Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) Empty
PostSubject: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm

So I was just chilling around the place. Well, more like running. I went on a run into the forest. Might as well, right? It was a nice day and I wanted to keep myself in shape. Wanted to look good for them ladies. I wouldn't mind finding a nice chick to bag. What lady can't resist sexy muscles? I also had a rather nice surprise, if you know what I mean. Forget the other guys around here, I was absolutely irres-not-ah screw it I WAS SEXY. WATCH OUT, SEXY MAN RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm

This day had been proving annoying. She had not managed to find anything deeper than to look through her sunglasses at the sky, and wondered just why it was that she could not find a harpy or a monster, or maybe some dark deity to hang out with. She wanted to plot the fall of Athena and her two boy toys. She had been bored lately, she knew what she wanted to do, but it would be nearly impossible for her to manage it. Every time she had the chance to take down a child of Athena, Zeus, or Poseidon, someone got in the way. "In Artemis's name! Why can I not find the one to hunt!" she swore, as she lashed out with a Vine of Ivy, as she wanted to be able to wrap it around a limb.

After doing this for several seconds, the Nymph had cooled her head enough to decide a walk was the right way to go. How Fate was cruel in that aspect. She would not expect, nor would she be as surprised as how it worked in the soon future, as she stepped out in front of some guy and got trampled over.

""WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING NOT WATCHING YOUR PATH! ARE YOU AS BLIND AS A CYCLOPS!?!" Ivy shouted at the Muscle head, as she was still holding on to him, being that if she did not, he might stomp on her if he had not fallen on her already.This was not her day so far. Nope, she would have to kill someone by the end of the day, or maybe just dip into her kleptomania and find another lovely picture of her mother.

She looked at the guy, unaware that he looked familiar, but from where? It did not matter, he would pay anyways for running into her, as soon as she knew where she was, and how she got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm

So I was like running when I then hit someone. Due to my height I had to look down and see who it was. I stopped and glanced down. HOT DAYUM THAT GIRL WAS SEXY. Immediately I helped her up. She was hot man. Curvy body, dark colored hair, sexy looking eyes. "Hey there sexy, funny how we ran into each other's path. Maybe it was the gods that brought us together or something~ So baby, you doing anything right now, because I would love to be doing something with you." I flexed my arms. My short sleeved shirt allowed me to display my awesome muscles. "You know baby, I happen to be a demigod. I can be your Hercules~ The name's Bane. Bane Valentine. Now how can I pleasure you?" 'Cause I certainly wanted to have some fun with this chick.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:53 pm

The guy was a fool, did he not know that most of the Ivy and Oak vines around here were poisonous? She just glared at the guy through her sunglasses, before taking them off and staring at him with her snake eyes. She did not care who he was, but he seemed to have an ego, and that suggested something idiotic. She had to look him over, but she almost flared up at him when he began to speak.

He was clearly an idiot, not Athena's ilk, at least not by the way he spoke, prideful enough, but suggested more of Aries, or maybe Zeus, yeah, the intelligence matched, but the body, yes, definitely a gods ilk. She just glared more when he made a reference to Hercules. "Hercules was a foolish child of Zeus, though I would still kill him if I had the chance." she swore under her breath. She wanted to rip his head off, but then something hit her.

"Wait, Valentine... that name is familia-" She suddenly stopped and her eyes glowed darkly. "Athena's Ilk?" She hissed like a snake, as she glared at him, he had stated something about how he could please her. She gave a dark smile. "You could pleasure me... No, you would not be strong enough, Athena's Ilk would not do such a thing, but it would be so sweet a gesture..." She started, as a plan worthy of Athena's own ilk came to her. It was something that she would have to test, but if nothing else, she might have to kill him. He was Athena's ilk, who cared.

She waited on his response, as the gears in her head spun. She slowly gave a whisper in her head about how she would make her Mother proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm

I got her. I totally got her. She was so into me. Bane Valentine, you are one smooth criminal. Or is it smooth operator? I forget. "What is it, baby? I can surely do anything you ask of me too. These muscles aren't for nothing you know. Work out every day. In fact I was just going out for a run, but I don't mind being stopped by a sexy girl like you. What is it, sweet cheeks? Tell me what you thinkin' behind that pretty face of yours. You just poisoned me with the feeling of love with those eyes of yours. I'd catch a grenade for your fine self. Just tell me and I'll do it. After all, I'm Bane Valentine, son of Athena, and your friendly neighborhood hero. I wouldn't mind saving a pretty maiden like you. Now what's your name, baby?" She was so madly in love with me.

("Friendly neighborhood hero"?! YOU'RE NOT A HERO YOU IDIOT! And what kind of happy pills are you on anyway thinking Ivy loves you?! Sorry, had to make some comments. XD)
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm

She had him wrapped around her little finger, as she gave a blush forcefully. "Well, it is a little Task.. I want your mother, as well as Zeus and Poseidon to come to the Camp... I want them to make the camp a better place, but it is hard with how Dionysus is not doing well enough.." she acted like she had been hurt by his actions. She did not know why, but she wanted to convince the muscle head that she meant true, so she said something that even though true, she never knew.

"I am a Daughter of Poseidon, my power is more like Demeter's though, I can control and grow plants, I guess they have the same root." She spoke softly, and acting frail and helpless. "I figure, if we can get your Mother, and my father, as well as the head of the Gods to come though, they might fix it, including how Dionysus has been treating poor maidens like me... How he has been trying to get me to do things with him." She teared up. She was playing on his emotions as best as she could, using techniques that Aphrodite and Athena could use to wrap males around their fingers.

She let off the smell of a sweet Ivy, to make the atmosphere follow her tears. She gently hugged herself to him, feeling disgusted inside, but hiding it well. "If you can get those three gods here... my Father, your mother, and Zeus, we can get him punished, and get the camp to be better, and I know of a way to do it, if you will follow it... Please do not turn this poor maiden of the sea away." She added, as she whispered in his ear softly.

She then decided to explain the plan. "Though I do not want you to get hurt... I want you to gain their attention through one way... Find their strongest Child, defeat them in combat, injure them, and take a precious item from them... Though if you do not think you can do it... I will understand." She spoke, sobbing slightly. She was playing up the water works and her body, pushing herself against him to drag his intelligence even lower. She knew he was the kind to fall for it, if he had been like his sister, the one who had gotten away, he would not have fallen for it.

"So, will you do it, Bane? For sweet little Ivy?" She asked, as she laughed darkly inside. Her mother would be so proud if she still lived. She could be alive now, but it was not like she could go and see her. Only a Gorgon could survive another Gorgon's gaze, but that was impossible for the Nymph. She would have to hope her ploy worked, unaware that she spoke a truth as a lie, unaware that she might be drawing attention of the gods. Unaware, that the guy was not intelligent enough to manage this safely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

I listened to the chick's story. Dang she was hot. I managed to make her blush. She looked even hotter blushing man. I kept up my sexy grin as she explained the problem. So she wanted to bring Moms and two other dudes to the camp. Big deal. But then of course there was more. Some dude named Dionysus was causing crap. He was giving the poor chick, super hot daughter of Poseidon, a hard time. He was trying to get her into doing some bad stuff man. That wasn't cool. I would save that poor maiden from that dude. Boy she smelled sweet. I felt her hugging my muscular body. Poor thing. Her words became a whisper in my ear. My arms went to hug her back. Her body was up against mine. Dang that felt good. I had no problem beating a couple of guys from other parents and taking something of theirs. This would be a piece of cake.

"Ivy babe, I'll do anything for you. I'll get those so called strong guys and beat them all. I'll get the gods to come. I bet ya I can get all them to come for you baby! I had no idea 'bout this guy. He sounds like an absolute jerk. Doing that to a pretty girl like you...he deserves to be removed. Baby, I'll do it. I'll get my mom, your dad, and Zeus to come down and help you. I believe-no, I KNOW I can. Leave it to me." This wouldn't be a challenge at all. But I wondered one thing though. "Would you happen to have a clue about these campers or will I have to personally find every one of them myself? It'll probably be a piece of cake either way, but I just wanted to know." I was enjoying her embrace and listening to that sweet voice of hers. I would sure miss that scent of hers when I had to go.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 pm

The problem with idiots, he did not quite understand all the details, but she would help reiterate them. "You must beat the best child of Your Mother, My Father, and Zeus, if you cause injury, it is even better, but on top of that, you must claim one item from them, something special, something that means a lot to either them or their parent. Only then will the parents come, and Dionysus will be able to be punished." she spoke, her voice sounding slightly reassured, to make him think that she was happy he accepted, as she pulled back slowly. She wanted to give the impression that she did not want to, but had resolved to as part of the need for what was planning.

She then decided to fiddle with him, as he was wrapped around her little finger. "A big strong Demigod like you should have no trouble, and as you may recall from studies, after doing such a quest, a Demigod and hero always gets a reward." She gave a soft wink and blush, as she then broke into fits of giggles. That was mostly something she did to make him think she was bashful, when in reality, he had no idea she was playing him at all. She found it too perfect.

Her idea of a reward for him, was that he would die first, if it turned against her, and he would be revealed as a fool if it succeeded. She wondered just what she wanted to do when the three she hated most was finally in camp? Would she try to get them to fix what they did to her Mother? Would she try to get them to allow her to share her mom's appearance? Or would she manage to get them dethroned and sent to Tartarus for their rest of their lives? She would figure it out as muscle head did all the work.

She looked up at him, and gave him a soft smile. "May my father's oceans bless you, Son of Athena." She played on it, while giving him a soft smile, her snake like eyes trying not to be as harsh as they usually were. She hoped he would fall for it, she hoped that the Fates were not playing against her. She hoped that they would stick up for the Nymphs, and allow Medusa to be avenged. It would really go well for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Oh wait, I had forgotten a piece. Take the one special item from them. Piece of cake. Shouldn't have been too hard to find out what it was. She separated herself from me ever so reluctantly. Ha ha, got her. Now she wanted more. But first before Bane the Hero got his girl, he had to get the quest done. It was playing out just like one of those stories. Hero goes on a quest, hero completes quest, hero turns in quest and gets rewarded with a hot and sexy companion. It was that simple. "Of course Ivy baby, consider it done. And thank you for your blessing." A grin was on my face. I had to figure out who was the strongest. Wait, weren't there like cabin leaders or something? They must've been strong in order to have their positions! Of course! Take them down, take their precious item, and sexy Ivy would get her wishes answered! BOOYAH! I was prepared to run off and get ready for some beatdowns.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 pm

She had him in her hands, like puddy. She gave him a longing look, but then resolved herself, at least that is how he would probably perceive it. In reality, it was just an act, as Ivy gave a "Sad Farewell wave" As she would disappear into the nearby brush, climbing fast up the tree nearest her fast. She covered herself with Poison Ivy Vines, so that he would not see her traveling up the tree. She wanted him to go and do her plans. She could only smile darkly. If he succeeded, it would be a major victory, if he failed, it would be a minor victory, one that would be explained as "An accident". Either way she would have caused some form of victory over Athena.

She just wished partially that she could go to Athens, and take it down, as a major "F-you" to Athena, by covering her home town, the place where she set up her temple and gave her name. She actually smiled at the thought, but then just decided, that she needed rest. Nymphs could rest, and she had not done so for a while. She kept her sunglasses close, as she molded herself into the vines, so she could rest in the safety of the tree and the vines. No one would dare touch her, the poisons would be enough to make one seriously ill if they tried, thanks to it being ready to get on all of them. She slowly closed her eyes, and fell to rest.

[OOC: Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 pm

I saw the sadness of that pretty girl's face as she was saying farewell to me. She totally digged me, man. She was so into me. She would be even more into me if I did my heroic task! That's right, Bane the Hero was off to the rescue! The entire camp would be saved from tyranny thanks to my good deeds! I would defeat the three powerful warriors, take their precious items, and then summon Zeus, Poseidon, and Athena to the camp so that they can free it from the evil grasps of Mr. D! YES! I WOULD DO IT! THIS WAS MY CALLING TO BE A HERO! TO MAKE MY MOTHER PROUD OF MY DEMIGODNESS! TO BE ADMIRED AND TO HAVE SEX WITH A HOT CHICK! NOT TO MENTION SHE WOULD BE MY GIRLFRIEND! YES! I WOULD DO IT! I BELIEVED I COULD DO IT! BOOYAH! I went running away, out of the forest, and ready to arm myself for battle.

(I would be laughing so hard if my throat wasn't bothering me terribly. x.x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)   Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)
Page 1 of 1