Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

I walked into the garage and opened my Austin Martin DB9 2011 model. I got in and waited until Tyler sat down as well.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm

I sat down next to her. "Nice car?" I said questioning, trying not to laugh at me.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm

I winked, "Birthday present," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I smiled and said, "Ooh." I checked my pockets to make sure I had my phone and wallet.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:22 am

I smiled and looked at him, "Can you pass me your wallet for a sec?" I asked, I was going to take the money out. I would pay, I loved using my credit card.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm

% isnt she a hunteress?!
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Nah, she dropped the position :)
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:30 pm

"Um... Okay?" I said handing her my wallet.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 pm

%hmph
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 pm

I smiled and took out his cards and his money. "There, I'm paying." I but everything in a cabinet in my car whilst driving with one hand and locked it with a code. No-one but me could reach it now.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

"Okay," I said watching her lock up my money and cards. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 am

I smiled, I sped down the highway at 120 mp/h to my old house. Well, castle. I'd get him something custom-made, we had to hurry because the dance was starting so I stepped on the gas the engine revving.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:48 pm

I looked at her and smiled. I turned the radio on and put it on Fox 103. Shinedown's If You Only Know was on.

OOC: Best rock station ever = awsome songs!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 pm

I hated the station and changed it to Virgin Radio. I sped up to 200 mp/h and arrived at my mansion in a minute or ten.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC: There is nothing wrong with rock! xD

BIC: "This is where you live?" I asked. My small one story house was nothing comapred to this thing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 pm

I nodded and smiled getting out and whistling, a guy in a penguin suit showed up taking my car. I nodded. I had a garage full of cars. I had like what? Seven? I walked in with Tyler in my huge corridor, people were waiting with outfits and necklaces and bags. I said, 'Go' and 'Keep' to some and then kept walking on with Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm

I walked with her trying not to be overwelmed, but it was kind of hard not to.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm

I snickered and let him walk in front of my. I quietly took of my heels and threw them at one of my employees. Quickly I ran and jumped on Tylers back wrapping my legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 pm

I turned my head some and looked at her. "Seriously?" I asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm

I nodded and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm

I blushed and said, "Okay. Where are we gonna get my tux from?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

I snapped my finger and a girl with measuring things and cloths and all showed up, [color=pink]"This is Katrina, she'll make your tux.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

"Ooookay," I said kind of unsure. "What do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm

I smiled hoping he'd do it, "Strip down until you underwear. Shirt-less though." I said matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:47 pm

"Um, She can measure me with my clothes on, thanks," I said winking at Crishaela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.   Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for a tuxedo with my boyfriend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next