Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] Empty
PostSubject: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Another day in the life of the awesome Bane! I was just taking my morning jog out in the forest. It was a pretty nice day and stuff seemed rather quiet. Bah, quiet's boring! But I was busy enhancing my sexy muscles and furthering my endurance so I didn't mind much at all. I was pounding my feet against the grass and dirt, continuing my journey. I was shirtless with sweat pouring down my manly chest. Boy was I sexy! I bet I was making the ladies faint with my sexiness! My strong legs were exposed in the shorts I wore. My athletic shoes were crunching up against dirt. I kept going 'til I saw this village. I decided to stop and do some pushups and situps. Gotta keep training! After all, maybe if I buffed myself up, I would be able to defeat that cocky bastard Reji! Reji, that jerk who was with my sister. I couldn't believe how head-over-heels my baby sis was for this guy! He was using her, I just knew it! Bastard was totally using her! The thought of it made me furious! I was mad!

My fists punched a tree out of utter rage. I'd show him! Then I plopped down and began doing pushups. I didn't expect anybody to come by despite the fact I was in some village like place. I guess thinking about it know it would kinda make sense.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 pm

I was taking a stroll in the Treetop Village, just out of boredness. I heard something running. That little episode with Area made me WAY more cautious. I held up my hand, turned the sapphire on my ring, and it turned into my ice-shard sword. Gosh, I love this sword. I started jogging, trying to catch up with whatever was there. I started getting hot. I made a little blizzard over me. Much better. When the steps slowed down, I hid behind a tree.

I looked, and I saw this big, buff guy. Older than me I'm sure. He seemed stressed about something. I was right, cause' he punched a tree. Not a Demeter kid, I thought. I stepped out from behind the tree. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

I was continuing my training regime when I heard someone speak. I had finished up the pushups and was about to move onto situps. That damn Reji....I was thinking about beating the crap out the bastard when some guy spoke. I glanced over while in my pushup position to see who it was. It was some guy. Too bad it wasn't a sexy nymph chick. I wouldn't mind having me some of those. Grunting, I went and stood up. My arms were crossed. "What the hell you want? Can't you see I'm tryin' to train? I'm 'bout to beat the crap out that Reji kid! Mr. Ice Boy don't know who he's messin' with!" That's right he didn't know who he was messing with! I cracked my knuckles as I stared down the guy who came along. "You wouldn't happen to know him, would you? 'Bout an inch shorter than me, not as beautifully buff as I am, uses this ice magic or whatever. I think his parent's like Kione or Kikyo or Khione or something." I was waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:53 pm

I was about to punch this guy in the face... But I was at a SERIOUS disadvantage. I cleched my fists and through my teeth said, "No I don't know him. And you better be careful, I could turn you to ice and smash you to bits!" I looked at him to see his response. I thought I did a pretty good job at being tough. Take that Opal! Opal... I should never talk about her. I pushed it out of my mind and looked up at this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Ha! This fool thought he could defeat me?! I was the strongest in the world! I was better than Hercules! I had my awesome, strong muscles to help me! I was pumped up and ready to go! This scrawny kid had no chance against my might! I was ready to take the fool down! "You ain't got no idea who you're messin' wit, huh punk? I'll break you!" I meant it too. I would break his ass. Then I caught something the bastard said. Turn me to ice? HE HAD ICE POWERS TOO?! He must've been one of them Khone kids too! This must've been Reji's sibling or something! Oh boy, what great luck! I would get to beat down one of Reji's bros! "So you're one of them ice kids too, huh? Reji your bro? I'll knock you out and ship you in a body bag to your cabin! Then he'll know not to mess with me!" I was furious. This guy was related to the jerk getting with my sis. I'd show him!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Ok, I decided I DID NOT like this guy. I took my sword, slashed him in the leg, and ran. Knowing he would follow me, I came up with a plan. Oh, this was gonna' be fun. If I don't die in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 pm

The bastard took out a sword to a fist fight! You don't bring a sword to a fist fight! What the hell was this punk doing? He only made me more mad as he tried to swing a sword at my leg. I quickly saw it coming though and dodged it, getting only a tiny cut from where I had mostly missed the blade. I was mad. This bastard was going to go, swing his sword at me, then run away like a (censored). Immediately I was speeding after the fool. I would beat the crap out the punk. "HOW DARE YOU GO AND SWING SOME SWORD AT ME AND RUN YOU PUNK! YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT! I'M GONNA HAND IT TO YOU HARD AND SEND YOU CRYING TO YA MOMMA AND YOUR SIBLINGS! COME AT ME, PUNK! COME AT ME!" I was serious too. How dare he pull such a move! He was asking for his death. I'd show him my fists! He wasn't about to get away from the rageful awesomeness of Bane Valentine!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 pm

I kept running as he was shouting insults at me. Yay! I made a new friend that wants to kill me! Aren't you proud dad? Ugh. I saw a small clearing. Perfect! I mustered up some power and froze the ground so it was slippery. Hopefully that will but me some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 pm

I continued my pursue after the bastard. How dare he do such a thing! That was a cowardly move and he'll pay for what he did! Reji would be seeing this bastard on his front door step soon! Then he'll know to back off my baby sis! These ice boys got some real nerve pissing me off! I was pounding against grass when suddenly the surface changed. Ground was all icy! I was slipping and sliding as I tried running, falling face first on the ice. Now I was really ticked. This fool gonna go and freeze the ground up on me! I went and slowly got up, trying to move my way on top of the ice. It was all slippery and crap and it was hard to move. I didn't know how to figure skate or whatever. I didn't have the skates for it either. Trying to balance on the ice was ridiculous man! Boy sometimes I wish I had these powers. In impatience I punched the ice, trying to break it. I then got a rock and bashed it up so I could move through. Ooooh, he was so dead!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 pm

I chanced to look back. NO! He was breaking the ice! Ok, time for plan B. I stopped in my tracks, and turned around. I saw him running toward me. I braced myself. This was gonna' get rough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 pm

I was now charging full speed at the guy. The ice had been broken and I was free to run. My rage could not be stopped! I was unbeatable! I was firing up and ready to go, my fist pulled back. I was about to beat the crap out of him! I went in guns blazin' about to kick some ass! "You're not getting away from me!" I went in full speed with a punch aimed for his stupid face. Then I would roundhouse kick the bastard in the gut. With my brawn I could've probably pin him to the ground. I wanted to make this bastard my punching bag! So I went in for the tackle afterwards, ready to pin him down and beat his head in. He'll pay for what he did! Reji would pay too! Sure he'd be tight when he sees this bastard brother of his on the doorstep crying because he got his butt whooped! Yeah, Bane was laying down the beat down man!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 am

He was about to punch me. I've never been in this situation before. So I ducked. I slashed with my sword and cut a litte scrach on his stomach. "Won't you let me slash you at least once?!" I yelled. I was really getting pissed now. I kept slashing my sword, but he was more experienced than me. As he was about to tackle me, I dived to the side and started running again. I need my powers to recharge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 am

I had the rat in my arms. I had him on the ropes. He was so dead. I was going to beat the crap out of him and send the message to Reji. No excuses, no nothing. It was happening man! I got a cut on my stomach, but it wasn't that bad. It was a simple scratch. It was nothing like this guy was going to feel. Then the bastard tried running AGAIN. Okay, now I was completely and utterly pissed off. No way was he getting away this time! I jumped out and my hands reached out to grab him and pull him to the ground. I was hoping I was fast enough to nab him and pin him down. That way I could take his sword and punch him up. And that was exactly what I tried to do. Grab him, throw him to the ground, get on him and toss his stupid weapon away. Yep, those were the actions indeed.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

He was right on my tail. I kept running. I know he wanted to royaly stuff me and put me on his wall, so I kept running. My lungs started to hurt. I got tired of it and I turned around, held out my hand and yelled, "STOP!!" Then, he froze into a block of ice. As did the Treetop Village. That took too much power. I looked at the frozen dude. I was gonna' get some complaints. Then, I collapsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 am

I was going to beat the living crap out of him! Running like a (censored) away from Bane! What cowardly actions! No person like Herc would do that! They would take the challenge head on! This punk had no idea how to be a hero! And he's supposed to be a demigod. What a coward. I was running after the jackarse all through the forest. He was slowing down and I was only speeding up after him. For whatever reason somehow he had managed to completely ignore and dodge my grabs. Rat still running for his life. No matter. I was reaching in to grab the bastard once more. He was NOT getting away from punishment. Justice would indeed be served. And justice would beat his arse and choke him out. I was ready to put the pounding on him when something happened. The bastard turned around and yelled stop. Stop? STOP?! (censored) please I was going to stop! I lunched right at him. That's when it suddenly became all cold.

I was freezing my butt off all the sudden on a nice hot day. What was going on? I was also failing to move as the guy went and collasped. Why wasn't I moving?! I was 'bout to pound the bastard! I didn't get it. I didn't understand why I couldn't lay the beat down on him. It was all too a confusing moment. I was cold as (censored) too. My body was FREEZING from the cold. I felt my pulse go down. I shivered slightly, still not being able to move much. I try moving in this bitter cold and I just couldn't seem to move. What the hell happened?! What did that dude do?! I couldn't bloody believe it! I was stuck here and I was cold as heck and shivering! That was when it came to me. I knew what the bastard did. HE FROZE ME IN PLACE WITH THEM ICE POWERS! Grrr, little punk! Couldn't take me on so he froze me up! just wait 'til I get out the ice!

I was fighting the entire time. I was attempting to move out the magic ice crap. This was ridiculous. Not even Reji did this. No, Reji had actual balls. HE would've taken me head on. He probably would've used them ice powers but he wouldn't be running away from me like a punk. He would give me an actual fight. My drive for fighting Reji increased. I wanted nothing more than to beat the crap out of him. He was bold but smug. He thought he such a big shot. Going around, getting on top of my baby sis, then using his ice powers and his stupid pet on me like it's no problem. That little (censored)! I'd choke him out and make him wish he was never born! I'd gut him even if my baby sis was screaming her lungs out to stop! He needed to be taught a lesson! He needed to learn that he shouldn't mess with the mighty awesomeness of Bane Valentine! And most of all, he needed to back the hell off my baby sis Angel!

The ice block started to crack. Despite the cold, I was feelin' rather hot. I was thinking about that bastard Reji. 'Bout the stuff he was doing to my poor innocent little Angel. Girls need to stop thinking boys are in love with them. I mean seriously ladies, a lot of times they just want to have sex with you. They just want to put the peanut in the peanut hole. Then once they've done that, see how many peanuts holes they can stick the peanut in. It's true. I was one of them. I've seen some mighty hot chicks here too. I was ready to tap that. Oooh yeah, saw some real good looking chicks around. Thank you moms and dads for creating these sexy demigods for me to give the Bane charm. I could have some fun here. Oh yeah, I could DEFINITELY have some fun here. It helps that I'm so awesomely attractive and sexy that the girls get wet the moment they see me! Watch out, here comes the sexy and awesomely muscular Bane Valentine ready to rock your world! Oh yeah, watch out! You bros might wanna hide yo sisters if they sexy!

..Sisters.....ANGEL!!!! That's right, Angel! My baby sis Angeles! She rather get called Angel tho. Technically she's my twin but I came out first so she's the baby of the family. She's the little one. Man she short too. She like a foot shorter than me! Small and not super sexy or anything. Doesn't have much cleavage and drop dead curvy hips. Nah, she ain't that attractive. She is kind of cute though. Like the "I want to hug you" kind of cute. She usually was very smart, but recently she has made a dumb decision. She decided to go out with Reji. Reji was a sarcastic jerk from what I've seen. He was all cocky and thought he had it all. Tryin' to pull that lovey dovey bullcrap on my sis. My baby sis might've believed it, but I didn't. Nah, he ain't being genuine. You know I hate those kinds of guys. The ones that go after the less pretty chicks, give them hope about themselves, then sleep with them and call it a day. You know what happens after they've had enough sex? They go and break the girl's heart so that she feels bad about herself all over again. I hate that. And that was exactly he was about to do to Angel. I just wanted to protect her from feeling the pain of heart break. I wanted to save her from all those tears

More cracks were forming in the ice block. I was still stationary, colder than heck. I felt my blood pressure lowering in there, man. I kept thinking about Angel and Reji though. Angel was a really sweet girl. Kind, intelligent, fun to be around. She didn't deserve such a fate. She didn't deserve to be hooked up with a guy like Reji. Reji has yet to prove to me he's not that kind of guy. She has already fallen in deep. I could tell. She was in that cabin kissing all up on him in his bed. Probably giving him a boner while they were at it. They weren't naked, but they probably could've easily gotten naked then change back. Plus there are ways to have sex clothed. I'm being serious, I'm experienced in this kinda thing! I'm an expertise! I can tell when a guy wants it or not! Then again guys like want it all the time. There's just certain times where we want it more or less. Like we're going to want it more when we see a hot chick in comparison to when we see a butt ugly chick. Not sayin' Angel's ugly 'cause she's not. She's cute and pretty, but she's certainly not a head turner with that flat chest of hers. Nah, she really wasn't.

Okay, I was getting frostbite here! This was beyond ridiculous! Even more cracks came along. Soon I would be free from my icy prison. I began to wiggle around inside the block, trying to break it open. I was trying to get out and be free. It was dang cold when you were wearing nothing but shorts and sneakers. And of course underwear. What, you did I do my jogs out in my BOXERS? Ew, you pervs, no way! Also that would be showing a little TOO much to the ladies. You gotta give them a little something to look at but then leave some stuff to imaginate. They can imagine how big my peanut is, you know, how much balls I got. Yet they get to see the nice sexy muscles I have and immediately get horny on the thought of getting between my legs. They could wrap their soft and smooth legs around my hips as I bang them right in the pu-Oh wait a minute, this is being read. Sorry people, best I leave this stuff to the imagination as well. I'm getting called out on public decency here!

Finally I managed to break the ice. No I'm not talking about relationships you idiots! I'm talking 'bout the big ice block that bastard made! The one I was trapped in for who knows how long! I was cold in there damnit! My muscles were feeling the freeze man. I felt like I got like frostbite everywhere or something. I wondered if I was all blue and crap too. No matter. Guy's limp body was right in front of me. I had been laying on the ground thanks to the fact he stopped me mid-tackle. I felt a sheet of ice break under me. What, he managed to freeze everything else too?! Goddangit man! Poor sexy girls here must be freezing their butts off! Oh he'll pay for this! That jerk was so going to pay! They were just innocent girls damnit! They ain't mean no harm! They're just going about they business looking sexy while they're at it! Grrr, that was it! Bastard had totally crossed the line there! He was going down! Well, he was already down, BUT STILL!

I was feeling all tired from my ordeal, but I was still going to kick his butt. I crawled up onto his unconscious body. He was totally out cold. Get it? Out cold? Ha ha ha, I crack myself up sometimes! Anyway, he was like sprawled out on the ground so I could hand it to him. He'd be my punching bag for today. He'd wake up all bruisy and crap. Yeah, get up and he'll feel all busted up. So then I went and swung bunch of punches at his face. Kept trying to pound it to a bloody pulp. My fists weren't as strong as usual but it was all good. Then I tried lifting the bastard up, but I was feeling too weak so I got up and then tried landing an elbow to the ribs. I was basically pounding at an inanimate body out of pure and utter rage. I was sick of him and his stupid face! It would look better as a bloody pulp! I wanted to choke him, but that would've killed him. Plus I wasn't feeling too good, so I made my attacks quick. Lucky bastard got a swift punishment.

I was exhausted. That whole ice thing drained the heck out of me. I couldn't possibly drag this bastard back to camp. So then I went and decided to leave a note on the body so people would know it was me. I definitely wanted Reji to know that I went and knocked out one of his siblings. So I went and thought, trying to figure out a way to send the message. I know! I'd carve it in some tree or something! There was a tree right next door to the bastard so then I got some sharp rock. I went and carved a message in the tree: Hey Reji, Bane V. was here. Keep messin 'round and I'll keep beatin' down your siblings! Yep, that should do it. I then tried walking away. I was limping and crap from tiredness. After a short distance I fell over. I was totally out of it. Everything went black at that moment. I was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm

~DUDES!!!! WHAT 'BOUT ME?????~

Taking my usual walk in the woods I came to a frozen Tree-Top Village. I see a beat up kid and a little while away a big buff kid. I pictured the scene. Beat up kid was attacked by b.b. kid and froze everything then b.b. kid beat him up after using all the power then was really weak and fainted. Hmm I could be wrong. I did know though that they both needed help. I could run or go and see if I can help and that they are not dieing before I go. B.b. kid looks a little two high of himself for my liking. I run over (I'm really fast) to him and say, "DUDE! WHAT HAPPENED! WHY DID YOU BEAT HIM UP? HM? ANSWERS! OK tell me what happened or I go and tell Mr. D and then the gods will be mad so answers please!" I was mad and taking it out on this guy but oh well. He was to weak right now anyway plus I'm fast...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

(....We forgot. XD Or at least I sure did.)

I was on the ground feeling rather faint when some chick came running over. She was too young for my tastes. She was also a little irritating. She automatically went screaming her head off at me. What was her problem? Sheesh, I was trying to rest here! "What happened? I tell you what happened! This bastard decided to be smug and mess wit me but he didn't have the balls to back up his statements! Then he went running away like a little (censored) the whole time so that he wouldn't get beaten up. Obviously he failed though. Now would you stop yelling your butt off? It's not healthy for a young girl to be screaming like that all the time." I wasn't in the mood to fight some young girl. One thing that I avoided doing was fighting girls. It's just not cool dude. I'm buffer than most if not all them anyway. It's just not right to beat on an innocent female. Wife beaters were (censored) who didn't have enough balls to face their own problems. "Listen here, you ain't talking to nobody. You should be talking 'bout how this fool froze a whole village of sexy nymph chicks for no reason. I'm just tryin' to get back at a certain somebody who's been a pain in my side for some time now." I managed to stand up. I supported my body against a nearby tree. I was too tired for this (censored).
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

I don't know how long I was out, but I finally had one of those crazy demigod dreams.

I was in a dark cave. I couldn't see anything. I started walking, and I fell. I got up, and fell again. As I was about to get up again, I saw a feint glow in front of me. I finally stood up, and I was face-to-face with my dead little sister. "Opal!" I screamed and tried to hug her. But I just fell over again. I heard her giggle, and I smiled. "Hey Ops, can you help me up?" She did, and I looked at her. We just stared at each other for a while. Tears started welling up in my eyes. "Opal I..." she cut me off. "Big brother," she whispered, "Please, don't try and bring me back." I stared at her in disbalief.

"But Opal! I want you to come to ca..."

"Big brother, before I go, I need to give you a message."

"Ok."

"Make peace with him."

And that's when I woke up.

Oh, crap! My face hurt like hell! I looked around. That dude punched the crap out of my face! He broke out of the ice! Unbeliveavle! I looked at him, almost lifeless on the ground. I had half a mind to take my sword and chop his nose off. But what had my sister said? "Make peace with him. Crap. I hated this dude! *Sight* "Fine sis," I mumbled, "Have it your way." I whistled. My pegasus Snowflake flew down. I thounght foe a moment. I've heard of this guy. Bane I think, from the Athena cabin. Well, I don't think I should send him to the Infirmary... I knew just the place. "Hey, Snowflake," I said, "Do you know a guy named Raji?" He whinied. "I'll take that as a yes. Take this guy to him. Stat!" At that he flew off with Bane. I followed him on foot. I was weak, but not completely burnt out. I couldn't wait to see the look on both thier faces!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 pm

(( Hi guys! I'm just popping in to say something,

KatnissLivesInMe, try to avoid powerplaying in the future, please. Powerplaying is controlling another person's character without their permission. If you want something specific to happen to the other character, you can either suggest it OOC or you can something like, "Snowflake trotted over to Bane and nudged his side, signifying that he wanted to take Bane to the infirmary." or something else along those lines.

Also, make tone down on your characters powers too? I know that he was really drained when he froze Bane in a solid block of ice, but try not to completely freeze other characters unless you have the member's permission. I'm not saying that your character just completely can't freeze other people, you just shouldn't make it so that it's an unavoidable hit or make your character OP. Also, try to mostly demonstrate total displays of your characters power on NPCs.

Thanks and sorry for interrupting your role play! ))
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Sorry CB, I'll do better next time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]   The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]
Page 1 of 1