Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hermes Valentines Box

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hermes Valentines Box Empty
PostSubject: Hermes Valentines Box   Hermes Valentines Box I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Hermes Valentines Box Img-5281

The Hermes Valentines Box is nothing all that special. It was thrown together by a couple of Hermes guys in a quick amount of time. It could have looked worse. Toss a special note in here to lighten up a pranksters day!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hermes Valentines Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermes Valentines Box   Hermes Valentines Box I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I walk into Carmen's cabin, a big smile on my face. Slipping the short note for Carmen into the box I almost laugh. It was so cheesy, though it meant something to me.

Carmen,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Neither are as pretty as you

Carmen, you won't believe how happy I am that you would choose me. I love you, Carmen.

Yours Always,

Hurst
Back to top Go down

Hermes Valentines Box
Page 1 of 1