Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happy Valentines [Bunny]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Happy Valentines [Bunny] Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 pm

I plop myself on the soft sand and glance out over the sunset and calm waves. My hands unpacked the picnic I had prepared earlier that night. Smiling to myself, I recodnize this spot as the spot Piper and I had met. Gods. So much had changed since then. With a silent sigh, I sneak a peek behind me to look for Piper. I had asked her to meet me here, and was getting kinda nervous that she wouldn't show up. She had seemed rather put out with me lately, but then again she was pregnant so let's just hope that had something to do with it. It was the perfect temperature outside. Just enough ocean breeze to be enjoyable but not cold.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I walked as fast as I could down to the Beach. Noel asked me to meet him here. It was nearly Valentines, and I really wanted to be with him. The Beach was darkening just a tiniest bit, and the weather was perfect, just how I liked it. I tugged down my sweatshirt. I was about seven months pregnant now. My stomach was swollen and round, a little bigger than a basketball. I hoped Noel didn't mind. It was his child anyways. I saw him turned around, and I smiled a little. It was like the first time seeing him. It was always like that. Everytime I looked at him, it was like the first time. I hurried over to him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 pm

My grin widens, seeing Piper coming down the shore. I get up gracefully, for a guy, and walk over to her slowly. It was almost like having flashbacks of the day we met. Just us, On the beach. One of my long strides matched about two of hers, so I easily met her two-thirds of the way down the beach. I smile widely and hug her softly, kissing her forehead. I reach for her hand, and gently direct her over to the spot I had been sitting in.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Being in his arms again made me feel safer than I felt before. I grinned softly and felt like crying. I sat down carefully and set a careful hand on my still growing stomach. He didn't seem to notice. "Happy Valentines Day- It's a boy!" I said in a silent excited voice. I had just found out the day before.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 pm

I smile gently, I really couldn't form any words to be able to describe how I was feeling. The fact Piper was pregnant still blew my mind. Somehow, knowing the baby's gender made everything one hundred percent more real. Sure, I was scared out of my mind, but for Piper's sake, I hid my nerves well. I place my hand softly over her hand that rested on her pregnant stomach. "Happy Valentines to you too, love. A boy, that's amazing."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Bunny wrote:
I saw him turned around, and I smiled a little. It was like the first time seeing him. It was always like that. Everytime I looked at him, it was like the first time. I hurried over to him.

I got goosepimples!! xDD So sweet!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:53 pm

I smiled up at Noel. "It is amazing, huh? Everything is just so unreal, but real," I said. It even confused me a little. I looked around at the sand.

Thanks EmZan XD
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I nod slowly, carefully watching her face. My smile widdens, just looking at her. She was completely right about things feeling unreal, but that fact just made everything feel like reality. I really was going to be a father. Insane. I scratch my back absentmindedly, purely enjoying the fact I was here with Piper.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:58 pm

I looked back up at his face. He was so handsome. It seemed easier dealing with this stuff when I was Noel. It would be cool if the baby was born on Valentines Day, but I didn't think that could happen. I still had nearly two months to go. But Katie had said the baby could grow faster and could be born a little earlier if he was more like Noel than me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:16 pm

I notice her llooking and smile down at her. She seemed rather deep in thought. "I love you Piper." My arm wraps around her as I sit, momentarily stunned by how beautiful she is.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm

"I love you too," I said in a quiet voice. I leaned my head into his shoulder. I felt the baby kicking and I slightly moaned. I breathed in deeply and out again. I felt better knowing I was in Noel's arms.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:27 pm

I look down at her and grab her hand. My fingers gently laced through hers. I placed my other hand lightly onthe small of her back. "You okay, Piper?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:26 pm

I nodded fastly, trying to keep my eyes open. His hand on my back sent tingles down my spine. I could not be having contractions now, but who knew? It was possible. Again, as Katie said, the baby was more like Noel than me. That was the answer.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 am

Everything but my hand on her back froze. My hand made gentle circles down her spine. I blink, trying to figure out how to help her. I glance up and down the beach then back to Piper's face.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

I feel him tense up. It made my body feel sore and energetic. Another sharp pain hit me near my abdomen. I gasped and clutched my stomach. There was no doubt now that I was in labor. I brought my knees up to my chest as far as I could.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:17 pm

"Oh my gods. Piper, love? What can I do to help you?" I say, finally unfrozen. I moved my hands off her gently, trying to give her some space.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm

The baby won't be born yet. We have time. Even weeks, maybe... "Infirmary," I croaked with my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 pm

I nod quickly and glance around. Figuring that picking her up would be the best way to get her to the infirmary, I got up slightly and went ahaid and gently placed my hands on her back and under her legs. I easily picked her up, and glanced down at her. She still looked rather pale. "You okay Piper, or do you need me to stop for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 pm

"The Infirmary, please... everything hurts," I said. It felt like my body was stretching apart. I tried blocking out my surroundings but the pain eased back fast.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"Okay, baby . We'll be there in just a few minutes." I say in a soothing voice. I go as fast as I dare, trying to keep Piper from feeling the motion as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 pm

It hurt so bad. And no matter what I did made my body feel cramped and hurting. I hoped the baby was okay. Noel and I's little baby boy. I felt like passing out. The trip to the Infirmary was the longest trip of my life.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:50 am

Flashes of camp flew by us as we neared the infirmary . I glance down at Piper, then back up, i could faintly see an outline of tue infirmary. Thank the gods, I thought to myself. Piper didn't look like she could take much longer of this.

--Happy Valentines (:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks, lol. What do we do in the topic now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines [Bunny]   Happy Valentines [Bunny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines [Bunny]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: