Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Now that dang waiter was out the way, I took another bite of my food. I eyed my lover. Her expression and mood seemed to change from before. It was a good thing too man. I loved seeing that smile. She then began to giggle and I grinned. "You laughing at me yell at that waiter? I showed 'im good, didn't I?" I laughed myself. Must've sounded mighty harsh 'cause he didn't bother looking at her in that way again. Even though I was eating, I still could not lose my concentration off of the sexy lady sitting across from me. She was stunning, beautiful even. She was just the best girlfriend ever. Momma, you gonna have to watch out 'cause this may be the one!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

I laughed again. He was so damn sexy! Gods, I usually didn't say stuff like that. But Bane was so different. Even though I have quite a few more years to go, I could see me spending the rest of my life with this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 pm

We were having ourselves a nice date. We talked, ate, and laughed at the table. I really loved her. Man, she was the bomb. Sexy, smart, AND kind. She had the nicest laughter and the most beautiful of smiles. I had fallen in love. I couldn't stop staring into them eyes. Them pretty eyes. I was totally into her. So much that maybe she was the one. Nah, she HAD to be the one, man. You know, the one. That one person you find you can't ever live without. That one you marry even. I couldn't believe it. It was like dude, I had found her at like my teen years man. Don't you usually like find them when you're like old? Like uh, late 20s going to the 30s? Sheesh. Maybe that's what baby sis felt like when she was with that Reji boy. "I love you Aria, more than you'll ever know."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 pm

"I'm glad. Because I love you to," I say. I would kiss him, but I didn't like doing that in public places. I also had a bad feeling. I knew something was going to happen. I noticed a wierd looking guy coming into the resturaunt. "Uh oh," I say quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 pm

I definitely wanted to kiss Aria but man I was scared. I didn't know her kissing preferences or whatever. You know, is she smoochy out in public or more distant, did she prefer cuddling, yadda yadda yadda. Even though she was sweet, I knew girls were more complicated than guys and I did not want to step on any toes on the first date. She was near and dear to me. I loved her. Unfortunately the peacefulness of the date didn't last. Somebody had entered the restaurant. There was somethin' off 'bout him. Didn't know what or anything like that. Just he was off. You know them guys that started crap? He seemed like one of them guys. I nodded my head slightly over to him while whispering and looking at Aria. "Man, what's his problem?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm

I didn't answer, because I knew all too well what was wrong with him. "Can we get our bill please?" I ask the waitor. He nods and hurrys off. "We need to go once you pay the bill," I tell Bane, "If we don't get out of here quick, we'll be in some serious trouble." At that moment, the man faced me. He flashed me a smile with perfect white teeth that said, 'Better get out. You only got a minute left to live.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Okay, man, I had no idea what was goin' on. Everything was goin' great 'til that dude arrived. Aria was not telling me anything and I was starting to get pissed. Man, I'm trying to enjoy a lovely date with my girl and this guy shows up and threatens her. I immediately got up and stood in front of the guy, shielding my girl away from this fool. "Yo, what the hell's your problem, man? I'm just tryin' to enjoy my date here with the perfect girl and your butt be comin' in throwing death threats and (censored). It's 'bout to be you that goes down if you don't back the hell up. What's your problem anyway? You mad?" 'Cause I certainly was mad. This guy was NOT about to ruin my time with Aria. Him and his creepy white smile could get the heck outta there 'cause I wasn't playing. He would have to get her over my dead body!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:16 pm

The man spread out his arms in mock helplesness. "Oh, you really got me son of Athena. I'm scared out of my shoes," he says. "We need to go," I hiss in Banes ear, "Now!" The man looked back at me, then at Bane. "Well, a smarty pants and a singer. How quaint." And with that said, his eyes got wild, and the room seemed as though it was swirling. The next thing I knew, the man was standing there. But not as a man... as a... as a... "Ventai," I whispered in fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:46 am

Aight, everything was goin' flat out wrong now. What was up with this dude?! Coming in here out of nowhere threatening my girl and being an overall jerk. Dude, why he had to interrupt my date like that?! I was about to cream the bastard when some weird crap happened. Dude start changing and everything was all swirly and crap. "What the hell is this?!" I would soon get my answer. The waiter came with the bill and I slammed down a bunch of cash on the table and went reaching to grab Aria. "That should be enough!" I yelled as I went to quickly take my girlfriend out of the place. Holy crap what was that?! Dude, I ain't had no armor or no sword! I ain't got nothin' but brute strength and I had to protect Aria. Normally I would've taken the fool on but I couldn't leave Aria unprotected. I got the keys once more and took the car. After letting my date in I went on the other side and put the pedal to the metal. "Aight, I don't know what its problem is or why its coming after you but I am NOT about to have my girl killed by some insane beast!" I drove off and tried to think of a place where we could lose 'im.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 am

As Bane started driving, I couldn't help but feel all my bad memories flood back. "I-I know him," I say flatly, "He-he's-the..." But I didn't get to finish. I heard a thump on the back of the car, and I opened the door and jumped out. I let my bad memories transfer into anger. I took out my flute, and played my special song. It morphed and grew until it became my spear. The dude was running... no... floating at me. "Come at me!" I yelled. I probobly looked retarted with a fancy dress n' stuff on fighting a monster with a spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:12 am

Okay, something was definitely up. Aria was not telling me everything. I still loved her and all; I was just like shaken up after having been attacked by some freaky...thing. I don't even know what it was. It was a thing. That was that. Then she did something so crazy I nearly got a heart attack. SHE JUMPED OUT A MOVING VEHICLE. I WAS DRIVING AT GOD KNOWS WHAT SPEED DANGIT! I ended up swerving around, nearly avoiding an accident. I was heading back towards the crazy beast thing. Great, just flipping great. I mean seriously, what the (censored) man?! "ARIA! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Heart was racin' fast and I had no idea what to do. Without thinking I got out the car, grabbed some kid's football, and then tossed it at the weird creature thing. I then took a random pipe and began swinging it around. "Hey bud, ya better back off if you know what's good for ya!" Don't ask me what I was doin' 'cause I don't even know.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 am

As the ventai turned, I tried to stab his back, but he was too quick. He grabbed my spear, and twisted my arm. It was my actual human arm, so I was pretty pissed. I screamed it pain and thrust with all my strength at him. He didn't see it coming, so I had stabbed him. But it wasn't a good enough stab. He still had my spear, so he pushed it against my chest... HARD. I fell to the ground and tried to get up. Great, a broken rib probobly, I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm

(Censored), (censored), (censored)! What the (censored) was this (censored)?!!?!??!?!?! I couldn't even take a girl out on a date without some beast attackin'?! Sheesh! Ah well, but man I got that super strength on lockdown. I went charging in and I went for the tackle. This 6 pack and muscles weren't for nothing ya know! I was 'bout to pulper-AH (CENSORED) THESE FANCY WORDS I WAS GOING TO BEAT THE (CENSORED) OUT OF HIM!!! I went a-swinging way with my pipe at hand and dude I was so going to cream him for messin' with my girl. Ain't nobody mess with Aria! "HOW YA LIKE ME NOW FOOL?!" The pipe went swinging down towards its head. I was tryin' to get a grip on 'im so I could beat the bastard up. Ain't nobody going to screw up MY date! I ain't care that I was wearing some fancy schmancy tux! I was ready to go!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

I was sitting upright on the ground, and trying to regain most of my senses. I saw Bane attacking the ventai. I was steamed! I took my flute and shakily got up. I played my flute flute like never before. Trying to distract/control the ventai. It was working! It turned around, eyes seeming to soften. I hoped he would just... yes! He was walking towards me. I would finally avenge my mothers death! As he came just close enough, I played my quick little tune, and my flute turned into my spear. I held it steady, and stabbed him in the heart. Once he dissolved, I fell to my knees. I looked at the sky, and a few tears came into my eyes. I wiped them off and stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm

I took a couple of hits. Man that hurt! At that point my fancy tux was all ripped and I had couple of wounds on me. Nothing bad. I was moreso concerned about Aria. I needed to kill this bastard for Aria. I had to protect her! The beast then got the upper hand and I was sent on my back. I was on the ground when the jerk was 'bout to try and put the pounding on me. That was when something weird happened. The dude just like stopped and like went towards Aria. I was like flipping out man and I was 'bout to go swingin' when next thing I know the thing got stabbed and just died. Didn't fight back or nothing. That's when I finally noticed the flute playing? Hypnosis? COOL! "Hey, can ya make that guy over there do the chicken dance?" I cracked a joke as I pointed at some random dude on the sidewalk. "Aight, Aria, you alright? I ain't like how that (censored) was treating ya." I went over to take a good look at her. Well crap, what were we supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm

I was panting, and tired. I wiped some sweat off my forehead. I smiled. "I'll tell you every thing once we find a place to sit," I tell him. I look around for a possible place. Nothing in sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Man, that was sick! I certainly wasn't expecting that. I noticed that Aria was sweating. I probably was too. I didn't blame her. Fighting off some crazy man-beast was sure to tire somebody out. She still looked-no, she looked even sexier sweating. Dayum shawnty! "Want me to carry you?" I tossed the pipe to the side and reached out my arms to carry her. I was planning to take her back inside the car and then drive off somewhere more private so that we could have our chat. It was a good thing that monster was dust! Yeah, sure showed 'im not to mess with 2011's best couple! I flashed her a smile.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:47 pm

My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 Aria_a11
[A R I A A L C O V E]
[1 5]
[D A U G H T E R O F E U T E R P E]

Spoiler:

I smiled and looked in his eyes. "Sure," I say as he picks me up. I wasn't exsited to tell him about my mom, but it was going to feel good to get it off my chest. As I got in the car, I thought about how I was going to start the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 pm

I carried Aria back to the car with both my arms. Yeah that's right, sexy strong muscles carrying a sexy strong girl. I mean really, to go swinging 'round a spear like that?! Sheesh, I was on a date with Wonder Woman! I placed her back inside the passenger seat of the car and closed the door before going into the driver's side and then driving off. We were heading to a more secluded area in New York away from the city. It was a rather quiet and peaceful place. Ain't nobody gonna bother us there. When we reach the top of this rather hidden hill I stopped the car. There were trees surrounding us and stuff. "Aight, now we ain't gonna have no mean monsters bothering us. So Aria, ya wanted to talk?" I turned around in my seat to face her. I was looking at those beautiful eyes once more as I waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:29 pm

I looked down at my feet and played with my long black hair. "Yeah, I figured I should tell you why I've been acting so wierd," I say. I took a deep breath and started. "Two days after I was born, my mother, Euterpe, left. My dad remarried almost immeadiatly. I grew up thinking that she was my real mom. Life was good. I went to normal school, I was a stud in choir, and I had a lot of friends. But when I was six years old..." I paused to make sure I could prepare myself to talk about it, "My mother was murdered. It was in the middle of the night, and my dad was at work, so it was just me and my mom. My mom had a glass of water on her nightstand that night. When I was sleeping, I had had a horrible dream. I heard steps on the floor in the hallway, so I came out of my room to check it out. I found that same man in my mothers room. My mother couldn't see him, and I tried to warn her. She just smiled at me and took a sip of her water. The man smiled at me and disapeared out the window. As my mom drank the water, she got pale. Her eyes rolled back, and she d..." I choked back a sob, "Died." I remembered it like it was yesterday. A few tears ran down my cheecks. "But I killed that (censored)!" I yelled, then covered my mouth. Where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)   My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2