Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James Valentine's character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

James Valentine's character Empty
PostSubject: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Name: James Valentine
Age/Birthday: 16, born on December 19th, 1994
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Father, John Valentine, was killed
Years in Camp: 1 week
Brief History: James was 16 before he figured out he was a demi-god. He was at his home in Manhattan with his father, when a cyclops appeared at his home, killed his father, and would have killed James to if he hadn't been able to distract the cyclops and run away. He ran away and eventually found Camp Half-blood.
Physical Appearance: James is tall, about 5'11, muscular, weighs 170lb. He has long dark hair down to his shoulders. He is very handsome and has a scar going across his face, his only mark from the cyclops. He has light red eyes. He is naturally tan.
Personality: James is a very caring person. He is also very flirty. He doesn't like fighting but if he has to he can. He always keeps to himself since his dad was killed. When you get to know him though he is very talkative.
Fatal Flaw: He can be to nice sometimes. He has trust issues since his father was killed and it takes a lot for you to gain his trust.
Pets: has none.
Talents: He's very convincing.
Weapons: He carries around two 24 inch. daggers.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round, has nowhere else to go.
Other: none.

Last edited by James Valentine on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Thats OK.. you cant post until the Admins accept
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Welcome to the site! Hey, you're our 900th member, that's pretty cool. xD

James is accepted! Don't forget about the importance of flaws though - try to include a few more of them for future characters.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm

ok thank you. :) ill make improvements
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok i've decided to make another character. :) hope you like it.

Half-Bloods
Name: Seth Kingsley
Age/Birthday: 14, March 19th
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family:step-Father-Micheal Kingsley, Mom-Jenna Kingsley, little sister-Sarah Kingsley.
Years in Camp: None just got there.
Brief History: Seth was 13 when he was claimed by Apollo. Since he was claimed, a lot of weird stuff started to happen. Seth and his family were eating dinner like any normal family when his father started randomly screaming at him. Seth didn't know what was going on, but when his father was screaming at him, a giant hell hound broke down the door to his big house, and jumped onto his step-dad. Seth screamed. He didn't know what was happening, but before he knew it, his mom was pushing him and his sister out of the house. Seth's mom told him to take Sarah and run. Seth grabbed Sarah hand and started running. Seth was right at the entrance to Camp Half-Blood, when the hell hound suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pounced onto his sister. Seth ran toward the hell hound, screaming, and pushed it off his sister. But Seth was too late to save her. The hell hound got back up and ran at Seth. Seth ran up the hill, about to pass a big tree on the top, when the hell hound bit his ankle and he tripped. Seth was able to crawl past the tree, but barely. The hell hound had ripped him to shreds, By the time Seth made it past the tree, he was a bloody mess.
Physical Appearance: Short blond curly hair. though his hair id curly, it's very soft. Medium height, around 5'6'. Handsome face, with high cheek bones, and a perfect smile. Usually wears shades, to block the sun from his eyes. His eyes are bright blue eyes. Seth has muscular arms, and a six pack.
Personality: Seth is a fun, out going person. He loves to have fun and sing songs. Seth love to be surrounded by friends and get a lot of attention. Seth is also a caring person. If you have a problem and he can help, he'll help.
Fatal Flaw: Seth isn't good at healing for an Apollo camper. He always get stuff wrong. Seth is also not a very trusting person. It takes to a lot of effort and work to gain his trust. He also isn't very good with his sword since he just got to camp.
Pets: None
Talents: He is a very good singer
Weapons: A long, saw bladed celestial bronze sword.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: N/A

Last edited by James Valentine on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Maybe a few more flaws personality-wise?
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm

kk. i'll revise it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

yay. lol. ty
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:37 am

New character!
Half Bloods
Name: Elene Hall
Age/Birthday: 14/January 24th
God Parent: Demeter
Mortal Family: father-Lee Hall
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Elene Hall was born in the bad part of Baltimore, she had to fight, steal, and lie to stay alive. Her father dropped her off in a dark alley when she was 7. After living on her own for 2 years on the street, she met a guy named Max. Max made her part of his small family of street rats. One day Max returned, to the small shack his little makeshift family lived in, late. He was acting nervous and strange. Elene then heard loud banging noises, so she ran over to Max and coward behind him. Big men ran into the house, after bashing the door down, and beat Max till he was uncounsious. They then grabbed Elene and left her with a X shaped scar over her mouth, and a creasent shaped scar from her eye to her mouth. Since then shes had a permenant Loop-sided smile. After that, a satyr found her and used his nature magic to heal her. He then quickly took her to Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: Elene is not tall, about 5"2". She has beautiful, long blonde hair, full lips, and bright blue eyes. She has a dazeling smile that could brighten any room. Her only facial flaws are the X shaped scar across her lips and the creasent shaped scar from her eye to the side of her mouth. She has a perfect figure. She is very flexable and athletic.
Personality: Elene is very qieut at first, but when you get to know her, she is onne of the funnest people to be with. She is very out going and cheerful. When ever she catches people looking at her scars, she gets a little upset, but hides it. She is very qiuet sometimes whenever someone looks at her scars.
Fatal Flaw: She isn't good at fighting, and she has a very bad problem when it comes to trust. She lived half her life stealing and lieing, so she is very cautious.
Pets: A cute white kitten name Peanut.
Talents: She is good with plants
Weapons: She barely uses it, but she has a saw bladed sword she found in the armory.
Year-Round or Summer: year-round
Other: n/a

Last edited by James Valentine on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 am

Good Charries ! :D
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 am

Your welcome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 pm

New Character Needs Acceptance!
Half-Blood
Name: Cole Masterson
Age/Birthday: 15, October 22
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: Emily Masterson-Twin Sister, Jakob Masterson-Father
Years in Camp: Just arrived
Brief History: Cole and his sister, Emily, were born on October 22. As kids, the two were inseparable, but when they got to age of 13, weirds things started happening to them. Cole loved the dark, but Emily hated it. Cole loved it because he felt so comfortable in the dark, He could see everything clearly, he felt stronger, all of his senses seemed be at their peek when he was in the dark. On Coles and Emily's 14th birthday, Hellhounds crashed their party. Cole got away, but was forced to separate from his sister. He searched for her for a year, but still hasn't found her. He knew she wasn't dead, he could feel it.
Physical Appearance: Cole has dark black hair, dimples, and dark black eyes. He wears dark clothes a lot. He is never seen without his red and black wrist watch, which turns into a shield. He has a very handsome face, and is moderately muscular and tall.
Personality: Cole is a very nice person, but always seems to be upset. Always wears a slight frown, even if he doesn't mean to. He is easy to get along with and is very caring, but sometimes he can be too proud. His pride may get him killed one day.
Fatal Flaw: Pride.
Pets: N/A
Talents: He becomes stronger in every way when he is in the dark
Weapons: A celestial bronze short sword, with carvings of Nyx on the hilt.

Emily Masterson is coming soon, when I have more time!
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Half-Blood
Name: Emily Masterson
Age/Birthday: 15, October 22
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: Cole Masterson-Twin Brother, Jakob Masterson-Father
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Emily and Cole, her twin brother, were born on October 22. Her and Cole were inseparable as kids, but once they became 13, Emily saw strange things in the darkness that Cole didn't understand. She eventually became afraid of the darkness, unlike Cole, who would revel in the darkness, he even seemed to dissapear completely in the shadows. On Emily and Coles 14th birthday, Hellhounds jumped out of the darkness and attacked them and everyone at the party. Her father, Jakob, scooped her up and ran for the car. He stuffed Emily in and brought her to Camp Half-Blood. The whole time, she was screaming for Cole. Her father tried to convince her that he was dead and that she would be better in Camp. She knew he wasn't dead though. She could feel it.
Physical Appearance: Emily has long, beautiful black hair, which she keeps in a pony-tail. She has beautiful features. Her eyes are a light shade of white. She is also very pale.
Personality: Emily is very sweet and caring person. She is easy to get along with. Though she is very self conscience and doesn't think she is as good at things as she really is. She rarely has a frown on her face, unless she is thinking of Cole.
Fatal Flaw: She doesn't think she could things better then someone else, so she would rather let someone else do it.
Pets: N/A
Talents: She can see in shadows.
Weapons: A celestial bronze long sword, with carvings of Nyx on the hilt
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Accepted!

Enjoy RPing with your new characters! (:
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:45 am

Thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's character   James Valentine's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Valentine's character
Page 1 of 1