Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! Empty
PostSubject: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:29 am

I can't believe I got lost AGAIN. I had just arrived here and got through that whole mess from before. It had to be like sometime during the afternoon. I was a new member of Camp Half Blood. The presence of a silvery owl that night I was running from that monster told me that I was Athena's daughter. Daughter of the Greek Goddess of Knowledge....um, that's something rather hard to digest. I still was in disbelief. But to think that meant my twin brother was the same....Bane? Really? The thought of it made me laugh out loud. That muscle head? I wondered what he would say if he found out. Then I felt a sudden loneliness and sat near a tree. I missed that muscle head. I really did. Even though he used every opportunity to make fun of my height, I missed him. I found myself with my knees towards my chest asking a question to nobody in particular: "Where are you, Bane?"
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 pm

The Tree top Village had been silent this evening. She did not seem to mind though as that was the best time for her to drag out the pictures of her mother. They were not photos, but instead drawings of her, both before and after the curse. She found her mother to be beautiful, in all three forms that they showed her in. The Form of her as a Nymph looked so Similar to her own form, the family resemblance did not stop there. She played with a vine of Poison Ivy as a tear fell from her Serpentine eyes, her own long brown hair with green tint resting on her body. The current outfit she was wearing she had stolen from a child of Aphrodite who had looked interesting to toy with, but had very bland ideas.

So it was just a toga. She did not wear the Sunglasses, since doing so would render her blind. Her tears flowed in a slight greenish yellow of the Ivy and Oak Vine blood. To those untrained, she was an Ivy Nymph, similar to her mother. She then heard someone, and quickly put away the stolen pictures, ripped from books own by those who were bore by the slut goddess known as Athena.

She carefully approached the person, making snake like noises with her mouth, noticing that the person was Short. She knew that the person was not Mortal, this was too close to Camp half Blood. Not a Nymph, they knew what they were doing, this person was lost. "What brings you to this place, Half blood? Identify yourself!" She stated as with a practiced grace, she moved swiftly to the girl, her eyes looking into the young women's eyes, giving her a snake like glare.

She thought something was strange about the young women, but she found that she would measure her temper for now, until she got ready for it. She wanted to be certain before doing anything against her. "I Hope you have a good reason for being in this village, otherwise I might have to reveal my fangs." She spoke, as she usually acted more snake like when she had seen her mother's pictures recently. Why should she not? She idolized her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm

I was just sitting there by myself only to hear an angry voice. I was so shocked and thrown unaware that I had jumped out of my seat and turned to the source of the voice. It was a beautiful woman in a toga, looking rather furious. Had I done something wrong? Or did she not like me? No, she couldn't have disliked me, I never even met her before! Yet I felt this wave of poisonous hate coming towards me. It was like she despised me. I shivered as I gave her a feeble response. "I-I'm Angeles Valentine. I'm just new here. I was only looking around..." I found myself looking down at the ground. The woman had bluntly threaten me. She felt dangerous. I only wondered if she was going to ask about my parent. You know, the godly one. I started wondering how far I had strayed from the cabin. I also questioned the name of the location I was currently in. I was too afraid to ask the woman though.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 pm

"Angela Valentine, why are you here in Tree top Village? This is a place for Nymphs and non Demi only, may Aphrodite steal from that whore Athena, and grant you some wisdom or intelligence." She spoke, the poison in her voice showing especially at the note of the name Athena. She made the mistake of thinking that Valentine meant a daughter of Aphrodite, though it was an easy enough mistake. She moved backwards almost as if she was uncoiling a tail, though in reality she was just getting out of the girls face. She was mischievous and dangerous at times, but right now she would let the girl off, unless she did something to prove her wrath was needed.

She noticed a slight apprehension of confusion and fear from the young women. "I suggest you head back to Camp little girl, before you get Scolded by one of your teachers or the Centaur" she sneered, not in the best of mood as she had already been interrupted in her hero worship of her mother. She was not in the best way, and she looked into the girls eyes still, letting her see the snake like eyes. She knew partially that the girl wanted to know, but she would not answer even if asked.

She turned her back as she went towards the place where she would hide, the place where she would rest, she had plotting to do, she had three deities to anger, annoy, and ultimately find a way to Destroy. She wished she could talk to Hades, or Aries, or one of the others, sadly the only one she had access to was the Drunk, and he would not accept anything from her, since the time she tried to poison him for treating her as a lowly servant girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 pm

The venom of her voice. It was so..harsh. I was lucky that I wasn't ill from some form of poison! All I did was wander into an interesting looking place! It didn't seem like she wanted to answer my question. I heard her words about Aphrodite and Athena though. I'm usually not one to speak out so quickly, but the words went flying out of my mouth. "Did you just call my mom a whore?!" Uh oh. Why Angel why?! It seemed like she disliked Athena. Why would you make it worse by saying that she's your mom? My hands immediately reached for my mouth, but it was too late. I already said it. I was screwed. I was so screwed. My body was now shaking even more. The woman was much taller and curvier than I was. She with those fangs could probably finish me right then and there. I should've just let her think Aphrodite was my mom. Aphrodite's the Greek Goddess of Love, right? She must've assumed with my last name that I was her daughter. It made sense. Why did I have to speak out like that? I awaited my punishment as I found myself crawling back towards the tree, my eyes watering.
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 pm

The night was working so well for him since he felt more alive more awake at night. Dante was a son of Erebus and decided that he would work on his powers of shadow travel since his father was the god of darkness and shadows. The moon was bright was he walked toward the tree top village when he overheard two people talking one was the well-known nymph ivy and the other was one of the new members in the Athena cabin even though he didn’t know her name he did hear her admit that Athena was her mother and he knew what that meant to ivy, death. “I better save her” he said aloud hating to even go near ivy. “Thank the gods that I have an advantage since the nymphs cant see to well at night” he said pulling the shadows around himself to hid his presence from the nymph and the daughter of Athena.

The shadows moved and covered his entire being to show that he was a shadow amongst all things though he couldn’t sustain it for very long. Dante walked around the village toward the voices coming in and out of the shadows gaining more control over his powers each time he used them allowing him to move himself and some of the area around him before he was able to get to the two fighting. Dante finally reached them just coming visible again just out of sight from both of them “ Ok now one more time to grab her and move her away from ivy enough for me to threaten her with my fathers scythe” he muttered to himself while moving the shadows again to cover him literally making him disappear when he moved it couldn’t be seen. Dante moved in front of Ivy hiding the daughter of Athena concentrating on his powers he finally showed himself then focused on hiding the daughter of Athena to hid her enough before ivy can harm her. Dante touched his watch letting his scythe form with in a blink of an eye holding the blade toward ivy knowing what she could do. “Ivy move away form her your have your essence reaped from your body” he threated looking at ivy with his eyes growing very dark looking like the night itself with no stars showing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:31 pm

She stopped moving away from the girl. She had said something that made her rage flash. "I see, a Daughter of Athena...So, are you going to give me my mother's fate?" she asked, her venomous tone flowing into the ears of the Demi Goddess. She turned, her eyes glowing with anger, her face twisted in rage. She would have raised her hand, but another demi showed up. It was a Demi god who appeared from the Shadows. "Oh, a knight of Shiny metal has shown himself, Hope he is not of Athena, Poseidon, or Zeus, or I might have to kill you both." She spoke darkly, her body wrapped around itself. The smell of Poisonous Ivy filled the air. It was enough to make one gag if they were not careful.

She looked furiously at the interloper. "Here to cut off my head, just like my mother's head has been removed so many times?" she asked, the anger in her voice heated, but controlled for the moment. His threat did not bother her, no, it was the fact that he jumped in the way of a minor form of Vengeance, though she would hit her still. She raised a hand and a small bit of Poison Ivy grabbed the girl's ankle as Ivy herself pushed herself backwards. She knew that if she could not kill the girl, she could at least poison her with the Rash of the plant. She stared at the Scythe Wielder.

"What would you know anyway, little boy? This is between me, and her mother, not you, unless your mother or father was one of the three...the three who caused my mother's fate!" She declared, pointing accusingly. Her Perfume that wafted off her switching between Poison Ivy and Sweet oak. It was uncertain as she fought with conflicting emotions, the Sadness over her Mother's fate, and the Hatred she had for those Deities. Which would win out? It was hard to say.

She glared at the two, before waving her hand. "If you cross my path again, you will have more than a Rash to you, your mother will be so angry that I will be punished, cursed, or be able to choke her out myself" She challenged, as she added "Tell mommy that I said she was a whore, and a slut and that Her boy toys who helped her will all feel my wrath next time you see her." She added, a taunting tone in her voice, the poisonous drippings of the words hanging in the air for a few minutes, before she started to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Suddenly everything felt much darker. I saw her closing in on me, ready to silence me permanently. I was shivering with fear and at that point I had fallen onto my butt and was whimpering. The poison was infecting me with fear, terrorizing me. She hadn't even done anything yet but talk! By that point the tears were released, wetting my face with salt water. How stupid of me to invoke a fight with this monster of a lady! I was sure I was screwed when all the sudden I couldn't see her. NOW it was really dark! Was this her doing? My question was soon answered by the voice of a male. No, it wasn't her doing. This guy here was saving my butt from certain doom! I felt relieved yet frustrated. This was the second time something tried to kill me! It's not my fault I'm Athena's daughter! I didn't ask to be born! But alas the threat was gone and I was saved.

I found myself listening to the woman call my mother a slut and a whore. I gulped. I had a feeling Mom heard anyway. I certainly wasn't in a position to defend her so I kept my mouth shut. I felt so weak and pathetic as I slowly picked myself up. I didn't even know if I had enough guts to face the guy that saved my behind. That darkness...it was kind of like how Reji could control ice and make me that beautiful rose. Why couldn't I do any of that?! The only knowledge I could possibly use in a fight is archery and I didn't even have a bow on me! Plus I had missed that Chimera the other night. If it wasn't for Hunter and Reji, that Chimera would've had me for dinner! All this was running through my head as I silently waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Dante looked at ivy knowing he couldn't keep up hiding the daughter of athena for very long but knew he could sustain it enough to get ivy to calm down. "Ivy this is Stygain Iron my scythe dont cut through anything if this blade touches you your essence goes into the blade" he said with his eyes now really dark about the same as the environment around them with the shadows and the darkness. Dante know if this didn't end soon the poison would be effecting the daughter of athena since it seemed that she was touched by the vines < Damn i dont have much time> he thought looking back at ivy just as the shadow veil drops from athenas daughter. "Daughter of athena grab myhand" he said keeping his eyes on ivy this time keeping his scythe at his side . "Ivy if you dont remember who i am then let me inform you again" Dante said looking at her " I am Dante Shadow son of Erebus the god of darkness and shadows, Lord of tartarus" Dante said looking at her ready to strike and turn her to dust with nothing left of her essence.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm

The Nymph just snorted at Dante. "It was figurative for what people have done to my mother." She felt angry, but would deal with it. "Your father and I have no quarrel, though if you wish to kill me, do so, but understand it will draw anger from one side or another." She added, as she was far enough away that she knew she could wrap them both completely in her Ivy. She decided though that with that Scythe out, she did not want to fight. Fighting a Child of Athena, Zeus or Poseidon would be the only fights she wanted. She had no quarrel with the children who were not of those, or the Drunkard, but that is because it was easy to torture them.

She released her vines though, and instead created a wall between them. "I suggest you take the daughter of that Witch away, before I change my mind and decide to cover you both with Poison Ivy and Oak till you will wish you were dead." She threatened, trying to master her own temper. She did not want to involve deities who were not already involved in her plans, at least, not on their side. She partially cursed Demigods under her breath.

The wind took one of her pictures and threw it towards them from the air in a way that she did not notice, it was one of Medusa's head in Perseus's hand, while Medusa's body was laying down, probably from some old Mythology book. It was not one she had looked at in a while, since she had preferred to look at the more recent ones, especially if they had her mother in one piece, but it was covered in tear marks that were slightly yellow. She would have been even angrier if she had noticed it had flown to them, though she would probably curse a god of the Winds for that, as it was a simple breeze that was the culprit.

She went and rested her back against a tree that was facing towards the two Demigods, waiting to hear their plans before making a move. If they stayed too long she would attack them. It was just how her temper worked, but if they left, or did something to make her curious with out causing more anger, she would wait patiently, like a snake preparing to strike at a bigger prey.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

I quickly grabbed the guy's hand without thinking. As of right now he was saving me from something that was much worse than venomous words. Speaking of poison, I found that my ankle was hurting. I glanced down to see a terrible red rash. Oh great, she literally did poison me! Despite the pain I stood up, a few tears still trailing down from my eyes. I couldn't believe how angry I had made the woman. All because I said my mother's name! She must've truly hated her, but why? At that moment I spotted a page from a book. It appeared to be something of interest for me. My hand seized the page. My eyes examined it. It was a picture. A rather brutal one too. For heaven's sake there was someone holding a head up high while a headless body was on the ground! I gasped in horror. What in the world was that doing here?

I had a feeling the woman would get mad if I mentioned the picture at all to her (Or heck, spoke a word even!) so I quickly shoved it into my pocket. Maybe this guy knew the story. I was ready to leave this place. I wasn't sticking around any longer than I needed to. I glanced over at the guy. His name was Dante according to what he said. I didn't speak, but I tried portraying a silent message to him. That message was 'please get me out of here NOW'. I didn't want to spend another moment with the hateful girl. How could she do all that vine work anyway? Oh wait, magic. Of course. I really had to get used to this place.
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Dante listened and watched as ivy backed down while feeling the daughter of athenas hand touch his when he would quickly attempt to pick her up after his scythe turned back into his watch so that he can shadow travel like most of the beings of the underworld. Dante (If you allow it) would hold the daughter of athena in his arms and move the shadows around the pair of them as he started walking away. as he walked his speed became faster to where it was faster then that of a normal run as he uses his powers one more time before he dropped to his knees weakened from the over use. Dante shadow stepped them out of the forest and into the clearing near the arena knowing that he needed Ambrosia and she needed more then he did since he just noticed the ivy rash from that nymph. "Are you ok daughter of athena?" he asked with a very untrusting dark tone in his voice while he was panting bad yet also tired. Dante had his eyes back to there normal color before he would fall on his face exhusted and drained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 am

He did not look at me, but he quickly picked me up. I blinked, stunned by what he was doing. Why was he lifting me up like that? I could walk! I felt a little too much like the damsel in distress in those books being carried out by her hero. Was that all I could play? The damsel in distress? The idea of that bothered me as I was carried through the forest. He had to be using some form of powers because we were going rather fast. I wonder what that darkness thing was about. People and their magic usage. I was taken outside the forest. My eyes spotted the arena. So that's where I was. Then I heard him address me. "Yes, I'm fine..." I glanced into his eyes. Did they...change? Well, that wouldn't be the weirdest thing I saw. He was extremely tired. I could tell. Feeling bad, I tried saying something but then he collapsed. I gasped in horror. "Are you alright?! Dante!" That was his name right? I freaked out. What should I do, what should I do?! My ankle was bothering me terribly at this point. I was more so concerned about Dante who just fell flat on his face after panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm

"I will be ok" dante said panting heavy now knowing that he needed to rest and sleep. The night was progressing though his body fighting to stay awake even though he knew that he over did it." W-what is your name daughter of Athena?" he asked tired and a bit studdering as he looked up at her after turning onto his back trying to get up, "I need nector and ambrosia" were his last words when everything went completely black around him the daughter of athena and the entire clearing the forest arena everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 pm

For someone who was going to be 'okay', this guy certainly didn't look it. I immediately was overwhelmed with guilt. I blamed the whole incident on myself. Stupid stupid stupid! I made fun of Bane for his clueless nature, but I was stupid too! How could I be the daughter of the goddess of knowledge?! "Angel. Please stop....I-I'm sorry." I bowed my head in shame. Then he said that he needed nectar and ambrosia before completely blacking out. I panicked. What the hell were those t-Oh wait I had been given some before when dealing with that chimera. Even so, I certainly didn't have any on me right now. My guess was that it would be in the Infirmary. I quickly got up before looking back at Dante. I probably wouldn't be able to carry him, so I had to bring the stuff to him and hoped to the Gods he would be okay.

I ran away to get the two things. My ankle was bothering me terribly. I fell over several times and with each time it got harder to get up. I finally reached the Infirmary. I ended up yelling at the people there what I needed. They were nice enough to hand me some. Then one of them noticed my ankle and forced me to stay for a moment so that I could mend it. I ended up feeling better after having some ambrosia. I managed to get back to where Dante was just fine. I then tried giving it to him. Angel, now look what you've done. I really needed to stop depending on others when stuff went bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!   Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfamiliar locations! Things get heated in Treetop Village!
Page 1 of 1