Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Grand Piano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel

The Grand Piano Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 pm

The Amplitheater was normally bustling with activities, but today... It was quiet. Not a single soul lingered in the empty Amplitheater. That until Penelope Came. She sat down on the bench and let her fingers glide across the keys of the Grand Piano. She couldn't describe the music, what she felt, nothing. She just did it. She did several scales, and then some beautiful note playing. Only real musicians could hear this music. If somebody came up to Penelope, they would think she's just playing a recording.

Sometimes people just need to get their emotions out.

OOC: The song is Liebestraum, Very pretty and well played on the Piano.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

The Grand Piano Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm

I walked into the ampitheater and saw a girl playing the piano. I stopped and waited for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

The Grand Piano Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 pm

A boy walks into the room just as rain started pouring down. Penelope's hair was soaked before she could notice the Boy. When she stopped, she looked up at the boy, her black hair soaking wet. "Hello." Was only she could murmur. Penelope turned away and got up from her Piano Bench. She nodded and wiped her face with her sleeve. It was wet not only with rain, but tears.

"I gave you the talent to Play"

Penelope was stunned for a moment, then she started walking away, Tears streaming down her face. Why did her mother have to die? Why couldn't she had just avoided the Monster and let it grab Penelope instead of her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Piano Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Piano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: