Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Family dinner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

Family dinner Empty
PostSubject: Family dinner   Family dinner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Aubrie walked in with Jordan laughing and sat down at the Aphrodite cabin table. "I missed you too Jor."
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh Jackson

Ashleigh Jackson

Family dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Family dinner Lefevre

Jordan Elizabeth Ames

Jordan smiled. She looked around the mess hall and sighed.

"Gods, I missed this place" She whispered as she slid into the golden and pink highback chairs that only the Aphrodite cabin had. As she sank back into the warmth of the chair, she smirked.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

Family dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Aubrie nodded and settled into her chair happily. "It is certainly good to be back with family." she laughed and winked at Jordan.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Family dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm

I skipped into the Mess Hall.''Hi Jordan!'' I yelled acoss the room. I grabbed a tray and grabbed a drink with some chicken. I kept repeating the song Calling All the Monsters by Chyna Ann Mclain.I walked to the table and began eating.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

Family dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family dinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: