Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing Piano in my Corner.

Go down 
+3
Zan
Angel
dean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 pm

I smiled and stretched out my arms wanting a hug.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Zoey shrugged and hugged the other girl. "You're name's Grace, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm

I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:42 pm

"Nice to meet you too" I said kind of quietly before she started talking to someone else.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:53 pm

I blushed, "Sorry, nice to meet you," I apologized and said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 pm

"Well, nice meet and greet, I suppose." Zoey said, trying to draw everyone's eyer her way.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

I shrugged and walked back to Dean hugging his waist. I saw someone else, I'd heard him speak before, he had an Irish kind of accent, he was like a mountain and looked strong, stronger than Dean, Max or Shawn. I walked up to him and pulled his shirt, "Who are you?" I asked Michael.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I smiled a little, friendly enough for her to know it was okay. Everyone here so far was claimed by their god parent. I wondered who would claim me...
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

I smile and stand when Grace runs to greet her caring older brother. "Hey Dean." I say. And watch as she introduces her self to people grinning. I try to catch Deans eye, putting aside our differences and looking at him, as if looking for some answer to why she thought I was her father. My face is creased with concern at the thought of this precious little girl being brought back from the dead and having no emotion about it. My eyes welled with tears that I blinked back harshly.

Last edited by blaque%panther on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 pm

I shuffled around in my spot. I looked toward the walls.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm

I give up on trying to read Dean and look down. I take a few steps untill I'm stading by the new girl, Felicity? "I'm Shawn, welcome to camp." I say trying to sound happy, but my mind still lingers on Grace.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am

I could feel my heart pumping. "Thanks" I managed. "I'm Felicity Eden" I said hiding the sound of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 am

I smiled and held onto Shawn tightly.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 am

I decided to speak up- for now. "How do you know when a God claims you?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:06 am

I shrugged, I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 am

It felt awkward asking that. "You have to know. You were claimed by Ares" I said, not believing my words. I sounded like an Ares child now.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 pm

"Hey y'all, I need a favor, Zoe." I said butting into a conversation rudely. Oh well. They needed to get used to it. I mean I'd been here for how long? And they still didn't expect me to not butt in?
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 pm

I smirk at her awkwardness, and kiss Grace on her head, pondering Felicity's question. "Well...um...usually they send a sign, that will apear over your head...I think?" I say stupidly, grinning lopsided at her. I look up and see the familiar face of Roxanne, harsh and rude, but oh so loveable Roxanne. "Whatcha need?" I ask her, winking at Felicity.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:52 pm

I stepped away from Shawn, "Hello, who are you?" I asked still hlding Shawn' hand.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm

He winked. I felt weird on the inside and looked away. "Thanks, Shawn" I said silently yet thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:08 pm

"Fine, thanks," I said raising an eyebrow at the deathly pale girl. "Hey guys. I need y'all or Zoe for some revenge." I smiled vengefully at them.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 pm

My intrest in whatever Roxanne needed went up a notch. "That, we can do." I tell her already thinking of different scenarios in my head. "Whats the sitch?" I ask her more than ready to get some action around camp. I look back at Felicity, "Dont stress too much about being undetermined, sooner or later your god parent will realize how great you are and claim you." I say flashing her a dazzling white smile, Gods, I was such a flirt!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 am

I stepped forwards and waved to Dean who was being called by Max and had to leave. I looked at Roxanne, "Just tell me what to do," I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:06 pm

"Naw you're too young for this kinda shiz..." I said softly. I looked back up at Shawn, "I need to get the Aphrodite kids back for stealing all my black hair dye and leaving me with this," I held up a bottle of red hair dye and took off my baseball hat revealing my now dyed reddish brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 pm

My eyes went wide a little in surprise. No flirting with me, please. Not interested in a relationship at the moment. I giggled with nervousness and uneasiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Piano in my Corner.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next