Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} Empty
PostSubject: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} 1282863609_7348_full
"I may not know much, but I do know about medicine."

I was down at our little pond. I felt as if this, small, out of the way place, was a little spot that me and Alissa shared. I told her to come down here on valentine's day, for a suprise. I had gotten enough mortal money together, and bought her a blue locket, and matching blue earrings. Hopefully, her ears were peirced, since I had never seen them.

It was almost sunset, and I thought it would be nice if we could watch it together. At least, that's what a lot of the couples did in valentine's day movie's that I've seen. I wanted to make sure that this was the best valentine's day that Alissa would ever had.

Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 am

Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} F419wi
* ALISSA MARIE FOLEY *
Daughter of Pontos

Who says
Who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurting?
Trust me,

Alissa walked down the beaten path to their little pond. She had always liked this pond, ever since they found it. It was one place where they could relax, which was nice for a change. She kept walking, and she put her hair up in a ponytail, quickly. Alissa kept walking, and looking for any sign of Jake.

She saw footprints in the path, which signaled to her that someone else was here too. Jake, maybe? Alissa started to feel a grin spreading across her face as she kept walking. She saw him, standing by their pond. Alissa couldn't help it, she broke into a run, and almost tackled Jake to the ground (with a hug). "I've missed you so so so much!" she said, smiling.
http://www.polyvore.com/alissas_casual/set?id=41294894
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:16 pm

I smiled when I saw Alissa-she was in the process of putting her hair up in a ponytail. Oh,gods! I should have given her a...hair thing? No, a hair-band. I should have gotten her a hair band,she would probobly use that a lot more.
Then, Alissa saw me, and started running, and then tackle-hugging me.
"I missed you, too!"
I kissed her forehead, and smiled.
"Here, I got you something."
I stopped hugging Alissa, and picked up thr box where I had dropped it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:13 am

* ALISSA MARIE FOLEY *
Alissa smiled and looked at the box that she knocked out of her hand when she hugged him. "You did? Aw, that's so sweet." she said with a large smile growing on her lips. Alissa felt slightly guilty that she hadn't given him anything. She looked at the box and noted to herself that it looked fancy, really fancy.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 am

I opened thr box, revealing the necklace and earings. "Don't worry, I didn't want any thing. All that I want, is for you to be happy."Gods, that sounded a lot cooler in my head. "I hope you like them..."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:55 am

* ALISSA MARIE FOLEY *
Alissa's face lit up like a Christmas tree. She couldn't find the right words to say, except her grin that she established. "You're the best boyfriend ever!!!" Alissa said with a smile. She took off her camp necklace and earrings, shoving them in her pocket. "Could you put the necklace on?" Alissa asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm

I was glad Alissa liked it.
"Yea, sure."
I went over to the back of Alissa's neck, and moved her pony tail out of the way.
"Um... I'm suppost to clip this thing into this circle thing, right?"
I really had no idea what I was doing with girls jewlry. I mean, I had gotten a necklace or two for my mom, but I never actually put one on her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 am

* ALISSA MARIE FOLEY *
Alissa smiled and laughed a little. She couldn't really help it, she was in too good of a mood not to laugh. "Yeah, through the circle thing and let go of the clasp." Alissa said, looking behind her shoulder slightly. While Jake was doing that, she quickly took out her earrings and put in the ones Jake gave her. When he was done, she would ask how they looked, even though she knew they would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}   Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yea, I rememberd! Am I a great boyfriend, or what? {MOoON}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: