Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James Valentine's bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

James Valentine's bunk Empty
PostSubject: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 pm

James goes and sits on his bed and put his head between his arms. He tries not to think about his father, but sometimes it hard. like now, when hes alone, and feels alone. James closes his eyes and puts his head on his pillow. 'Just forget it.' He told himself. Of course it didn't work. James turned his head toward the wall to hide his face from anyone who might be watching.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Julia, who just so happened to be hanging out in the Aphrodite cabin for no reason, spotted the new guy. Really cute with a tan and lightred eyes. She figured, 'Hey it's worth a shot.' She slammed her boots down, knocking a few pieces of mud onto the carpeting. She grinned and said, "Hey, Pretty-boy."
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:15 pm

James rolled over to look at the girl, looking miserable, but immediately changed his expression so she wouldn't know how pained he was at the moment. "Hello." He said with a fake smile. "How can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Instantly Julia noticed the guy was hiding something. "Oh nope. But I was just taking a nap." SHe lied through her teeth. "I'm Julia, daughter of Zeus." 'He probably doesn't know my cousin. So that's a good thing.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Scarlett was about to walk out of the cabin , she had just been visiting a friend, On her way out she noticed a miserable guy obviously a son of aphrodite, She considered walking past but she felt bad, " Hey are you ok " she asks the boy,
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:32 pm

James looked from girl to the other and smiled widely, to bad it was a fake smile again. "I'm fine. Why were you taking a nap inside the Aphrodite cabin? Either of you my sisters?" James asked. 'That would kinda suck.' James may not know a lot about this place, he knew he couldn't date any of his sisters.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:34 pm

I notice his fake smile and I suppress a smile, boys we're funny, I mean honestly Did they they think that we were so dumb that we couldn't recognize a fake smile " No i'm a daughter of Khione and by the way the smile is so fake " I say
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 pm

"Nope. I did just say I was a daughter of Zeus. Still am." Julia cocked her head and looked at the other girl. Didn't know the chick, but she didn't look like the type Julia would be friends with. Allies posisbly.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 pm

James frowns for a mil-second and then smiles again. "I don't know what your talking about. and yes you did mention that." James cursed himself silently. 'Why did girls have to be so smart?' he thought to himself. 'Can't hide anything here, can i?' James looked at them both. "Why are you two in here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:40 pm

" Oh I think I forgot to say my name , I'm Scarlett , and you do know what I'm talking about , I was just in here visiting a friend " I say
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Julia made a face. Boy wasn't very smart. Sure was cute though, "I just said that." She stated with an obvious look in her eyes as if to say, 'Duh.'
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:47 pm

"Well I'm James. Pleasure to meet u both." Grabs each of their hands and kisses it. James smiles again, A real smile this time. He turned to Julia. "I know you were here taking a nap but why were u taking a nap in here?" He asks looking around.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:50 pm

"Because of the soft pillows." Julia grinned. She took her hands and shoved them in the pockets of the dinosaur sweatshirt and watched James for a moment.

((Try to avoid tex talk, James. :]))
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 pm

((Ah. my bad. I'm so used to typing u instead of you. ha kinda a habit.))

James examined Julia's sweatshirt for a moment. "I like your sweatshirt." James was kinda jealous of it. All he had was a couple t-shirts and some jeans. He was thinking about going to the camp store soon and buying a sweatshirt. "So how long have you been at camp?" He asked, while trying not to think about his father and his old home.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

"Couple weeks. And thanks." She said tugging on the bottom of her sweatshirt. "Ain't it sexy? I got it at a winter sale at Hot Topic." She said.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:11 pm

James smiled again. He was starting to forget about his father. 'For now.' He thought. "Yes it is actually. It suits you perfectly." James laid back down and put his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:11 pm

I smile awkwardly, watching them talk " So do you like the Aphrodite cabin " I ask him , trying to make a conversation. I nervously fiddle with my bracelet.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 pm

James turned toward Scarlett. "Actually, yes. Minus all the girlie stuff everywhere, it feels right, like I'm suppose to be here." James looked at the ceiling. At least now he wasn't alone with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:06 pm

A smile played across Julia's lips as she listened to the question. Before she could snort he answered and she snorted anyways, "Pfft. That is until you get sprayed down with Chanel." She grinned smartly at her comment.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm

James faked a scared look. "Oh no! Not Chanel! What will I do?" James laughed. "Am I really suppose to be afraid of perfume?" James laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

"It will asiphixate you. Been there done that." Julia shrugged. "Well almost, anyways. That stuff is legit." She trudged over to a dresser and picked up a bottle of Chanel No. 5. "Deadly gas this here is. Don't tell me I didn't warn you." Julia smiled. Her green-blue-gray eyes dancing with amusement.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Jame's laugh turned to a small frown as he thought about suffocating. "That wouldn't be very pleasant. I like living. OK that's scary. I'll be careful." James smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:42 pm

"S'what I thought." Julia set down the bottle, not so carefully as she should have. She walked back over to the chair she was sleeping in and sat back down, "So how you likin' camp so far, Pretty-boy?"
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:48 pm

James got a confused look on his face 'How was I liking camp so far?' He asked himself. James hadn't thought much about how his past few days have been. "I...I guess i like it here. I mean I don't like why I had to come here. Ive been thinking about my house and my father a lot since I came here." James frowned a little. "It's been fun, but i would rather be at my home."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:52 pm

"Ahh...you'll get over it. Home is great. But Camp is better. No one to listen to. No onee to tell you what to do. What to wear, take or otherwise. Y'know?" Julia had a great home life but she hated getting attacked 24/7 by monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Valentine's bunk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next