Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) Empty
PostSubject: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:59 pm

I slipped through two trees towards Zephyros Creek. I was tired of staying in the village. It was boring there. I wanted to see some campers. I sat on a rock and waited for campers to pass by.

Click for outift!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 am

Fletcher Emerson

Stretching luxuriously, I blinked my eyes before rubbing them and looking around. How had I ended up here? Hadn't I just woken up a few minutes ago? Was that even considered sleep-walking? Shrugging, I shuffled along the river and rubbed my neck. As I passed, I noticed dryad perched on a rock. I paused and thought for a moment before heading towards her. "Hey there." I greeted, grinning.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 pm

I smiled. Finally, someone to talk to. And it was a boy. Awesome! "Hi, my name's Asipha Allise Woods, but you can call me Asipha. What's your name?" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Whoa, formal introduction. I felt like I would feel kind of awkward hitting on this girl but... she was really pretty. Choices, choices. What to do? "Name's Fletcher, son of Hermes." I introduced myself, sidling up next to her and extending a hand for her to shake. "Normally, I would strike up conversation by asking you what brought you to the forest this fine day but... you're a dryad, so I'd look pretty dumb." I said, laughing to myself a little bit.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 pm

I laughed. I shook his hand and nodded. "Yeah, I don't usually come to the creek, less the camp. I'm usually in the village or the forest. It's just, you don't usually see a dryad out in camp." I looked at him embarrassed. "I think I said 'usually' too much. Sorry, I don't talk to many campers much. None the less... boys." I giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm

This Asipha girl was adorable, man. Even if her name was the strangest thing I had ever heard. "Hey it's fine, I think it's pretty cute. I do that sometimes too, and my buddies will just look at me like I'm the most peculiar person they've ever met. I try to avoid it if I can but, you know, once something's said, it's said." I replied, scratching my head. "Anyways, Ms. Asipha Allise Woods, you should interact with campers more! We'll all pretty cool. Especially us... boys." I said, trying to giggle as well but ending in a coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:45 pm

I giggled and then it turned into a laugh. "Thanks. I'll try that. Seriously, you can just call me Asipha. That Allise part get's on my nerves. But anyways, it's cute when you say it." I smiled and felt his hair. It was really soft. "Sorry, just it looks cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:56 pm

"Oh, I could stop if you wa-..." I paused halfway through the sentence and made some sort of unreadable expression as she started to touch my hair. "Uh... Haha..." I stammered, backing off a little bit. Okay, weird. I mean, it wasn't that she was odd or anything, it's just I wasn't totally used to people touching my hair for no real reason. No, actually, she was totally odd. "I guess... I use really good shampoo?" I commented, laughing nervously

(( Fletcher's Expression: O-O"""""" ))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:59 pm

My smile on my face turned to a really sad face. See, I messed up. "I'm sorry, I won't do that again. See, I can't interact with campers." I turned away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Oh gods, I had made her sad. I hope she didn't burst into tears or something. "Oh uh, there there, it wasn't your fault, I'm just not use to things like that. And... It was totally out of the blue! Don't be sad." I soothed, patting her back in an awkward way. "Do you want to start over? Hey, my name's Fletcher!" I greeted, goofy grin coming back to my face.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 pm

I laughed. "It's alright. I just... think you're cool, cause you're actually talking to me. I feel excited to talk to someone besides another annoying nymph. You know?" I swished my silk dress around. Made by slik worms, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 am

Distracted by her swishing of her skirt, I ran a hand through my hair. "Ah, well, I guess the campers usually just keep to themselves. Chill in the beach or go out on dates or something, forest's mainly for alone time, I guess, so we probably don't approach you guys. Plus... we have this fear of dryads." I admitted, laughing in an embarrassed way. "Probably 'cause we're always destroying your trees and hafta' deal with your wrath afterwards." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I smiled and blushed a bit. "It just hurts. Like, when you hang on sit on my branches, it's like if I sit or hang on your arms. You wouldn't want that right? That's why we get mad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Eyes widening, I lifted my hands. "No, I'm not blaming you! I totally understand. I wouldn't like it if someone did that." I replied, laughing. "I guess it's pretty awkward.. I don't think I'd enjoy being a tree very much because.. people don't really respect them, man." I said, making absent-minded gestures
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 pm

"Yeah, well I don't go into my tree form much unless it's to help someone or to hid from someone. Toy never want to play hide and seek with a dryad. More or less a nymph. But I'd go easy on you." I said, adding a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 am

"Oh, is that a challenge?" I asked, grinning lopsidedly. "Just to let you know, I'm pretty beast at hide and seek, although capture the flag is more of my thing. My dad's Hermes, after all, we like athletic stuff." I spoke, shrugging my shoulders. "We could play hide and seek if you like, but prepare to lose." I said, taking up some sort of confident expression thing that I really could not explain.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:34 pm

"Okay! That's gonna be fun! Okay, you count and I hide." I waited for him to start counting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:30 pm

"Alright then, I'm going to count to... Twenty. Sound good?" Not really waiting for her answer, I began to count. "One Mississippi, two Mississippi.." I continued to count, smacking my hands over my eyes and leaning against some tree. Now that I thought about it, playing hide and seek with a dryad didn't sound like such a good idea. Maybe I shouldn't have been so confident I would win... Gods, my pride. I'd never change. Chuckling to myself darkly in what might seem a more evil way to Asipha, I counted - getting louder as I neared the end. "Nineteen Mississippi, and... Twenty Mississippi! Ready or not, here I come!" I said, whirling around and darting my eyes around.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

I was gone before he even started. I darted among other trees and waved to them. I giggled and turned into my tree form. I was a cypress tree. Among... dang it! I was among oak trees. I was gonna have to sweep around to find the cypress trees. I moved slowly and went to some trees that looked similar to cypresses. They weren't them, but they were close. He kept counting. I turned into my tree form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Hearing a rustle of leaves, I pivoted and gave off a somewhat triumphant "Aha!" before realizing it was just the wind. Raking my fingers through my hair in an embarrassed gesture, I looked around. Dang. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. I didn't really know what to do. Leaning against some random tree, I stumbled over when some other giggling dryad came out of it. Not Asipha. I paused to wink at the dryad before continuing to survey the trees. There were several trees that looked out of place. Now all I needed to do was to narrow it down to several possible choices.

What could I do to narrow down the choices?

Aw, heck no. I couldn't do that. That would be wrong. And disgusting. And just plain weird.

But... The trees were actually dryads weren't they? So...

What did I have to lose? Jogging up to the nearest out-of-place looking tree, I smacked a kiss on the bark of the trunk before back-stepping and waiting. Nope, the dryad that peeked out was not Asipha. Moving on to the next tree, I smacked a kiss on that one too. Still not Asipha. I guess if I didn't get her the first few times, she still might freak out and come out of her hiding spot. If I did end up... kissing her tree (did that sound wrong or is that just me?), she would be most likely to not peek out and look at me like a weirdo, so I would know that was her. Either way, I win.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm

I could feel him getting closer. My branches moved around, since I was nervous. Then, suddenly, someone kissed my tree, and I held in a giggle. I knew it was Fletcher, so I thought I shouldn't go out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 am

No response. Waiting a little longer, I looked at the tree triumphantly before rapping my knuckles on the trunk lightly. "Found ya. I know it's you, Asipha! I bet you didn't expect that didja?" I asked, grinning. Honestly, I didn't expect it either. It was just one of those instinct things. Well, my plan had worked out so whatever. As long as the plan worked out.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:39 pm

I laughed so much that I changed out of my tree form. "You're good, Fletcher. But you did kiss me." I blushed a lot. First time kissing a demigod. Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:01 pm

"Heck yeah I'm good." I agreed, laughing with her. "And that, I did. Really threw you off didn't it? Ah well, I made you blush, so it was all worth it." I said, winking at her. That wasn't one of my first kisses, but I don't think she suspected anything about me yet. Even so, I wouldn't go any further. Needless to say, my main focus was on... different types of women. I honestly had no interest in pursuing Asipha, as adorable as she was.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"I know that kiss didn't mean anything. I can feel it. But, it was nice anyway." I sat down on the ground. I was upset cause I had lost. I never loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next