Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I shook my head, "You actually do need to get in your underwear, that I like it is something entirely different," I said smiling. I kissed him delicately.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:52 pm

I got in my underwear and stook there feeling exposed.

OOC: you aint right!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh, I am XD

I smiled and winked, "Maybe we should do the measuring later and move onto the bedroom," I teased.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm

OOC: naw you aint right. your left :p lol

BIC: I raised my eyebrows and said, "Tempting, but we gotta do this measuring stuff."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I shrugged, "Fine," I said sitting down on a couch studying his hot body. Every detail. Well, the visible ones. I got a glass of champagne and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:07 pm

I stood there letting this girl measure me while I watched Crishcaela. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm

I wanted to take the last of his clothing of. "Maybe it would be easier without your underwear," I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

"Really now? That's still going to have to wait," I said, "We're not alone."

OOC: I remembered what my English teacher taught me :) YAY! lol
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm

I looked at Katrine and she left to begin on the tux. I walked over, "We are now." I said presing my body to his with my champagne in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 pm

I smiled and kissed her taking her champange and sitting it on a table.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and knotting my fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm

I wrapped my arms around her feeling her fingers knotting in my hair.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:46 pm

I let go and tried to inch his underwear down even though he probably wouldn't let me. So instead I continued kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm

I stopped kissing her and said, "Mabey we need a room." I winked and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm

I nodded towards a downstairs bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:23 pm

I smiled and told her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 am

I smiled and dragged him into the room quickly shutting in and locking it incase.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 pm

"You have to lock the door?" I asked grinning. "I'm not going to run."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 am

I smiled and kissed him again, "I know, but someone might come in and do you really want that?" I kissed him again my hands exploring his chest.

Move to PM now?

Last edited by Prince Dean the British on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Yeah.

"Good point," I said. I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2