Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Avery got changed into her favorite pair of stonewashed shorts and slipped on a Muskoka Woods pullover hoodie. It was a size too big but, it looked cute. She put on some colorful socks and put on her Adidas sandals. Pulling her wet hair in a messy bun, she started her walk to The Mess Hall. It wasn't that exciting. She tripped a couple of times, once because Connor was chasing after Travis. After getting trampled a zillion times, she could see Thomas ahead. He was almost to his table. Since Avery got claimed not even an hiur before, she got to sit at the Hermes table with him still. She ran up to him, "Hey," She gave him a peck and the cheek and took hold of his strong hand.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Thomas went to his cabin, and got changed into his usual outfit: denim jeans, a button up denim workshirt (longsleeve), and his worn cowboy boots. Sure, it had the farmer's look to it, but he was rather fond of that outfit, he had worn it through so many miles it wasn't even slightly humourous. It was one of the few outfits the boy could honestly sleep in comfortably. He put his paddle in his pocket, tucking in his shirt behind the back right pocket to be able to get to the paddle, which he named 'Pinger', but leaving the rest loose, just because he could.

The demigod went to the Hermes table, and was just about to grab a tray when Avery's hand grabbed his instead. He turned just in time to get a small peck on the cheek, courtesy his girlfriend, who then said 'hey'. "Hey back to you," he said, returning the kiss to her cheek. His thumb rubbed her hand, and then he noticed the other demigods at the mess hall were staring. forget them, he thought. He took his tray, and propped it into one arm, and started to fill it up. he put a big plate of brisket on his tray, and a couple large wedges of cheese. He loved his meat and cheeses.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Avery pet go of his hand to get her food. She put a bowl of greek feta salad on her plate and picked up a apple and some fresh strawberries. She grabbed a goblet and willed it to fill with Arnold Palmer. She waited for Thomas before walking back to the Hermes table.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:41 am

Thomas walked to the Hermes cabin, sitting down his tray before he went to the other side of the Table, getting Avery's chair for her. he pushed the chair in for her, and then he realizsed he forgot to give burnt offerings. He walked over with his pate of meat and cheese, and scraped in the best of the meat for his father, and the Cheese went to Aphrodite. "Thanks a bundle, goddess. You've made me feel like the luckiest dog alive." He too ktheremainder of his food back to the table, and started to chew his cheese contentedly
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:07 am

Avery took her apple and threw it in the fire for her father. "Thanks dad." She smiled gratefully and walked back to the Hermes table. She took a bite of her salad and some of her strawberries. She looked over at Thomas and smiled wide. "So, I don't have much to move so it shouldn't be hard." Avery took another bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 am

Thomas polished off some of his cheese. "Well, that's a relief. I never had much either. just my sword, my paddle, and whatever I could get a hold of." he continued to eat, getting meat juices on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 am

Avery smiled. "Gods, I hope I can find a bunk in the Apollo cabin..." Ava sighed. All her belongings were current in a pile at the very back corner of the Hermes cabin. At least she'd probably have a bunk in the Apollo cabin. She was still uneasy though. She knew some people in the Hermes cabin. What would her aiblings think of her?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 am

Thomas gave a friendly smile, and put his hand on hers. "You'll find one. and your siblings will love you, I'm certain." th boy realized he had forgotten towipe his fingers. she was clumsy. he made thigs just plain awkward turtles. smooth as gravel, boy.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:50 am

((Sorry for my bad spelling and grammar...I'm On my ipod so,))

Avery nodded, pulling her hand away laughing. She wiped her hand with a napkin and smiled back at Thomas. "Nice...." She raised her eyebrows at him, her laughter dying down now. Avery started to eat her salad again and consumed the rest of her strawberries. Gods, the strawberries tasted like heaven. Ava hadn't had strawberries in forever. She started to hum Runaway by Hail The Villian.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Thomas didn't know it, bu he was slowly headbanging along with Simple Man by Shinedown. sure, it was running in his head, but the song was still beautiful. He looked at Avery, a smile tugging the corner of his mouth, before the other side of his mouth gainged up on him, and had him smile completely. not that he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Avery finished up her salad, putting her tray in the pile and her salad bowl in the soapy water filled bin with her utensiles. She walked back to the crowded Hermes table and took a seat next to Thomas. "Gods....." She took a glance at the Apollo table, then around the Hermes. What a change that would be. At least Ava could see Thomas from her table though.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Thomas noticed the Apollo table as well. the boy could also see some people glaring at him for some reason. maybe the Aphrodite kids spread some sort of rumour. eh, who cared? as he dumped his tray, he took her arm in his, giving her a small peck on the cheek. "ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Avery smiled and nodded. "Lets go." She was slightly worried about moving into the new cabin now. Most of her siblings were glaring at her and Thomas. What if they hated her? Ava swallow the lump that was forming in her throat. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Maybe they were just jealous of her and Thomas? Ava knew she was lying to herself. Her eyebrows furrowed and she kept taking glances back as she walked towards the Hermes cabin with Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]   Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner With My Boyfriend [Theseus]
Page 1 of 1