Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.

Go down 
+2
Aneurysm
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 pm

I reached the top of the hill, smiling at the thought of my return. 'My fifth year at camp..' I thought. I heaved my bag over my shoulder, stopping by Thalia's tree. I ran my hand gently over the rough surface of the trunk with a smile. My camp necklace hung from my neck, showing the four beads I had acquired over the years. My name is Hallie Daugherty, Daughter of Poseidon. I closed my vibrant, oddly colored violet eyes remembering the day I found out I was a demigod.
I was walking around my house early in the morning, trying to find something to eat. I opened the cupboard with a cereal and jumped back as a figure jumped out. I didn't know it at the time, but I was face to face with a manticore. "Well, if it isn't a little half-blood. You have quite the scent my dear...even for a child of the Big Three. How is it that you've remained alive all these years?" he had asked me. I remember his voice was rough, like sand paper. I jumped back, my eyes wide with fear. 'What was she talking about?' I had thought, completely unaware of who my father was. Time seemed to slow as I saw the manticore shoot one of his poisonous spikes at me. I jumped out of the way, landing on the ground of the living room with a thud. The ring my mother had given me fell off of my finger, causing a ping as it landed in front of me. "Poor little girl. Doesn't even know how to use her own weapon.." he hissed. I stared at my ring strangely. 'Weapon?' I thought. I picked up the ring, silently wishing I had something to get rid of this thing. I opened my violet eyes to see a sword. It gleamed in the light, its bronze blade shiny and new. "Well, someone got lucky now didn't they? No matter, no small demigod child can stop me," he cackled, charging me again. I gripped the hilt of the sword and with all my might, swung its blade towards the manticore. I heard a slice and when I looked over I watched the creature disintegrate before my eyes, turning into a pile of ashy dust. I looked down to find the sword I had used to fight it was my ring once again. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but I had known at that moment that my life would never be the same.
I reopened my eyes, shuttering a bit at the memory. I still hated manticore, even to this day. It was out of pure luck that I was able to live. And if I hadn't found this place, I would have died much sooner. I smiled, looking down at my ring. My mother had given this to me when I was young. She had said that it was a family heirloom and told me not to lose it. I sighed, deciding it best to end my current trip down memory lane. I grabbed my bags and my suitcase, slinging them over my shoulder as I trudged into camp, ready to see my friends and cabin mates again.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:25 pm

ProsperousSienna
SonOfEuthenia

~ I yawned, sitting against a tree. Boring days led to boring thoughts, and so on and so on. Lately camp had been rather boring, something that wasn't unusual. I looked around, absently. There was usually campers walking around, doing things, etc. Today that wasn't the case. I only saw one girl, whom I haven't met before. Shrugging to myself, I dug into my pockets for my iPod, only to remember I had lost it about a week earlier. "Crap..." I said to myself, standing up. "This is getting boring..." ~
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm

I stopped in my tracks, hearing a voice nearby I didn't quite recognize. I turned my head, my violet eyes gleaming with interest. I met the boy's gaze, smiling pleasantly. I hesitated a moment, wondering if I should go over and introduce myself. One great thing I disliked about myself, I was incredibly shy. I bit my lip, contemplating. After a moment I sighed and wandered over. "Hello," I said simply. At this moment, it was the best thing I could come up with.
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:46 pm

I come up hall blood hill and keep triping over myself I just got back from a quest and I was scared I see my sister and I run up the hill at the pine sitting down I say "Hey sis"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:48 pm

O_o this character isn't even here anymore....and you can't have a child of the big three until you're an active poster. I think one of the admins probably told you that already...
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 am

Yea........... but i am an active poster im on here whenever i can
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:17 am

Still this is not the point plus your character has never been accepted.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

(ith okay, Son of Poseidon. Same happene to me. Just make a substatite charrie until you have been an "active" member which means your very active and have been a part of this for 3-4 weeks. :)
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:38 am

~It also means you should have around 2-3 hundred posts.~
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 pm

(OOC:well then yay im almost there!
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.   Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallie Daughter of Poseidon Returns to Camp-Half Blood.
Page 1 of 1