Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) Empty
PostSubject: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 am

I sat by the creek, relaxing and bathing in the sunlight within the forest. I looked down into the water and let out a sigh of relief; the claiming charm had worn off, and now I didn't look like a male barbie doll. I was dressed in regular slacks, just plain old torn jeans and a white hoodie with my Camp Half Blood shirt underneath.
Not really something a kid of Aphrodite would usually be wearing, but of course I was different, and I didn't mind that one bit.

Bored out of my mind, and contemplating many things at once, I started playing with the strings of my hoodie, and peering at the reflection of myself every so often to make sure the charm hadn't reappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 am

I saw a boy sat on his own by the creek. As usual, I felt empathy for him. He looked so sad... "Hello?" I called out, shyly. "Are you ok?" I asked him, walking over and sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 am

I look up and spot a girl a few years younger than me asking if I was alright. I smiled gently, my eyes wearily shining.
"Yeah, thanks for asking." I said. "Just glad that the crazy - I mean, uh, Aphrodite claiming charm wore off." I laughed good-naturedly. "It was starting to bug me; at every single freaking mirror in my cabin I looked like a male barbie doll!" I burst out laughing as I end the sentence.

No offense mom. I thought, chuckling softly. Or Angelica, I added silently, whom I knew wouldn't be pleased if she caught me saying that the charm was a crazy curse.

Last edited by Daniel on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:27 am

Felix Haywood

Running for my life, I laughed as Melinda caught up to me and waggled the bag of candy up in the air way above her reach, my 6'3" giving me and advantage over her 5'5". "C'mon, Felix, give it back, pleaseeee?" She asked, jumping up and trying to retrieve the bag just as it danced out of her reach once more. "Naw, this is kinda funny." I said, grinning but slightly worried at the glint in her eyes.

Melinda Larkin

"Fine. I'll buy another bag." I said, turning as if to leave but in reality, waiting until he let down his guard. Spotting my chance, I whirled and leaped onto his back in one fluid movement, stretching out my hands to close those few precious inches when he seemed to realize what I was doing and started staggering around.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:36 am

Tyler Blazing
I decided I wanted a bit of alone time, so I walked slowly to the creek, only to see a boy about 2 years younger than me sitting by the creek. Next to him sat a girl of about 13, and chasing each other in circles were Felix and Mel. I chuckled softly. Of course they would be here, when I wanted some peace and quiet. I didn't mind, Felix and Mel were good friends, and I'm sure I would be introducing myself to the two sitting by the creek.
"Hey guys." I said. "Figures. I come here for peace and quiet and I get you guys! The exact opposite." I laughed heartily, with red flames licking at my feet as I walked forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:53 am

Seizing the opportunity and the luckiness of Felix getting distracted, I climbed his back swiftly before grinning and getting back the candy. Success. "Yeah. Take that!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"We are the champions, my friends. And we'll keep on fighting till the end." I sang, slipping off his back carefully as he held still. "We are the champions, we are the champions. No time for losers, 'cause we are the champions-" I pranced over to Tyler. "Of the wooorld." I finished, offering the bag to him and popping a candy in my mouth myself.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:54 am

I smile at him. "I know the feeling. When I was claimed by Athena, I couldn't stop doing maths equations for almost a fortnight. My friends got really P.Oed with me picking at their incorrect grammer."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:54 pm

"Hello," Koraline greeted everyone around. There were about five people there, not including Koraline herself. She tipped her sunglasses down, using that as another greeting. Koraline then popped the glasses back up. The sun hurt her delicate eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Tyler Blazing
I chuckle softly and take the bag lightly from her.
"C'mon Felix, you let her win this time!" I shouted over to Felix, smiling. I decide to walk over to the two by sitting by the creek.
"Hey." I said. "It seems I don't know everyone's name yet." I chuckled, smiling broadly. "Who would this be?" I inquired, nodding towards the guy who looked a couple years younger than me.
I noticed from the corner of my eye a new girl, who looked extremely delicate. I immediately toned down the fire that was dancing on my hair.

Jonah Stevens
I smile slightly as I hear Viola's story of when she was claimed. "That must have been tough." I imagined wistfully.
I saw the guy who was about 6 feet tall walking towards me, blue flames licking at his feet with every step. My eyes shined.
"I'm Jonah." I replied to his question. "And this is Viola." I added, nodding towards the girl sitting daintily next to me.
I look over at Felix and Melinda, my eyes raised in amusement. They certainly know how to play a good game of "Catch-The-Bag-Of-Candy-Before-I-Eat-It."
I notice a new girl, seeming about a year younger than Viola, approach.
"Hey." I said slowly as I registered how she seemed so delicate.

Last edited by Daniel on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Koraline had on a crooked grin as the boy greeted her. "Ello. I'm Koraline... daughter of Erebus," she introduced herself, voice very light. "And you are...?" she questioned. Even though it was the boy who greeted Koraline, she meant for the question to go out to everyone. She held her hands behind her back, trying to look nice. She loved being the good-girl. Never being bad. It amused her.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Tyler
"Hey there, Koraline." I said. "You don't seem very dark to me." I chuckled with a playful smile upon my face, acknowledging that Erebus was the god of darkness. "I'm Tyler," I continued, "Tyler Blazing." I nodded towards the others. "That's Jonah," I said, gesturing towards the boy sitting by the creek, "and beside him is Viola." I continued, nodding towards the girl sitting next to him. "Then we have the two rascals over here," I chuckled softly, gesturing towards Mel who was beside me, and Felix who was a little off to the side. "Felix and Mel."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Koraline grinned when Tyler said she didn't seem dark. Other than her black hair and silver eyes, Koraline really didn't seem dark. And her voice was super melodious! "Nice to meet you Tyler!" she said, smiling. Koraline was a huge smiler/grinner, and almost smiled at everything. "And everyone else, too!" she said. Koraline then asked, "Who is everyone else's immortal parent?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 pm

A little uncomfortable Jeffery shuffled his feet, "Jefferey, Son of Parixidice," he answered the girl' question, he wasn't very interested in being here and would try to leave soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Tyler

I nodded towards Jeff, sympathizing. I winked, and a small red spark of fire popped in front of Jeff, in a small effort to cheer him up.
"My dad's Hephaestus," I replied to Koraline, igniting the spark with hot white flames in front of Jeff for emphasis, a small smile appearing on my face.

Jonah

"My mom's Aphrodite," I told Koraline in a nonchalant way, making it clear that I really didn't enjoy all the glamor involved with my mom's cabin.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:59 am

Right away Jeff felt uncomfortable, see? They all had important mommies and daddies and all I had as a mom was the Goddess of Oaths! He sighed and looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:58 pm

"My mom's Athena, goddess of wisdom." I say to Koraline. I was proud of my mother. I enjoyed being argumentative and smart. It was just when I get into the wrong arguments that's quite difficult.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

"Cool," Koraline said happily. She groped her pocket, looking for a penny. Revealing a shiny penny, Koraline flicked it up in the air, and caught it.
~Guys, I ain't feeling too good. I'll be posting poopily today.~

Last edited by Music on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Melinda Larkin

"Wait wait wait, am I too late for introductions?" I asked, having zoned out for a little bit there. "I'll talk real quick. Melinda Larkin, daughter of Aphrodite." I said before pointing over my shoulder and jabbing my thumb in Felix's direction. "And big guy over there - who got SCHOOLED, by the way - is Felix Haywood, son a' Demeter."

(( Moo, I hope you feel better now but you still have to watch your language. ))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:29 pm

~Fixed it xD I dun feel mucho better. No reply ATM D8~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)   Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down by the Creek *private* (Crispy, Dean, Dan, Rufus, Moo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: