Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James Valentine returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

James Valentine returns Empty
PostSubject: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:34 am

James walked slowly up half blood hill, up to thalia's pine. He rested against it and thought about what he would tell people when they asked where he had gone. He didn't want them to know the truth. He was ashamed in himself and couldn'tt beleive that he had gotten drawn into the lies. James sat down propped up against the tree. He grimaced as he looked down at the gash in the side of his rib cage. He looked up at the sky, at the clouds drifting by, and said, "It's good to be back home."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 am

I linger in the doorway.
Of alarm clock screaming,
Monsters calling my name.
Let me stay.
Where the wind will whisper to me.
Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story.
James Valentine returns Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager
In my field of paper flowers,
And candy clouds of lullaby.
I lie inside myself for hours,
And watch my purple sky fly over me.
| L I L Y | M E L I O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | C H A O S |

"Excuse me. Are you lost?" The voice of Lily Rose Melion was the only thing that could be heard besides the chirping of the morning birds.

She had come to the hill as a way to relax--a break from all the training she had been putting in. Though, she would be more than happy to help this half-blood if he needed it.

Then again, despite her introverted personality, she somehow recognized this boy. His features, his tone of voice--it seemed so familiar, but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it. Maybe she had seen him around camp before, and he was just returning from home. Or maybe, he just had one of those faces that everyone thought they recognized.

"I think I've seen you before . . . Have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:58 am

James looked up in surprise as he heard the voice. James looked at her with curiousity. "I've been here before. I just went on.....a small trip. But now im back where I belong." James stood up and ignored the searing pain in his side. He stretched out a hand toward Lily. "My names James, James Valentine. I don't we've officially met before." James studied her face. She looked familiar, but only vaguely, like he had passed by her sometime in the past but never said hi or struck up a conversation with her before.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm

I linger in the doorway.
Let me stay.

Lily nodded. The only time she ever left camp was during a quest she was invited to join. She hasn't crossed the camp borders since.

"Oh. Well, welcome back to camp!" Lily exclaimed in her cheeful voice. "I'm Lily Melion, daughter of Chaos" She placed out her hand and shook James' hand, her smile widening.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:30 pm

James smiled back at her. "I'm a son of Aphrodite." He said. He realised her hand and looked up at the sky again as the clouds drifted calmly by. He grimaced again at the gash. He laughed a little and asked, "I should probubly go take care of this shouldn't I?" He pointed toward the big gash in his side.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:33 pm

I linger in the doorway.
Let me stay.

Lily observed the huge gash in his side.

"I could help you!" she beamed. "I know a lot about healing. I could try and fix it up for you if you want."

Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 pm

James thought about it for a second, then decided that would be fine. "Okay so what do you need me to do?" He asked as began to take his bloodied and torn shirt off, revealing small cuts on his body. He as he waited for her responce, he absently rubbed the scar on his face, his only facial flaw.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 pm

I linger in the doorway.
Let me stay.

Lily focused her energy into the palms of her hands. Soon enough, a light, green colored ball levitated a few centimeters above the teenager's hands.

Lily got right to work, examining the cuts. She lifted her hands, and the ball separated; the remnants entering the wounds and healing them until they were just scars.

"Chaos was what brought everything to be," she concluded. "I've learned to control the special energy that I inherited from my father."

Lily scanned the what were now scars once last time. "Do you feel any different?"

Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm

James looked at all the cuts, now scars, and nodded. "I feel a lot better. like I'm a new man. It's been a rough week." He said as he slumped against the tree. "I can't beleive I have this many scars now. So discusting." James said, going into one of his son of Aphrodite moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine returns   James Valentine returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Valentine returns
Page 1 of 1