Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) Empty
PostSubject: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Jon ran frantically through the forest, trying to get away from the growing, dark figure running toward him. The sky started to get darker, a thick fog forming in the air. Jon turned around, and saw the figure, now almost twenty feet tall and only a silhouette with a silver outline. Suddenly, the sky got much brighter. In just a blink of his eye, the sky was pure white, shining down with blinding intensity, revealing the silhouetted figure. Jon's eyes widened, and suddenly he awoke.
Jon jumped up, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword, which he remembered to bring this time. He didn't want another close encounter like in January. Looking around, he could see the air start to thicken, the dark green fog starting to form all around him.
"Oh no...", he whispered to himself.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 am

Gwen was muttering to herself angrily. "Why did I go to the forest...know I have no sense of direction...stupid idiot." She was obviously lost. She glanced around in confusion. When had this fog come in? And why was it green? She for a few more steps and found herself next to a boy. She was about to say 'hi' when she saw a silhouetted figure in front of her. "What's that?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 am

Jon suddenly turned an looked at the girl, a terrified look on his face. "No no no," he yelled "turn around, get out!" The figure seemed to morph constantly, not holding any particular shape. Suddenly is seemed to make up it's mind, morphing in the Chimera. It was always the Chimera... The darkness of the figure faded, giving it color. In seconds, it looked real. It snarled and glared at Jon as he pulled his sword out of his sheath. He knew it wouldn't do any good. It wasn't real. He couldn't touch it. But that didn't mean it couldn't touch him... or the girl.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 am

"As if I'm going to leave you alone in the woods with a Chimera." Gwen snapped. SAhe summoned her dagger and glared at her foe. "Where did it come from? I've never heard of Chimeras being in these woods." Gwen said thoughtfully. "Are we going to just stand here? Or are we going to fight or flight?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 pm

"I said get out!" Jon yelled as he ran forward, swinging his sword down at the Chimera. The best simply leaped to the side, then opened it's mouth, ready to blast fire at Jon. He fell to the ground, rolling to the side as the monster torched the grass where he was. The flames were black, draining the light out of the forest rather than light it up, but intense heat still radiated off the black fire. The Chimera quickly snapped it's head to the side, looking at the girl holding the dagger. The chimera turned dark again, morphing into the constantly changing silhouette. Jon's eyes widened, suddenly realizing what it was about to do. The fog always took the shape of its target's greatest fear...
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Gwen looked at the silhouette apprehensively. It had been a Chimera but now it was changing. That must have something to do with the fact that it turned its attention on her. It hadn't changed into anything yet though. Strangely the shape seemed confused. "What's it doing?" Gwen hissed to the boy. "Shouldn't it have changed into something by now?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Jon raised an eyebrow, then gripped his sword tight in both hands. "I have no idea..." The shape quickly snapped what was most likely its head to the side again, looking at Jon as it resumed the shape of the Chimera. As it changed forms, Jon took the opportunity to charge forward and swing to the side, slicing his blade through the Chimera as soon as it took shape. As the sword cut through it, it simply evaporated rather than explode. It melted back into the fog, the dark green mist now circling around the two demigods.
"I don't get it... it's supposed to be whatever you're most afraid of... why didn't it do anything for you?" The fog swirled faster, seemingly angered as it started circling over and over around Gwen, trying to read her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:14 pm

"I'm not afraid of any one thing." Gwen said. "I'm afraid of numerous things and it can hardly be more than one thing at once. I wouldn't be afraid if it mixed them all together. So what's it going to do now?" The fog couldn't form anything for her so it would probably keep resorting back to Chimera form. Then athought struck Gwen. "Can we walk through the fog?" she asked excitedly. "I can create light, so we'd be able to see where we are going."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:34 pm

"It can be solid when it wants, so I wouldn't try it". The fog then suddenly got irritated with Gwen, deciding to just constrict and strangle her rather than become something. Perhaps it could become her greatest fear, eliminating the need to become anything. The fog was determined to frighten Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:46 pm

"Hey!" Gwen yelled indignantly as the fog wrapped around. It crept up to her throat and started to strangle her. She took a big breath and concentrated on her powers. She'd never tried this before but it was now or never. Suddenly Gwen exploded with light causing the fog to release her. Gwen sighed in relief and then yelled at the fog "I can do it again so watch out!" This was a lie. That outburst of light had pretty much drained her powers, but the fog didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Burned by the light, the fog writhed around, making a sound that sounded like a hiss. Jon stared in amazement as the fog flew around overhead, then dissipated. "I... thank you..." Jon said as he fell to his knees, leaning on a tree for support. He mustered up all the strength he could to keep from passing out.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:12 pm

"No problem. Woah, are you okay? No you're not, that was a stupid question. I'd better get you to camp." Gwen said. "Come on, up you get." She heaved on his arm. "If you can't get up then I'll have to carry you, and that will not be comfortable." Gwen glanced around looking for the way back to camp. She'd just remebered she'd been lost. Her keen eyes spotted a light behind her. It was camp! Or at least a clearing. Either one was good.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Jon gripped his sword, pulling it over his body to put it back in it's sheath. it felt like it weighed a hundred pounds, but he finally managed to slide it into the sheath before completely collapsing onto the ground. "I... I'll try...", Jon said as he placed his hands on the tree, trying to pull himself up to no avail. "I'm sorry... I'm trying" he manged to mutter before falling back onto the ground and losing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Gwen looked down at him in concern. "Well," she said to herself "he's unconscious now so he won't be uncomfortable if I carry him." She examined him apprehensively. He looked around 16. Could she carry someone 2 years older than her? Time to find out. Gwen bent down and picked him up putting him over her right shoulder, that seemed the easiest way. She walked few steps to test it and was satisfied with the results. "Either he's very light or I'm stronger than I think I am." she said to herself as she walked towards the light she had seen earlier. She appeared on the edge of the forest. Yes, she was back in camp! Gently she put the boy down. She had to take a rest otherwise she might drop him and that wouldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Jon's eyes bolted open about 15 minutes later. He looked around and saw he was back in camp. "Umm... I'm sorry, I tried to stay awake. I just... after the fog I get... tired." Jon struggled to stand up, and realizing he couldn't, just settled for sitting up straight. "So, um... what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Gwen plonked down on the ground beside him. She'd been standing up rolling her right shoulder preparing to carry him to the infirmary when he'd woken. "My name's Gwen. Well, it's actually Gwendolen but I prefer Gwen." She said. "What's your name? And, if you don't mid me asking, how did you know about the fog?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:54 pm

"Jon, and... it was me... I'm sorry." Jon stared at the ground, trying not to make eye contact with Gwen. "I can't control it, but it happens from time to time... I try not to drag people into it, but this is the third time I have..." Jon looked up at her, a look in his eyes that was a mixture of sadness and terror. "I really am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm

"That's okay." Gwen said after processing that he had created the fog. "I survived so no harm done. Can you stand yet? We should probably get you to the Infirmary. I don't have any nectar or ambrosia on me."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Jon took a deep breath, then forced himself upward, staggering a bit before standing up straight. " Yeah... but walking is another matter entirely..."
~Should we make a new thread in the infirmary or just stay here?
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:00 pm

~We should probably make one in the Infirmary. Should I make it or you?~
"I'll help you walk." Gwen said. "Lean on me as much as you want."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Jon walked over to Gwen, leaning on her for support, feeling a little awkward in doing so. "Uh... thank you..."
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t8785-recovery-me-and-balisugar#201238
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)   The fog returns (Me and Balisugar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fog returns (Me and Balisugar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: