Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:07 pm

I nodded in approvement. "Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 pm

I glanced at the full bottle of wine in my hand. "You want some more?" I asked with a grin. My purple and crimson dyed bangs hung in my face a bit, slightly covering my purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm

"Sure why not." I said putting out the bottle.
~Is she trying to seduce him with wine?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 pm

I shook my head, leaning against the trunk of the tree with crossed arms. "Please tell me you've at least been drunk before..I don't want to be the one that corrupted you," I said. Although there was a look of slight pride in my eyes.
ooc: xD No...she's just...Bellinda. She likes seeing people drunk.. *shrugs shoulders*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:19 pm

"Well . . ." I trailed off. "No." I said shamefully.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 pm

I sank back to the ground with an exasperated groan. "Gods...I've tainted you!" I exclaimed, giving him a stern and slightly cringe inducing glare. ...It was probably the purple eyes...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 pm

I looked at her and laughed a deep laugh, "It's better than some of things you've probably done before."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:27 pm

I narrowed my eyes. I opened my mouth to defend myself but after giving it a moment of thought I nodded my head. "Well...yeah.." I said, resting my head in my hand a moment. "I don't exactly have the most...pure past.." I said, trying to choose my words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:30 pm

"Ahh . . . yeah because it's such a good idea to talk about your tainted past while we're half drunk," I laughed a little running a hand through my black hair.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:32 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's not my fault if you end up doing something stupid," I pointed out, glancing up at him. I then lifted my head, leaning it back to rest against the trunk of the tree and staring at the sky through the gaps in the leaves. "Besides...you don't even know what I've done. You have no reason to try and repeat my past...mistakes.." I said, keeping my past vague.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 pm

"What law did you break?" I asked snorting.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 pm

I thought for a moment. "Name a couple...I'll tell you if I've broken them or not.." I said, keeping my gaze on the sky above.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Madeline walked into the fields, and noticed Will and someone else. She had a crimson/purple bang covering her face. Madeline found this cool, and decided she'd talk to them. "Hey Will." She greeted her half boyfriend person.

~I dun know what else to call him >.<~

Then, facing the girl, she said, "Hi, I'm Madeline." As she spoke, a weird scent filled the air. "Will, are you drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:36 pm

I laughed, running my fingers through her hair. "I think I've tainted him...but he seems to hold his liquor well," I said with a grin. I grabbed the bottle from Will a moment before handing it back to him. "I'm Bellinda...Daughter of Dionysus," I greeted, giving the girl a nod. I crossed my arms a moment. "But I go by Bell..." I added simply.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:07 pm

"Heyy Madeline." I said drinking a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 pm

I watched Will as he drank more and more. As the once full bottle reached half empty and snatched it from his hands. "You're gonna drink all my wine!" I said with a crooked grin. I screwed the cap back on, keeping my grip around the top of the bottle firm. "Just don't drive...other wise I've also turned you into a felon," I snorted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 pm

"Heyy!" I whined when she took my booze away. "That was mine!" He whined feeling slightly childish again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I looked at him a moment, noticing his childish whine. I snorted, rolling my eyes. "Sorry to break it to you blankie boy...but this is my last bottle until I get back to my cabin. "And if you don't mind I'd like to make it last until then," I said, my voice now dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 pm

He blinked a few times, "Fine." He turned away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

I unscrewed the bottle, taking a quick sip before I capped it and stuck it back inside my bag. "So...you two dating?" I asked, gesturing with dainty hand between Madeline and Will. Oh how I loathed being small... It made it so that people could just pick me up. Why did everyone always love picking up the midget??
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

"I wish." I said without thinking. I blushed like crazy forgettting Madeline was still there.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 pm

I heard his answer and I raised an eyebrow, a large grin stretching across my face. "Well that's not..awkward at all," I scoffed. Without waiting for a reply I sank down to the ground and pulled out my notebook. I doodled randomly, not really paying attention to what I was drawing. I kept the notebook's back to Will and Madeline, trying to nonchalantly shield my artwork and poetry.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:29 pm

I covered my eyes with my hands in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

~PSH I FEEL LEFT OUT D8~

"So, how is everyone?"

Last edited by Music on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 pm

~Then post!! OMG Will just admitted his feelings for her!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus   Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine, vines, and a Daughter of Dionysus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next