Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus Empty
PostSubject: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm

I sighed as I walked through the empty strawberry fields. Vines covered the small, dirt paths that wound throughout the garden. The smell of strawberries filled the air so much that it almost made me gag a bit. The sun was just peaking over the horizon and the darkness of night was fading into the day. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as a cold shill ran down my spine. I heard somewhere that alcohol makes you warmer...so I took a swig of the wine in the bottle that was in my hand. It didn't seem to warm my body much, but I really didn't care.
There was dew on the leaves of the vines and is shimmered and sparkled in the soft morning light. 'Another day...' I thought. I roughly shook my head to get my purple and crimson dyed bangs out of my face. I saw the edge of the forest and took a seat underneath a tree. The shadows of the branches loomed across my face. That and the morning light gave my pale skin an eerie glow to it. My purple eyes reflected the rising sun as I watched it lazily creep its way up from its slumber. I pursed my lips a moment with a soft yawn. It was early...as in...watching the sun rise early. However, being early also meant it was quiet. I gave a content sigh and a smile as I pulled out my art supplies. I didn't have much...just a pencil and a notebook full of lined paper. I sketched and doodled in a bored manner. I then flipped through the pages. Their contents varied between drawings, poems, and written song lyrics. I let the notebook sit in my lap with an open page facing upward. I galnced around, trying to find some kind of inspiration. I simply decided to sketch my wine bottle as it sat next to the vines full of luscious red fruit. (Strawberries..in case you couldn't guess) The view of the plants through the bottle was distorted by the sweet, crimson liquid inside. So...it was actually a rather interesting picture.
After I finished sketching what ever came to mind, and after my page was full of random doodles, I set the notebook aside and decided to simply sit and enjoy the peace of the early morning. I spun my wrist in a circular motion, watching the vines follow my command. They wove in and out of the openings between my fingers. I sat with my face propped up in my hand and a dazed look as I watched the vines obey my order and follow the motion of my hand. It was almost hypnotizing...like watching a snake being charmed..
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm

"Whoa! That's cool man!" I said hopping out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm

I jumped a bit at the sound of the voice, fumbling with the vines in my hands. "Don't do that! Gods...you scared me half way to Tartarus!" I snapped, my voice dripping with its usual sarcasm. I slowly shook my head, running my fingers through my hair. Why had this kid randomly jumped out of the bushes? One thing was for sure...if he was this insane when he wasn't drunk...there was no way he was getting any of my wine...
ooc: xD I love Bellinda.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 pm

"Sorry, that's the way my mother raised me." I said thinking of all the stories about Roxanne's nutiness.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 pm

I sighed, glancing up at him with my vibrant purple eyes. "Really...and how's that worked for you for the...what..sixteen years?" I asked, arching a single eyebrow. I adjusted the piercing I had on my upper lip and closed my notebook. No way I'm letting someone see my art...it's like a window to the soul..and I prefer my window to remain fogged..
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 pm

"Well, good. It's quite fun running up to randoms and hugging them or skipping down hallways singing Pokerface by Lady GaGa." I said happily.
~I stole your example.xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I stared at him blankly. "Why discriminate against other songs? I think there are many others worthy of hallway singing," I pointed out with a small smirk. I then shook my head and rose to my feet, brushing the dirt of my gray skinny jeans and black, pink floyd shirt. I only stood at 5'1" in height...so I looked more like a dwarf than anything.. I gave a single nod of acknowledgement. "I'm Bellinda...and if you find out what my actualy first name is..I'll kill you. But I go by Bell," I said with an amused glint in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 pm

"My name is William Michaels, but you can call me Will." He smiled as he looked at her features, small but tough looking. Next to his truck-like build anyone would look small . . . except Roxanne, she was a beast when it came to that crap. Hell, she could scare the Furies.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I gave a nod of my head. "Nice to meet you...or whatever it is you're supposed to say at this point.." I said. I clutched the four crimson beads on my necklace. They quickly turned into four daggers. I turned my back to him and tossed one at a tree out of boredom. But before I could hit the tree I sent a vine to grab it by the hilt and return it to my hand. My purple gaze flickered over to Will. "Gotta work on reflexes..." I explained. I handed him one of my daggers. "Try it...it gets rid of stress.." I offered. The blades were a pale celestial bronze and they had elegant engravings that looked like grape vines.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm

I was mesmorized, however being a son of a son of Hermes and son of a daughter of Zeus I could summon lightning and shock people and travel long distances without tiring and steal things easily and I was the joky type. I decided not to show off. I took out a small blue blanket. My baby blankie.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 pm

I noticed his...blankie? I stared at him curiously. "You don't seem like the knid of guy who still carried around...a blankie.." I said, raising a confused eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm

I whispered a few words in Ancient Greek and it transformed into Storm Follower. A beautiful celestial sword with lightning bolts and a cadecus with an eagle carved into it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 pm

I studied the sword curiously. I gave a nod of approval. "Nice...but a blanket? Have you been here since you were little or something?" I asked curiously. I then noticed my notebook was still sitting on the ground and I quickly grabbed it and stuffed it in my bag. Then I gripped my bottle of wine, unscrewed the cap and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yep. Can I have some?" He asked giving a puppy dog look.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:31 pm

I looked at his puppy dog face with a completely serious expression. "No.." I said simply. And the, completely contradicting my answer, I reached the open bottle out to him with an extended arm.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:33 pm

I took the bottle eagerly and I tilted it to my lips and just chugged about a third of the bottle. "Mmm...warm and tingly." I said kinda dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I rolled my eyes and reached into my bag, pulling out the other bottle I had. Thankfully, the bottle I used had caps and not corks... I unscrewed the cap, taking a large sip and closing it again. "Won't your parents be happy that I got you drunk....they'll be so proud.." I pointed out, rolling my eyes. The daggers that were once in nearby trees were now the four beads on my necklace. It looked as though they were never dangerous weapons...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm

"Mmm . . . Roxanne's a bish . . . I don't give a snort." He said after taking another long slurp.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. "Suit yourself. My father is Dionysus...so it's not like he cares," I said with a small snort. I ran my fingers through my hair, leaning against a nearby tree. I crossed my arms, watching him chug the wine. "Try not to get too...saturated. Otherwise you'll end up doing something stupid.." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

"It's ok. I'm not an easy drunk," I said sobering up a bit. "Roxanne Armstrong and Steven whats-his-face are my parents, Steven never held me and Roxanne . . . well Roxanne is a piece of work." I snorted a bit. "Actually the first time Steven and I met I punched him in the nose." What fun.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Two half-bloods? Interesting..." I pointed out with a thoughtful look on my face. Since I haven't been at camp long, I didn't know who most of the people were, so I had no idea who he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

"Yep." He said finishing off the last drops.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 pm

I looked at the now empty bottle. I laughed a bit. "Gods...that was basically full..." I pointed out. I grinned, patting Will on the shoulder. "You're okay, kid...you know...for a hyper insane guy who jumped out of the bushes," I said. After a moment I let my hand drop back to my side. Holy Zeus on toast with jam...this guy was built like a truck!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 pm

I smiled widely gently patted her head. "Did you just realize I'm built like a truck?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 pm

I narrowed my purple eyes. "You pat my head...I will whip you with vines.." I threatened with a wide, slightly evil grin. I then gave a nod of my head. "And yes....I, however, am only 5'1" and under 90 lbs...so it is rather odd for me to see someone so...built," I said, waving my hands around to add emphasis to my words. It was true...I was tiny. Like some dwarf or a shrimp..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next