Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Valentines Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Apollo Valentines Box Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Valentines Box   Apollo Valentines Box I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Apollo Valentines Box SunBox

The Apollo valentines box is nothing special unlike previous years. It's simple elegant depiction of the sun on a box carved from a beach tree is nothing to laugh at. Everything is held together by golden clasps which rumor has it Apollo crafted from the light himself. A letter near it reads; "Flare up someone's life with a nice valentines."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Valentines Box   Apollo Valentines Box I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Passing by my cabin I realized the date and quickly checked inside to correct my suspicions. 'Oh Great Valentines day again.' I thought, 'Thankfully I came prepared.' I had a note in my pocket which I kept for just this occasion. It was a song I had been working on for awhile and I quickly addressed it to the entire cabin

Spoiler:

Happy Valentines day everybody! I'm single if you have any cute friends ;) (I hoped people had the sense to keep that from Seth) and I'm sure that we'll all find true love soon!

Love always!
Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Valentines Box   Apollo Valentines Box I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

I look at the cabin's box. It had been put up, and now I really was itching to put something in it. I had no girl friend, and I'm not gay, but that didn't keep me from scribbling something on a piece of scrap paper.

My Family,

You guys mean the world to me. If I lost you, it would leave me no better off than if Kronos were to win the struggle.

When I first moved here, to Camp Half-Blood, I felt like an outsider, but when I met you guys, my life had purpose. Without you, I would surely be living on the road, most likely in the Underworld by now. With every waking moment I spend here, the more time I have to realize that I couldn't ask for a family as good as mine, as good as you all.

I love you guys, as much as I love my mom and Dad.

Yours forever,

Hale Drem

I put the letter in the Valentines box. My mind was else where, and my heart was too. I just needed to find it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Valentines Box   Apollo Valentines Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Seeing as the Apollo cabin was empty for the time being, I walked toward the valentines box, and studied it skeptically. It wasn't really anything that special, just a gold sun in the middle of the chest, with golden clasps that kept it together and stable. As I opened the wooden chest, I noticed that there were only a few letters in it so far. I slipped the note that I had written to my boyfriend, Ray Searow, into the box. After that, I quickly sprinted out of the cabin; hopefully undetected of my presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Valentines Box   Apollo Valentines Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Valentines Box
Page 1 of 1