Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend   Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:05 pm

AJ just got back from the big house. She waited for them to arrive. She put her bags up n the bed. As April Jen looked around, she saw many people. April hoped someone would come and introduce themselves before Kelly got here.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend   Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm

I wheeled into the hermes cabin with Kelly on my lap. when we got in I stopped by AJ's new bed. "whats up AJ?" I asked as I held Kelly into my lap so she couldent get up.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend   Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:16 pm

"Nothing. I'm really bored, though. Kelly, do you think later on you guys can show me around," she asked the two.

"Of course, I can. How about you Johnathon. Wanna come with us tomorrow," asked the girl. She flipped her hair back. She tried to get up for a second, but it was two tight.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend   Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm

"of course I will, shes going to be my lil sis soon too." I said while kissing kelly on the cheek. "you know you can get up right?" I said teasing kelly and holding my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend   Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my sis and her boyfriend
Page 1 of 1