Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) Empty
PostSubject: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 pm

I walked down from the Infirmary to the beach. I loved hanging out at the beach and relaxing. It would be a good place to think and recooperate especially after the battle and the events that had taken place before the battle. I looked down at my arm, I saw the wound had left a scar. Just one more to add to my collection. I looked out ofer the lake and watched the waves rolling in and out over the sand. I took my shoes off and the began to wade into the water just a bit. I started to walked along the shoreline, letting the waves roll over my feet.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) Einar-1
"When you stare, what do you see?"
==========
After getting lost in the forest, Oscar decided that he should come somewhere were he couldn't get lost. Well, at least not as easily. It was a sunny day (as were all the days here at Camp Half-Blood) and he lapped up the heat. It was such a change from the streets, and from Germany. Since he was feeling a boost of confidence building up inside him (he had talked to a group of people today without being under the influence or panicking like a girl) he walked over to some random dude in the water, and introduced himself.
"Hey there! I'm Oscar... Who might you be?" he grinned, staring at the boy. A mix of feeling welled up inside him, all of which he had no idea of what they meant.
==========
"A broken boy, invisible to those who could help him."

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:44 pm

I stopped walking and turned to the voice. I saw another boy about my age. "Hey, my name is Michael Stevens, son of Aphrodite. How are you doing?" I asked him. I looked at the boy, he seemed somewhat uneasy to be talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 pm

==========
"I'm fine, thanks. Hot, but tired." he thought about his choice of words for a moment, before cracking up for a split second. "When I say hot, I mean warm, okay?" he grinned at the red-head, before sitting down on the sand, whilst Micheal was still in the sea. "Care to join me?"
==========

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

I chuckled slightly, "I figured as much," I replied. I sat down next to him in the sand. "so, who are you the child of?" I asked. I looked out over the lake, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:48 pm

==========
"My dad's Alastor, god of family feuds. I know I'm not his only child, because I have a twin brother. But I'm awesomer." he grinned again, not able to wipe it off his face. "It's okay if you don't know who my dad is. I don't know who he is, and I'm his son."
==========

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:51 pm

I laughed at his choice of words "Awesomer, are you." I asked him. "Lots of kids here dont know or havent met their parents, youre not the only one. My mother is the Goddess of Love and Beauty. Apparently I didnt inherit her Genes" I replied.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm

==========
"Nahh, I know that many people haven't met their parent. I'm just saying I don't know a huge amount of info about Alastor. And who said you didn't inherit her looks? If I was a girl, I would tap that." he nodded seriously, before a smile cracked through his facade. "I'm jus' sayin'."
==========

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

"thats funny, thats exactly what my last boyfriend said to me too before we started dating." I replied. I stopped, feeling the memories come flooding back into my head. All the times we had, the laughs, the jokes, the pranks, and even the tears. The images flashed through my head, the night at the club, pranking the Apollo cabin, his model shoot, everything. 'Those were the good times.' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:25 pm

"Last boyfriend? How many boyfriends have you had?" Oscar asked, not caring if he was overstepping the Mark. He didn't care about Micheal's sexuality. As long as he was up for a chat.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 pm

"ive only had two. and both were the best people Ive ever met. Dating them was the best decision I have ever made." I replied.I watched the waves, and noticed that there were Hippocampi darting in and out, playing and having fun.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 am

==========
"I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Too busy getting stoned." he informs Michael, nodding his head wisely. There was a reason Oscar would never leave camp to choose to go to college if he was given the chance. He had already seen everything, and done everything that people gained through college experiances. "So, Micheal, got a story?" he asks the ginger boy, not quite sure of what else to say. Once again, he was lost for words.
==========

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:09 pm

"like what kind of story. Like a story of my life, or what?" I asked him confused. I stood up and began to pace through the waves and thinking about him. I didnt know if he was someone that would be good with me, or what. I guess I would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 am

==========
"Any kind of story. I'm kind of running on fumes here." he tell the boy, who was in the waves again. Was Oscar really that awkward to hang out with? He shook his head, burying his plimsol-covered feet in the golden sand, not sure what to do. An awkward moment for all, or so it seemed.
==========

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)   Hooking Up (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooking Up (Private to Rufus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: