Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James Valentine at the beach

Go down 
+2
#Megz
James Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

James Valentine at the beach Empty
PostSubject: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

James Valentine walked onto the beach feeling relaxed. He laid down a towel, took off his shirt, and laid down on it. 'Good time to get some sun.' He thought, though that wasn't the real reason he was out here. He secretly came out here to meet people, preferably girls.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 pm

I was sitting in my favorite tree cleaning my shotgun when I noticed a boy walk into the beach.He took of his shirt and sat on it.'Probably an apollo or aphrodite camper'I thought wondering who he was.Curiosity took over so I slung my shotgun over my shoulder and walked up to him."Hi.Names Minerva.Whats yours?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm

James looked over at Minerva, squinting in the sun light. "Hello. I'm James. Pleasure to meet you." James said, smiling up at her. James grabs a pair of sun glasses out of his pocket and puts them on.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 pm

"Nice to meat you James.You new here?"I asked him.He put on a pair of sunglasses and I put on my sunglases wich were conviniently sitting on my head.He seemed like a nice enough guy.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 pm

James laid his head back down. "Yes i am new here. Just got here a week ago. Are you new?" He asked as he looked up at her. James motioned for her to sit down next to him. "Please sit down and relax."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm

I sat down next to him though I kept my space."Nah.Ive been here for about two three months or so.Do you know who your godly parent is?"I asked him genually curious.I usually met new kids at half blood hill since I hung out there so often and for a new camper to come in undetected by me was rare.I liked rare things.I hade a shotgun/bayonet for heavens sake.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:39 pm

I see two kids sitting by the beach I'm not one for talking, but I feel so welcome here. "Hi, I'm Faye" I say
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 pm

I turn around and see Faye.I recognized her cause shes one of the half sisters off my bff Emily."Hi!Im Minerva."I said waving towards her.Atleast I could still remember some people.I was horrible with names but great with faces.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 pm

"Hello. I'm James. and my godly parent is Aphrodite. It not very obvious is it?" He asked with a laugh, as he motioned for Faye to sit as well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 am

"True."I said after he finished laughing."Whats your favorite weapon?"I asked hoping he had one.Most aphrodite campers didnt beleive in violence but maybe he was diferent.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 pm

James takes out one of his black daggers. "I'm a fan of daggers. I've loved daggers since i was a kid." James runs his hand down the blade. James laugh. "I know it's not like an Aphrodite child to like fighting, and I don't like fighting. But that doesn't mean I can't fight. And that doesn't mean I can't have a favorite weapon."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

I Plop my bag down on the sand and notice a group of campers talking, I walk over " Cool dagger" I say smiling. I smile at the other girls hoping I seemed friendly to them, I really wanted to make some friends, all my half siblings we're so boring and annoying.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:46 pm

James looks at Scarlett. "Thanks." James smiled at her. He was becoming pretty popular all of a sudden. "What brings you down here?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:13 pm

" Believe it or not My cabin or should I say Hera's cabin is too cold which is pretty hypocritical since I'm a daughter of the snow goddess " She says smiling
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:17 pm

James smiles at her. "So if I get on your bad side, could you just freeze me?" James laughed. 'I really wonder if she could. I wouldn't want to become a James sickle.' He thought to himself while he was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:19 pm

" Yeah I actually could but I rarely get angry I have a pretty cool temper so it takes a lot to get me angry " she says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:32 pm

James smiled. "So do you come here often?" He asked with a small laugh. He looked up at the sky and put his head back down.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm

"Hi.Ive seen you around before."I said to the new girl.I had seen her before in the hera cabin.I took out my dagger and started twirling it in my hands almost unconciuosly.I had some weird obsession with twirling deadly objects.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 pm

James looked at Minerva twirling her dagger. James took out his other dagger. "How are you with that dagger?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:59 pm

To answer his question I threw it in the air with a flick of my wrist, waited five seconds then caught it with my other hand two inches in front of his face."Ive been the baton twirler in the new orleans mardigrae since I was seven."I said resuming twirling it in my hand.I was beast at twirling deadly objects.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:03 pm

James didn't flinch, but it kinda scared him. "What if you had missed? You would have killed me." James laughed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 pm

"I never miss.Plus your a fellow dager weider.Im pretty sure you can tell if a six inch dager is about to kill you."I said almost laughing at the tough of him getting hurt.Im preety sure no body is that dumb as to NOT move away from danger.He hadnt even flinched wich made him awsome in my book.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

James smiled. "I'm not that good with knives. Haven't been training a lot, and ive only been here for a week."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:23 pm

"Want me to teach you?Im pretty sure after a few lessons you could do what I just did without choping off your thum."I said,the dager still atwirl.I leaned back and stared at the distant ocean like those people did in movies to be dramatic though I dont reall get how looking into an empty space is dramatic.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 pm

James looked at her. "Are you serious?" He asked. "And what are you looking at?" He looked out at the sea to see what she was looking at, but all he saw was the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine at the beach   James Valentine at the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Valentine at the beach
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next