Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Go down 
+3
tethys
maddie ☹
Socialized Fireflies
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Socialized Fireflies

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 am

Well, for me. It's 1:48 am and I just wanted to be the first to say it. >:D
So, write down what you did for Valentines day. Did you have a party? Did you meet your first love? WRITE IT DOOOOOOOOOOOWN!
Or Aphrodite will come and get you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:17 pm

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Dude, I never really do much for Valentine's day. xD

Just chill out and eat snackage and stuff BY MAHSELF. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:25 pm

ihatevalentine'sday.

But celebrate it if you must xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

I WENT TO SCHOOL, ATE A SNACK, AND NOW I'M ON THE COMPUTER.

I have no life. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:01 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Tumblr_lgmr63hShH1qet0dyo1_500

One out of many reasons why I love Vinny.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 pm

I kind of hate Valentines day. My previous (and only) boyfriend kind of dumped me last year on St.V's day, after about a year of dating. So yeah, I hate seeing people happy together as it is, so seeing all the mushiness on this day makes it all ten times worse. When all my friends said happy valentines day to me, i flipped them off, then got caught, then busted. So yeah. Not exactly happy valentines. more like crappy valentines.
But don't let my pessimism get you down! :)
P.S, Music, the dood in yo siggy is mayzin'
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Sorry to here that, Ninja. Valentines day got me all mellow this year, too.
I found out that there is a Camp Half Blood in Austin, Texas IN WHICH I LIVE IN TEXAS!
But it costs 420 dollars.
And they are sold out. ):
:Unlove:
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:58 pm

my Vday sucked too.nowbody sent me a gram or gave me a card but EVERYBODY gave me candy.I mean i tell some people i like chocolate and i get five pounds of it on valentines day.And the one person who didnt give me any chocolate was my boyfreind who was considerate enough to get me a red rose I love you . My freinds kept telling me to cheer up but that morning i read this thing on how most devorced couples decided to get divorced after valentines day since there spouses didnt give them a present.it was deppresing.

song of the day: missing by evanesence.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm

--Valentines Day sucks. The horrible thing was, I could get any guy to go out with me except the one I want. (No joke. Three guys asked me out, and I didn't like any of them.)

It's Chase. A few of you know about him. Most of you don't. I am getting over him, and starting to like a guy that's been a good friend. He's hilarious. And, well, I guess that's the good thing to come of Valentine's day, but love hurts. Never fall in love, especially to a jerk.

But Valentines Day is my mom's birthday, so it was an okay day. I guess it wasn't too bad. But, love still comes back to you. You never forget who you like, or why you like them. Sometimes you don't regret it. I don't regret liking Chase. Getting over him was a somewhat mistake. But I'm not living in the past.

Getting over Chase was the thing I liked about Valentines day. It was also the thing I will always regret. This is how I feel about Valentines day.--
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 am

That was touching :')
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 am

Eff V-day.

Why does it have to start with a V?
Thats my nickname :/
I have Valentines day.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm

--*Bows.* Thank you, thank you. Well, I was just writing my feelings.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Page 1 of 1