry about my siblings, they're not the greatest people in the world." I said.

I chuckled a little, ignoring the pain it caused me. Understatement of the day.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Dylan laughed. "Certainly true." His eyebrows creased. "You look hurt."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:07 pm

"Yeah, I fought someone and got hurt badly. Lost a lot of blood." I replied. "I was brought to the infirmary. I'm okay for the most part, I'm supposed to be taking it easy. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit around and do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 pm

"Well then. Do you wanna chat?" Dylan gave half smile.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:37 pm

"Sure," I replied.

I find it easier to talk to everyone but my own siblings for obvious reasons. I should be better in a few days though, I think. I'm not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:55 pm

"I hope so. Sucks gettin' all beat up like that." Dylan smiled. "So how long you been here, Ethan?
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:03 pm

"One year," I replied. "How long have you been at camp?"

"I don't train much because the same routine got old."
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:20 pm

"Ehhem....I'm still here. So, nice to meet both of you. I didnt catch this, but who are you godparents? Mine is Aphrodite, and BTW, I hate my cabin because i am allergic to perfume. So instead i have to stay in the Hermes cabin sometimes." I felt like a dork telling them my life's story but it was worth it...I guess.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Dylan span around and laughed awkwardly. "Sorry about that. My mother is Enyo. She's like Ares, but female, and more of a-" Dylan cut himself off. Better not to insult a goddess. "I've been hero for three years."
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:48 pm

"And...uhhh...Ethan, what about you?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:49 pm

{[ 4 Sentences guys! ]}
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 pm

((KK Skye. Just wondering, is it OK to only do three sentences if you can't stretch it out to four without making your writing clunky? Infrequently, of course (let the mods decide how often is too often). Is that alright?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)   WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next