Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Juilt Vines Grave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Juilt Vines Grave Empty
PostSubject: Juilt Vines Grave   Juilt Vines Grave I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:34 am

Juilet Maria Vines
Dionysus

Juilt Vines Grave 20090824153206

I couldn't feel anything. I didn't breathe. I didn't move. I couldn't speak. I was dead. Gone forever. I would never meet the love of my life, I would never see Anna or Maddison again. Maybe I would be lucky and get rebirth. If not, maybe Josh would be with me. I hadn't seen him since our first date. I loved him. I didn't know how I was thinking this. Maybe I wasn't thinking. After all, you can't when you're dead.

Juilet's grave was dug. Above it was a tombstone. With grapes vines surrounding it, it read:

R.I.P.

Juilet Maria Vines

Died Protecting her Home
8/31/11

Daughter of Dionysus

Anna Amelia Lexerton
Alcmene

Juilt Vines Grave Polls_250px_Ginny_Weasley_hbp_promostills_05_5030_704141_poll_xlarge

Her grave was done. I had come. I lay purple lilacs down and cried. Purple lilacs, purple was Juilet's favorie color and she loved lilacs. My best friend. Gone forever. I thought. I began to cry again. Then I bowed to her grave and went back to battle. My best friend was dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com

Juilt Vines Grave
Page 1 of 1