Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] Empty
PostSubject: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Now that THAT craziness was over, I could visit Reji. Maybe I shouldn't have gone in the forest by myself. I felt bad about the whole thing. Maybe I should've gone with him or somebody. Then maybe I would've known it was a bad idea to say that to that woman. I think Dante called her a nymph. Pretty sure that's a different kind of mythical creature from Greek myth, but I would have to dig within my memory banks or look them up in order to know for sure what they were. The rash on my ankle was healing up as I was going towards his cabin. I politely knocked and waited to see who answered. The thought of him made me smile despite the complications from before. I couldn't wait to see his face again.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:26 pm

I was sleeping and dreaming of pleasant thoughts. Having a normal life. A Dad who cared, a normal, mortal mother. Be able to have normal friends and go out into the city and have a some what okay life. But then his thoughts turned to Angel. One of the few bright spots in all of his life. She slowly started to float away and disappear. Reji jumped awake at the knock and ran to the door, opened it, and found Angel standing there. He hugged her tightly, glad she hadn't floated away. "Oh, let me get you a jacket.". Within seconds, Reji had given Angel a warm jacket and welcomed her in. He just wore a white tee shirt with the black words" Sheer Cold", written boldly and with an odd black vine design behind the words, black jeans, and socks. His hair was ruffled and you could tell he had just gotten out of bed. " So, what do yah need?", he asked, smiling, rubbing his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 pm

I hugged Reji back too. Seeing his face made me feel joy. I was glad to see him again though he looked like he just got out of bed. He then quickly got me a jacket because he knew I wouldn't be adjusted to the cold in the cabin. I put the jacket on and entered the cabin. Wow, he was fine in just a t-shirt? Oh yeah, his mother was Khione. Go figure, I had forgotten for a moment. I smiled and went to hug him once more. "I just wanted to see you!" Then I suddenly felt a pain in my ankle. Without thinking, I had moved my hand towards there and yelled "Ow!". Oh wait, he didn't know about the poison ivy. He would be asking about it now. There was still a slight redness on the spot. "Yeah, ha ha...." I didn't know what to say to avoid any worrying.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 pm

She looked shocked that I could be here in just a tee shirt. I laughed,"Yah, I'm a child of Khione, I can be in super cold temperatures no problem.", I smiled and moved us onto my top bunk. He hugged her back when she hugged him again. He smiled once more and began,"So, how have-", she yelled in pain, and I noticed the mark on her ankle."What is that? Is it one of those evil Nymphs?", he swirled his hands, and made a piece of ice, wrapped it in a cloth, and tied the cloth around Angels ankle."I never liked Nymphs.", he muttered. Why would a Nymph do that? They're not ones to lash out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm

He quickly placed some ice and a cloth around my ankle. So he knew about the nymphs running around in the forest. Now that he asked I had to tell him. "Yeah...I was going through the forest and got lost. Then this angry nymph came at me for no reason. Long story short she got pissed off when she found out I was Athena's daughter and nearly killed me. This guy named Dante happened to be around and I was saved. I ended up getting poison oak from her vines on my ankle, but hey, I'm not dead. I'm not sure why she doesn't like my mom very much. I did happen to come across this gruesome picture." I then showed him what I had found in the forest. Some guy held a snake woman's head in his hands as her headless body laid lifeless on the ground. I wanted to throw up seeing it again. I wondered if that was Medusa. That was pretty much the only person I knew with hair made of snakes. "I'm sorry to show you something like this but yeah...." I couldn't help but get the feeling that was part of the reason for the anger.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

A nymph that attacked Angel for no reason? Why would that be. Dante? I think I had heard of him before. But, I don't remember if he was normally the helpful type or not. "Angry you were Athena's daughter.....", I thought for a second, then he remembered. " Ivy!", I shouted." That's who it is!", I took another look at the picture. I wasn't very squeamish, but that picture was really disgusting. " I know why she's mad! That's Medusa with her head cut off! She was mad because Athena is the person who turned Medusa into that because she insulted Athena in her temple.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Oh my Gods, THAT'S who she was?! I was horrified. Maybe I should look into Greek myth more than I did in school. How could I... I felt my heart sink down to my stomach. I was looking down. "That would explain why..." Why was I so stupid sometimes?! I felt really bad about the whole thing now. I placed the picture away. "That was totally my fault. She had mistakenly called me Aphrodite's daughter probably because of my last name, then I HAD to go and blurt that out." My hand hit my forehead. "I feel terrible for her even though she kind of tried to kill me. Doesn't feel pleasant to know someone hates my guts though." I shivered, but not because of the coldness of the cabin. I was never going near where she was again. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

I could tell that she felt really bad before she said anything. I mean yah, it sucks her mom died, but she shouldn't be all evil to people because of it. I also could tell she thought she was stupid. "You're a child of Athena, Angel, you're smarter than Ivy will ever be. You should be proud of your heritage, not ashamed of it. ", I wrapped my arms comfortingly around Angel again."And just 'cause her mom died doesn't give her an excuse to try and kill people. Plus, I'm here for you now. I'll freeze all of her plants if she ever tries to hurt you again. Okay?", I look in her eyes, but keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

I found myself in Reji's arms once more. They were oh so comforting and nice. I leaned my head against him, letting him wrap his arms around me. "Okay." I glanced up into his eyes. He had a serious face on him. I don't think he was joking when he said he'd freeze her plants. I was glad that he was there for me. "Sometimes I don't feel so smart when I get into trouble like this. I don't want to be a burden, but it seems like all I can do is crawl to my knees and cry when stuff like this happens." I rubbed the bracelet on my arm. I had been given it to use as my weapon but I had left it back in the cabin while going out to explore. I wasn't even sure if I would've been able to hit the angry nymph with an arrow. Not with that aim I had with the chimera. I usually didn't vent my feelings out like this, but the words were just pouring out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:46 pm

"You seem so on edge.", I said, grinning a bit this time,"Don't be. I would say everything will be fine, but it won't I'm sorry to say but it won't. Pretty much every person who is a half blood is gonna have a messed up life. Including me.", I laugh softly. "Do you want to watch TV? Maybe it'll lighten the mood a bit? Your call.", I smile but very discreetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Don't be on edge Angel. Well that was easy for him to say! Then again he had experience with issues like these, so how could I even argue such against him? Maybe he just learned to go with it. Hopefully I would too. I smiled softly at him. "Sure, we can watch TV." I was just reminded of how much I loved Reji. He seemed to just know what to say at certain times like now. I needed to cool off and relax. I was with my boyfriend now. We were together inside his comfy (but cold!) cabin. Ivy was nowhere near here. She was off in the forest being her angry self. So it was time to just relax and enjoy. I wanted a kiss too, but I said nothing, nor did I try to lean in with my short stature.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 pm

There was a flat screen TV mounted not to far away from my bunk, and at our eye level. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. Something relaxing..... Though it was against my nature, I turned on an episode of Victorious. I laughed,"I'm not one to watch stuff like this, but it's kinda relaxing.", I kissed Angel quickly and laid down, just relaxing with my girlfriend. This turned out to be okay. I reached up to fix my hair, but realized it really didn't matter, and lowered my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Wow, he had a flat screen TV?! That was so cool! I laid down with Reji watching as he flipped through the channels. He then stopped on Victorious. That certainly wasn't a show I would expect him to turn to. I heard him laugh and say such. I laughed a bit too. "Ha ha, I don't usually watch this myself. Thinking about it, I never really do watch TV much." I kissed him back as we watched. The show wasn't anything great. It was alright. I saw his hands go up for his head and then put them down. "Trying to get rid of your bed hair? At least you got sleep! Some people were screaming in my cabin for no reason last night!" I just shook my head. "It reminded me of when Bane stays up playing Left 4 Dead or some game. Whenever he dies or gets swarmed by zombies or something he screams and rages about it and I have to go next door and yell at him to shut up because I'm trying to sleep. I don't care if he startled the Witch and it killed Louis." Siblings.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 pm

I been getting groggy again. Gods, sleep seemed really good right now. No! Had to stay awake, I had to. After that was over, I put on a Suite Life on Deck, and then started to fall asleep, but kept jolting myself awake. I had to stay awake, had to, had to...... Just to keep myself from going to dream land, I kissed Angel again. But it was much longer than the two before. It was just overall better. "Screw kiddie TV shows.", I then said, trying to find a movie On Demand." Is there one you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 pm

I realized I didn't get enough sleep as I felt my eyes weighing down heavily as we were watching TV. I had no interest in those so called Disney Stars nor Disney Channel. I found myself laying there about to fall asleep next to Reji as my arms were around him. I was forcing myself to stay awake. I couldn't think of anything to talk about or mention to my boyfriend. Then I saw him change the channel. He was looking through movies. "Hm...nothing I can think of. I'll be fine as long as it's not Saw. If you put on something like Saw I'll hurt you." I probably wouldn't really hurt him, but I would most certainly get nightmares of torture. Thank you Bane for showing me images of people's skulls being ripped open. I couldn't sleep for a month.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 pm

No reaction to the kiss? Wow, he wasn't trying to act like he was a god and she should be extremely amazed and awe struck, but he just expected it from Angel considering the first time she was speechless. No big deal. He was just really happy she was here with him."Oh, don't worry, no Saw or Scream, I don't like those types of movies all that much either. I flipped through the menus repeatedly, but nothing jumped out at me."Here, you take the remote.", he held it out, waiting to see if she'd except or decline the remote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm

I realized I hadn't said anything about him kissing me. I felt somewhat bad because it did help to relax me and it felt nice. Just I guess after the first one with the whole scene and whatnot I ended up getting used to it. I smiled and kissed him to make up for the lack of an reaction. After a while, my lips separated from his. "Yeah, sorry, I just have a bad...well, several bad experiences with such. I rather not lose sleep for a month again." My hand gently took the remote and I began switching through the menus. Nothing was really jumping out at me either. Also it didn't help that I could be somewhat indecisive at times. "Are you seeing anything? Because I certainly am not." Television. There was never anything on when you wanted to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I was waiting for her to say something about finding a movie, was about to say something, and then she kissed me OMGWTFLOLSOSFHTHTTDSDF cool, I thought and kissed back. " "No need to be sorry, those movies are useless and boring in my opinion. And nothing. Movies are pretty bad, well, most of them. Hey, How about Harry Potter? Guess he kind of relates to us, being a wizard and chased by evil, right?", I ask, thinking about watching that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 pm

(Nice thoughts there. XD)

I could tell he was happy and surprised by the kiss. I couldn't help but giggle. We continued looking through for something to watch. Then he suggested Harry Potter. "Sure, let's watch that. Though I'm pretty sure there's no Hogwarts somewhere...then again the camp's kind of like Hogwarts." It was a little weird comparing our situation to a fictional one, especially since our situation would be considered fictional too. I turned to Harry Potter and it played. I put the remote down by Reji and then laid back down with him. Most movies these days sucked. Hoped that this would be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I had seen the movies before, and thought and hoped that Angel would like these movies. So, crossing my fingers, I turned on the first movie. Harry's life sucked, of course, having to live with his aunt and uncle and nephew who were mean and evil to him. It was kind of cool he turned out to be a wizard, and so on so on. Now, I began to really take in the movie and actually relate to it. Who new a movie about wizards and defeating dark lords could connect to your life so much?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:25 pm

I heard of Harry Potter before, but never watched the movies. I had read the books though. Interested in how the movie would come out, I laid there with Reji by my side watching. The books were pretty good, so the movie couldn't be that bad, right? The plot was clear enough. Harry was a kid harassed by his relatives. He believed that he was nothing special until he found out about his affinity to magic.m Hey, Reji was kind of right, this was like us! We all thought we were normal at one point, but then we learned about our god parents. I wish I had some form of magic or something though. My boyfriend could do some really awesome things with ice. He was also rather cold to the touch. I kept my arms around him as I watched.

Harry soon enough found friends to help him adapt to his new situation. I was doing the same. Heck, I did even better than Harry; he certainly didn't have a girlfriend! I had a boyfriend who was right beside me watching the same movie as I was. I found that a little amusing. Then again I started off better than him. I had a nice dad and an annoying but loving brother. They certainly didn't abuse me. (Well Bane pokes fun at me, but never to the extent of Harry's situation!) I realized how lucky I was. Weird considering the fact that the movie was entirely fictional. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't find Hogwarts if I went to Europe. Well, unless everyone somehow turned out to be not only real but demigods too.

I continued watching the film. Hey, it was pretty good actually! I liked the first one. It left me curious about the others. Hopefully they stayed consistently good. My eyes glanced up at Reji for a moment. I smiled, happy to have him by my side once again. My eyes then shifted back to the movie. This was turning out to be a much better day than I thought originally.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:50 pm

I had seen the movies before. Harry Potter comforted me when I felt different and an outcast. I wasn't really allowed outside the borders of camp, but when you read on into the books or watch the movies, neither is Harry. He's such a powerful wizard that a lot of evil people are after him, which is the same situation with a lot of the half bloods here at camp. Even though it was very much fictional, Reji felt like he had something to relate to. Sometimes, thought he never admitted it, Reji fantasized about visiting Hogwarts and talking to the wizards there and relating to the people there. I mean, he had people that were just like him here at camp, but hey, wizards would still be cool, right? But then again, we had Hecate kids here. Most of all, he got to be with Angel. He took her hand in his and just savored the moment. To break the silence, he asked,"Hey, after this one, wanna watch the next?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm

It was almost laughable that I was able to relate to a wizard so well. It was something I certainly couldn't explain in an English paper! I felt his hand grab mine as I was watching the film. A smile was upon my face. I was just so happy to be there with Reji by my side. He was helping me during these crazy times. I reached in for a quick kiss before my lips moved away. "Sure, I want to watch the next." I wasn't sure if it was because the movie was pretty good or if it was because I got to cuddle against my boyfriend while watching teenagers learn all kinds of magic. I wondered if it would be dangerous to wander off campus at Camp Half Blood. Then again, I'm pretty sure it was considering the beast that chased me that night. Though the beast was scary, it was what brought the two of us together. My other hand rubbed my eyes. Thinking about it now, I didn't get much sleep at all. I hoped that I wouldn't fall asleep while with Reji!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm

This was such a nice moment. I had to admit, it was pretty cool watching kids learn magic and stuff while cuddling(He dreaded that word but what the heck, these were his thoughts, it's not like anyone would know he was thinking it!)with my girlfriend. I had fallen in love with a girl I had just met, and I honestly didn't fall in love all that much. But there was something about Angel that just had me from the beginning. Maybe it was that she wasn't like all of the other girls. She wasn't always concerned about her looks and she just had a good personality. I couldn't help but grin when Angel kissed me. Being with Angel had somehow revived me from my earlier tired state. "Okay then. Chamber of secrets is next. ", I said, turning it on. "I'll be right back. I need to go change my bandages.", and with that, I kissed Angel quickly on the cheek and jumped down from my bunk, heading for the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 pm

The first movie was coming to an end. The bad guy was foiled and Harry saved the day with the help of his companions. I wondered if that had ever been the case at Camp Half Blood. Did the monsters ever caused more than a minor menace? Did someone evil try to take the demigod children down? I certainly hoped that wasn't the case. Somehow I didn't believe that the idea was completely out the water. I was cuddling against my boyfriend when I remembered the bandages. He had damaged himself in that battle from before. My body shivered, remembering the moment. I couldn't help but feel concerned for my lover. I might've just met him, but my heart was so in love with him that I felt it was true love. Especially since it was much more than OH MY GAWD HE'S HOT.

I suddenly felt less tired as the two of us were laying there. Reji had to leave to change his bandages. I nodded, my cheeks blushing after he kissed me. I was now by myself in his bed. I still felt his touch even though he left. I could even pick up his scent on the sheets of the bed. (That thought made me feel like such a creeper!) I longed for him the moment he left. I hugged a pillow as the movie was starting. I was having thoughts to myself. I had to be the luckiest girl in the world. At an age such as mine I found the guy who I could see myself being with forever. I felt so silly and girlish but at the same time I felt dreamy and excited. I was overflowing with tons of emotions inside of me. Never did I feel like such a girl before! I put the pillow down and smiled as my mind drifted away. My eyes were on the television, but my mind was on that Pegasus ride. It felt like we were in another world...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next