Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) Empty
PostSubject: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Spoiler:

To put it simpley... I was scared and exsited at the same time. I had actually never been on a date before. But Bane was... different. He was a jock, and a sweetie. I waited by my car. I was counting on Bane driving. My car is a white corveit with black interior, and golden handles. Fancy, I know! I say Bane coming up the hill. "Hey!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:40 pm

I came out wearing a black tux with a white dress shirt underneath. My dress shoes were black and shined to perfection and I had my short blonde hair all styled nicely too. I had sprayed on some axe to make sure I smelled nice. I also made sure my breath was smelling nice as well by eating loads of breath mints. I didn't want to kill the moment in any way. Everything about me was clean cut and sexy. Man, I was ready! Too bad I didn't have my car though. I was ready to possibly see about calling for one when I noticed the one right behind Aria. Dayum, that was one sweet ride. It was the perfect ride for the perfect girl like Aria. Beautiful and wonderful inside and out. "Heeeyy Aria, you lookin' absolutely beautiful in that dress! I like it!" I flashed a nice grin at her and went over with her to the car. "Let me drive you! A beautiful lady such as yourself shouldn't be behind the wheel!" I held my hand out as a signal for her to give me the keys to this baby. Damn she had a pimpin' ride!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:48 pm

I smiled and handed him the keys. "Well, you don't look too bad yourself," I say, getting into the passengers seat. Damn he was hot tonight! I waited for him to get in the car. "So, where are we going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 pm

I gently took the keys from her and then went around the side to open the door for her. Once she got in I shut the door and walked over to the driver's side. I totally could not believe this was happening man. It was just so unreal. I just HAD to tell somebody after this. I know I know I usually don't blab much about simple dates unless I banged the girl, but Aria was different. She was making something other than my package happy. "Oh, you'll see once we get there." I was going to take her to this fancy Italian restaurant I knew. It was extremely formal and fitting for the beautiful sexy lady sitting right next to me. Starting up the car, I began to drive away from the crazy place I knew as Camp Half Blood into New York City. Ah, New York. It was great to be back to normal. No weird powers or nothin'. Just me and the hottest girl ever to grace the planet. Man I was a lucky sonuva...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 am

I smiled again. This was just so wonderful! I hoped I wasn't underdressed. I sighed. Gods it would be horrible to be underdressed. You look wonderful my love. Woah... what was that? Hello? It's your mother dear, I came to say congrats! Ok, so thanks, but I'm a little busy. Well, I'll be here. Ok, that was wierd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 pm

It was a pretty smooth ride to the restaurant. Usually someone would be stuck in traffic when it came to nighttime transit by car, but Bane Valentine knew his way around. I was used to finding shortcuts and whatnot. You would think that baby sis would appreciate me driving her but nooo. We shortly arrived in front of the place. I got out the car and went around to open the car door for Aria. I would open it then wait for her to come out. Once she did I would then go to lead her towards the place, handing the guy outside the keys so that he could park the car in the right place. Dayum it was fancy. I felt weird hanging 'round in richy rich ville. Luckily I had taken enough money from Dad to pay for it. (He was so going to kill me when he found out his credit card and some of his cash was missing. And reader, DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANGEL.) So then we went in together. Luckily for me I appeared to be older than I really was otherwise I might've gotten some weird looks. After a little chat we were led to this table I reserved with a nice view. It wasn't nothin' like Aria though.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:57 pm

She is now wearing the white dress n stuff...
Spoiler:

He opened the door, and let me out. Then, he lead me to the door, and gave my keys to some random guy. Wow, this place had everything! He lead me to our table. I felt so underdressed. We sat down, and ordered our drinks. "Just some Rasberry Iced Tea please," I say. I needed to change, and fast! "Um, Bane, I'll uh, be right back," I say quickly. I get up and rush to the bathroom. I got in an empty stall and shut the door. Mom, I thought, I could use a little help. Certainly, she said. I finally got changed in my fancier dress and stuff. Also, my mom had made my hair curly. Alot of guys started staring at me, and I felt like flipping them off. Oh my Gods, did I just say that? Well, never mind, when I was close to our table, you should've seen the look on Bane's face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 pm

We were inside sitting at our table. I was very happy about being with her and all. She was a nice girl and she deserved only the best. Man, I can't believe I was saying this stuff! I ain't never thought 'bout it that way. Maybe I should've had more respect for women. I somehow had the feeling that not all my previous girlfriends were really into my jock side. My eyes went straight to her eyes. "You're beautiful." Then suddenly she had to go but not before ordering a raspberry iced tea. I turned my head to the waiter. "I'll just have a water." He nodded before leaving to fetch our drinks. Dang, this was how the rich people lived? Angel and I were like middle class. We ain't never been to no joint like this before. I wonder what baby sis was thinkin' now. She was in shock, man. Her jaw dropped when she saw me in a tux. Wondering if she's going to ask Reji what was up. I ain't told him yet 'bout what was going on.

So I kept waiting for a short moment before my date returned. My jaw dropped. Wait, she changed dresses?! How in the world did she do that?! She looked even more stunning in this outfit! "Nice, I like. What are you though, magical dress changing girl?" It was merely a joke and I chuckled a bit before flashing her a smile. "You know, there are other chicks in this restaurant here. But you know who I'm really looking at?" My hands reached out for hers. "You, Aria. The most beautiful girl in the world." I wasn't just flirting either, I was all serious. She definitely was, no doubt 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:46 pm

I sat down and took his hands. I blushed, which, of couse, made me look even better. "It was a... favor... from someone I know," I say. Bane can be such a gentleman when he wants to be. He's such a sweetie too! "You know," I say quietly, "If you don't keep an eyes out, another guy might steal me away." Of cousr I was joking... sort of. Any guy in this place would've taken me. Sometimes it was a real drag to be pretty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 pm

She was blushing! Man she looked cute when she was blushing. "Oh, a favor huh...is this one of those demigod magic things? I've been wondering what the heck powers I'm gonna get!" No seriously Mom, you couldn't at least give me heat vision or something? Sheesh. So we were sitting there at the table enjoying each other's company and stuff. I just loved looking into her eyes. No seriously man, WHAT WAS WITH THOSE EYES OF HERS?! THEY KEPT DRAWING ME IN! She was smokin' hot. When I heard her next words, I blinked for a moment. Then I grinned. "Well if any guy tries to steal you away, I might just have to use these muscles for something other than presentation." Even though I was grinning, I was being serious. I would beat up any guy who tried to take my Aria! They'd be dead meat! Then finally the waiter showed up with the drinks and questioned us on our orders. Being the gentleman, I let Aria speak first. "You ready, Aria?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:02 pm

I laughed at his answer. Then he asked if I was ready. "Yes," I say, "I would like the Chicken Alfredo, with the clove on the top, with a side of hard boiled eegs cut in half. Also with cloves." I knew it was kinda' wierd, but I loved cloves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 pm

To be quite honest I wasn't really sure what I was going to get yet. However since Aria was ready to order I decided to order anyway. Of course I had to wait for the lovely lady to finish stating what she had wanted. I listened and smiled at her. Dang she was hot. And she was nice too. She was certainly not like those cheerleaders I dated. I mean holy crap they barely ate a thing! Not to mention they spent the whole evening yapping about themselves while I pretended to listen when really all I could think of was banging them and then leaving them alone. I certainly would never even think of doing that to Aria. I didn't even want to bang her! Not like she wasn't hot or anything, I just kinda had more respect for her than that man. I wanted to take it slow. "I'll have the cheese ravioli and the calamari." What the Hades was calamari anyway? I guess I would find out for myself as the waiter took down the order. "By the way, I want a coke." What? I was still a guy ya know!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 pm

His meal sounded good. And then he adds that he wants a coke. I laughed. When the waiter left I burst out laughing. "I love you," I say to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 pm

I knew she was probably laughing about the coke I ordered. After all we were kinda in a fancy place. "Hey, I'm still me ya know. I love you too, Aria. Did you ever realize how nice your name sounds?" It really did sound nice. Aria. The perfect name for the perfect girl. Man, I was lucky. How in the world did I hit the jackpot? I found the best girl in the planet and she loved me. She loved ME. Plus I could be true to her and she'll listen. "Seriously, you're amazing. And to think I was about to go and do the whole tough jock routine to you like you were one of those trampy cheerleaders from my school. You deserve MUCH MUCH better. You deserve to have the world. And if there was a way to do it, dude, I'd do it." My words were getting all romantic and junk. I couldn't help it. I was deep in love with Aria.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 pm

I practacly looked at his soul with my scarlet eyes. I knew he was telling the truth. I just knew it. I knew he was thinking of his sister though too. "So," I start to ask, "How's Angel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 pm

I couldn't stop staring at those lovely eyes of hers. They were drawing me in. I then heard her mention Angel. Baby sis... "She's fine. She forgave me like you said. She nearly got a heart attack when she saw me in a tux though." I burst out laughing at the thought of her shocked face. "Oh Gods, you should've seen her Aria. She could not believe that I was in something other that some clothing that exposed my muscles. I had to go to see you so I kinda brushed off her questions, but I just know man she's gonna be asking them up once I head back to the cabin." Ah baby sis. She was a smart one. I bet she would know that I had went out on a date. The idea of me in a tux must've baffled her though 'cause I ain't never went that far to get a girl. Well, that was because I never really fell in love before. But now I was looking at her, my real love.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 am

I laughed so hard. Then I got serious. "I'm glad she forgave you. I knew she would. You should intoduce me to her sometime," I say. I would LOVE to meet his sister. She seemed so nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 am

My eyes glanced into Aria's. "'Course I'll introduce you to her! I'm sure she'll love you. Not as much as I do though." The waiter had arrived with the food. He gave each of us our dishes. So THAT was what calamari was? Oooh. I took a bite out of it. Heh, pretty good. Ain't what I'm used to ordering but yeah. I was about to dig in when I came to a sudden realization. I was in a fancy restaurant in a tux and I was taking the most beautiful girl in the world out on a date. There was no way I could eat like a slob. Angel always told me off for that. So for once I calmly ate my food instead of just straight up shoving it all in my mouth. Was kind of weird eating the "fancy" way (Not as weird as the tux though) but it wasn't too bad. I just didn't want to turn my girlfriend off.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 am

I smiled and ate my food. It was very good. But not as good as moms... I choked back a sob I'm sure Bane could hear. Gods I hoped her didn't though. He'd ask me about it, and then I'd burst out in tears. Mom... I choked back another sob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am

I kept eating when I noticed something was off. There was something wrong with Aria. Aria kept sobbing while she ate. Taking my eyes off my meal and looking back at her, my eyes met hers. "You seem upset. What's wrong? I don't like seeing my lovely girlfriend upset." Was it the food? I didn't get it. I was all confused. What could make her upset? Was it something I said? I was concerned 'bout my girl. She was my girlfriend; it was my job to make her happy. (That was in no way meant to be bowchickawowwow) I held her hand and kept looking at her in the eyes. I was trying to figure out what was wrong. I didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:29 am

I got ahold of myself... sort of. In a sobby (is that a word?) voice I said, "I-I'm just remembering things. Sorry." I was upset, and I didn't want him to think it was his fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 am

She remembered stuff? Were they bad memories? I continue looking at her. "Aria...what will it take for me to make you happy again?" Because obviously the same things I did to my previous girlfriends weren't going to work. I wanted to see that bright beautiful smile of hers again. I was feelin' desperate over making my girl happy. She deserved the world man. The world. The least I could do was make her happy again. I reached out to stroke her beautiful hair. "'Cause you are amazing just the way you are~" Whoa, where did that come from? I ended up singing that line out of nowhere man. But it was so true. She was amazing just the way she was.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 pm

I laughed, and managed a smile. "That was nice," I say, "And, you can't go to the past and stop my m..." I stop myself. I was going to strat sobbing if I got into it. I know I soule tell him, but I really don't want to tell him here. This was supposed to be a happy time, not a time to dicuss my sad memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm

My random words worked! Uh, man, I just hoped she didn't try to get me and sing the rest though 'cause I ain't a singer. I can't carry a tune for my life man. My baby sis plugs her ears every time I step up for karaoke or something. Even Dad knows but he's too nice to say anything. I betcha Mom somehow knew too. I was just glad to make my girl laugh. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, Aria. After all, it is your special date. I do as you command." The waiter came by asking if we were okay. "Yeah, everything's fine man. Don't worry about it." I then noticed he was eyeing my girl so then I got pissed off. "I SAID EVERYTHING WAS FINE NOW RUN OFF AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB." He gave me cold hard glares before leaving. I then shook my head. "Sorry, I just don't like it when guys start making a move on my girlfriend, ya know? Now are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:25 pm

I almost wanted to laugh my heart out when he yelled at the waiter. When I got ahold of myself I looked at him and said, "Thanks for understanding." But I did accedentally let a giggle come free. I covered my mouth with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: