Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 pm

~OH~ xD

"Oh erm..." Madeline's voice drifted off. "I um, like ya too."
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:55 pm

I blushed a deep red.
~I gotta go.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:57 pm

~Byee! Tell Johnny or whoever I say hi!~

She blushed as well, not knowing it, though.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm

I watched them do...nothing?? They both just said they liked each other! I grabbed a vine in my hand, whipping Will on the arm. "Do something you idiot! You both just said you liked each other in a cliche manner...if you're gonna continue your stereotypical route of this you can't just stand their and let your faces turn red as a strawberry!" I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Lol, wow... I like her, very blunt.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:52 pm

ooc: x3 thank you. She is rather fun to roleplay
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm

OOC: Speaking of whicth, I made a topic on out of campus if you want to bring a charre
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 pm

ooc: Which topic? I see the one of Treston's apartment...but I'm too lazy to look for another xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm

That would be it...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm

"Ouch!" Will yelped as his face returned to his normal tan complexion.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm

I gave a single nod with a look the sad No kidding! I kept that look on my face a moment before I rolled my vibrant purple eyes. "You're the man in this situation...or at least I'm pretty sure you are. So do something you bumbling idiot!" I snapped, gesturing over to Madeline.
ooc: Okay...so I have a question...
Madeline is a Daughter of Zeus...and Will is a grandson of Zeus...so doesn't that technically make them related O_o Like...aunt and nephew?? *is curious about this*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 pm

~Who the hell cares? They like each other. ISN'T HERA ZEUS'S SISTER?!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:41 pm

ooc: Touche xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm

~Anyway...I found my uncle's crowbar.
Will stood there rubbing his arm stupidly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm

~Psh, am I the only one who notices that like if Madeline dated Sam she would still be his aunt? PSH! Zeus kids are like all related to other kids >.<~

Madeline stares blankly at the two, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

~Yeah I think it's becuase Zeus is a whore so we're like related to everyone in the myth world.
Will looked a Madeline with hopeful stormy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm

~Psh, manwhores.~

She smiled, and started to speak. "So, ninjas or pirates?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 pm

I placed my head in my hands. "You're both idiots!" I muttered, shaking my head. I turned to Madeline. "If he's not man enough to do something then you do it...be the one that wears the pants!" I exclaimed, waving a fist in the air for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Will burst out laughing at the both of them. "Girls are weird!"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Madeline grabbed a strawberry and chucked it at Will's head. "Girls way of asking: Do you wanna go out with me?" she asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

I frowned, narrowing my eyes at him. I then turned back to Madeline. "And pirates...by the way.." I answered with a small grin. "I guess it's just because of the whole thievery thing.." I explained, leaning back with my arms folded behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Will looked between the two of them for a moment and was hit by flying strawberry, the juice ran down the side of his head. He put his finger on it and then licked his finger. "Mmm...strawberries. Whut was the question again?'
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:18 pm

I laughed, looking over at Madeline. "Good luck with this oaf..." I said, giving a few nods of my head. I stood up, brushing the dirt and leaves off of myself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:09 pm

"I'm not an oaf! Am I?" Will asked Madeline with a goofy look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:46 pm

I walk into the Strawberry fields after having an argument with my older sister. Suddenly I was pulled down to the ground by some vines. The vines pinned me to the ground. My mouth was covered by the vines. I wanted to yell for help, but I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next