Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:53 pm

I walked onto the beach, and sat down on the sand. I sipped my wine and looked out over the lake. I watched as the waves rolled back and forth, and listened to the calls of the birds.

Last edited by Orange on Sat May 21, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:55 pm

-- Thane --
"Hey dude . . . " Thane called out to the only other person on the beach, whom he recognised as his friend, Jovan. "How YOU doin'?" he asked, enveloping him in a bear hug. Gah, he loved this guy. Freaking. Awesome.

Last edited by Rufus on Sat May 21, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:58 pm

I startled and looked around, I saw Thane standing there. I looked up at him, and smiled. I got up and hugged him back, kissing him. "heyo baby, how are things going?" I asked him. I offered him a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:07 pm

-- Thane --
Taking the glass of wine, he blushed slightly. It was the first time he'd been kissed before.
"I'm fine thanks, Jovan. Just thinking about . . . stuff. And how might you be?" He sat down on the sand, gesturing for Jovan to sit down next to him. They needed to talk.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:09 pm

"Uh OH, whats on your mind?" I asked him. I sat down next to him, and grabbed his hand. "Im doing OK." I replied. I looked into Thane's eyes, waiting for him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:32 pm

-- Thane --
"The thing is, Jovi. . . My mom's sick. Like, really sick. I'm going to have to leave camp and go look after her." he sighed, holding back the tears. He kind of loved Jovan, and didn't want to leave anyone behind, especially not him. But his mother needed him. And he loved his mother. "I'm so sorry, but. . . I won't be able to see you again. I leave tonight. Goodbye, Jovi." Thane kissed him lightly on the cheek, before checking his watch. "However, we still have a couple more hours together. . . " he added to the end.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:12 pm

I looked at him, and let go of his hand. I stood up and started pacing. "You are never gonna come back, are you?" I asked him. My voice was shaking, I was trying to hold back the tears, and not sound angry.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:36 pm

-- Thane --
Thane nibbled on his lip, wondering how to let Jovan down as sensitively as possible.
"Well, I never said that at all. . . It's just unlikely that I will return. I mean, I'm just the son of Momus! It's not as if I'm going to get ambushed or anything. Plus, if my mom dies, then someone's gotta look after the kids. Even if it is their big half - brother. Not that they'd remember her. They are only seven months afterall." he sighed, staring at the sand, not moving off the floor. "I'm sorry, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:51 pm

"well if you are gonna go, I think you should leave now. It would be better for both of us if we didnt stick around too long." I said raising my voice, tears streaming down my face. "I dont need you making the pain any worse, please just leave."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:48 pm

-- Thane --
"Fine then. I'll go." Thane snapped, before storming off the beach. Time to go home. He was being unfair to Jovan by getting mad at him, but it was his own fault. Somehow. He marched straight out of the beach, and through camp, before running straight down Half - Blood HIll. And the rest is history. Thane Chase had left Camp Half Blood.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:23 pm

I watched in silence as the boy that I loved stormed off, tears streamed down my face. I sank to my knees, and cried for a while. Why did he have to leave, why did it have to hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)   Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with my boyfriend (Private to Rufus)
Page 1 of 1