Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] Empty
PostSubject: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Bellinda stomped through the cabin, banging loudly on a pot and pan she...borrowed from the Mess Hall. "Up! Attention! Come on lazy bums!!!!" she called. Not children of Dionysus were either i'm the cabin or at the small patch of grapes that tge camp had given them, an she had already rounded up those siblings. "We've got an important matter on our hands! His name is Kronus and he wants to kill us! Up Up UP!!" she yelled loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:26 pm

"We're up, dumbass!" Kat called lovingly from the wine cooler. She had a bottle of champagne in her hand with orange juice on the counter. Instead she put them away and picked up her leather armour. She started to strap it on. "Yeesh. We talked about stealing things from the mess hall too." Kat said to her sister. She grabbed her spear from underneath her bed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Bellinda rolled her eyes. "Seriously guys. We've got a lot of preparation to do. This war isn't just going to end with a nice cup of tea and a shot of tequilla. If we're going down, it'll be with a fight. A sober fight. And you know what that means? It means I'm cutting you all off," she said. Bellinda walked over to the wine cooler, grabbed the bottle of champange from Kat and shoved it back inside. She placed a lock on the front, clicking it into place. "Oh don't worry. I already went through all of your things and put all your secret stashes in here as well. Including my own. All of it. And don't think about ordering more, Chiron already knows to keep all things alcoholic out of camp until the war is over. So for now...." she reached into her bag and slammed a bottle on the top of the now locked cooler. "Drink grape juice. We'll be waking up every morning and we'll all be running two miles. After that I've comcinced a few Ares kids to put us through training. It'll be tough and it'll be hard. But I'm not just going to be watching. I've locked away all of my alcohol and I'll be doing everything you are. I'll auger through with you until the bitter, grape juice filled end. And don't even try to pick the lock. Hephaestus cabin made it. That thing isn't going anywhere without a voice activation from me," she said with a stern nod.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 pm

"Fine. I can live with that." Kat shrugged. She'd been cut off before. She could live for a few months without alchohol. It wasn't a big deal. "But we are celebrating after we win." Kat said putting a helmet with a purple plume on her head. Her lightweight leather armour looked a bit silly over her skin tight purple thermals. Plus her Pumas were on. Instead of her usual Osiris.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:43 pm

"I second that!" I yell, suddenly awake. My sword was in the middle of a cleansing by moi.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:47 pm

"We shall celebrate with my famous mimosas." Kat announced. Kat knew that even Bell couldn't help it when Kat made her mimosas.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Bellinda nodded her head. "We're starting today with a two mile run. Armor on, if you're king to be running during battle, you're going to be wearing armor. If you don't have armor, run with this bag on your back until Hephaestus makes you some. She said, gesturing to the row of black back packs. "Each weighs about thirty pounds. Heavier than armor, but if you had armor you wouldn't have to worry about it. Besides, once you get armor and run with it instead, it'll seem easy," she said with a wide grin. Bell put on her armor. Her silver, knight like armor was made of celestial bronze and painted silver with purple and crimson decorations. She grabbed one of the bags and serapes it over her shoulders. As she got some odd looks from her campers she smiled. "I told you. In going through it with you. So, I'll have both armor and a bag until you all get armor," she explained. She trudged forward towards the door, the floor was creakig under her extra weight. "Come on. Let's get running," she said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Kat was sure of herself. She loved to run. When she wasn't in Camp she was the star crosscountry runner at school. "Kay." She said getting the bag.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 pm

I pick up a black bag. I felt weird not having armor...ah well. I put the bag on my back and trudge out of the cabin.

Last edited by Dashwood. Alex Dashwood. on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I walked into the cabin and sat down on my bed. A glass of wine appeared in my hand
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:49 pm

~Ahem. We still have a four sentences rule going on.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC: sorry, at least im not the only one.

BIC: I took a sip of my wine, and then stood up. I grabbed my swords and began pacing, I knew about the war. I was waiting on someone to tell me how I would be able to put myself to use.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Bellinda stormed into the cabin and up to Jovan. "You're late, idiot," she said with a glare. She walked over to the row of bags, tossing one to him. "Strap it on. You and I are going for a little run around the perimeter of camp. Since you were late, I'll be sure to double it," she said. She had no prejudice or dislike or any of her campers, but if someone is late for a meeting she calle it's a sign of disrespect in her eyes. She noticed the glass of wine and narrowed her eyes. She opened a window, tossing the glass out. "No wine," she said sternly. "We're sobering up for battle, drink grape juice," she said, tossing him a bottle of it. She stepped towards tge door. "Now let's go. You've got some catching up to do," she said with a slightly crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 pm

"im not an idiot," i said sounding hurt. I strapped on the bag dutifully, and walked to the door, I followed Bellinda. "that wine is non-alcoholic, so you dont have anything to worry about." I explained
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Bellinda stared at him a moment with a blank expression. She then slowly grabbed the bottle of grape juice. She opened his hand, placed it in his palm and started jogging forward. She herself had her armor and the heavy bag on her shoulders. As she explained earlier, she'd go through eveything they did. "Come on! Keep up!" she called. She kept her pace at a fast jog at first, knowing they'd speed up as they went on.
ooc: I will be making a topic in the arena for training. I'll also be finding a few people with children of Ares that would be willing to hav their characters train our cabin.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I followed closely behind Belinda, match her stride, I figured I would be able to keep up. I was in good shape and had been training for many years, I kept up the jogging pace behind Belinda All the way to the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]   Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus War Meeting [ALL DIONYSUS CHILDREN MUST ATTEND]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: