Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 Empty
PostSubject: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 Beautiful-fashion-girl-hair-photography-Favim.com-304559

Avery had already gone back to her cabin and gotten into her black halter bikini top and her black bottoms. They weren't too revealing. But it wasn't a tankini or anything. Ava took her beach bag with her which contained her towel, tanning lotion, hair tyes, and her clothes to put on after. Avery sat on her towel putting on her tanning lotion, waiting for Thomas. He was so cute. Avery went into a daydream about him for a couple minutes before she heard footsteps approaching. "Thomas?" She looked around but, couldn't see him.

Last edited by Kenzie on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 am

Thomas was happier than the time he won tickets to see Jeff Dunham in concert. He had a girlfriend! Thomas even had a date with her, going swimming. ok, maybe that didn't count as a date, but it was the closest thing he had he had practically flew to his cabin. he hid his sword and paddle under his bunk, pulled out a pair of blue and black swim trunks, no shirt, and got changed. he grabbed a towel, put on a pair of sandals, and walked over to the beach.

When he got there, aparently, he wasn't as stealthy in sandals as he was in ordinary shoes. normally, his feet made no noise against the ground. Oh well. ist's not like he was trying to sneak up on her. "Hey Avery." Thomas handed her a cold root beer that one of the Khione kids chilled for him, for a couple drachmas, of course, and popped the tab on another frosty one himself. he took a small sip, and made a small burp that made the scent of the flavor go all up in his nose. he wasn't complaining too much. eventually, he sat the can down, and picked up his girlfriend's suntan lotion. "Here, let me get your back for you."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Avery smiled and took the Rootbeer can. Cracking open the cold can, she took a small sip and set it inbetween her knees. Thomas offered to put the lotion on her back. She smiled and said "Thanks." Ava kept thinking to herself, I actually have a boyfriend... She leaned forward so the Thomas could get her back with the lotion. It tickled and Avery giggled. She actually giggled. Avery blushed, looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Thomas started rubbing the lotion into her back. as he did, he tried to give a massage. he must have failed miserably, becuase she started giggling uncontrollably. "sorry, didn't count on you being tickleish." he simply rubbed the lotion in, then, then, with a slightly evil grin, deliberately tickled her bare side.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Avery smiled. "Its fi-" She started laughing uncontrollably and spazzing out. She hated being tickled but, laughing burns calories. "Thomas!" Avery rolled away and got up of the ground, running towards the water. She ran laughing into the surf and looked over her shoulder to see Thomas. He was still on the beach. Ava kept on laughing and laughing. She dove into the surf.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:31 pm

THomas got up, and chased after her. his sandals came off almost on their own (they were only really flip flops), and he barreled into the surf, swimming toward her. he hadn't gone swimming in what felt like years! he felt so good in the water for a non water deity's kid. he reached her, and grabbed her, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Avery came up from under the water, only to be grabbed and kissed by her boyfriend. She kissed him back passionately. It was very gentle but, powerful. Ava could feel sparks again. She got butterflies in her stomach and she smiled against his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, knotting her fingers in his hair. She stopped for air and looked into Thomas' eyes for a moment, chuckling. Why did he have to be so cute? She smiled ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Thomas kissed her, putting all his affetiones into such a tender, close way, the gods would be jealous. his hand rubbed at her back, pulling her close to him, feeling her heart beat against his. Thomas pushed a lock of hair out of her face, and kissed her again. this time, the tip of his tongue flicked at her lips, seeking entry as he kissed her.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Avery deepened their kiss, letting Thomas' tongue in. It was....there was no words to describe it. It was just...amazing. Avery was burning up though. She'd never kissed like this before and she was self-concious. Was she doing it wrong? Avery bit Thomas' lip. No blood, she was doing it right. So far. Ava pulled away for air. He cheeks were red with blush. Her hands were knotted in his hair, her arms around his neck. "Holy Zeus!" She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Thomas was enjoying this. my gods, she's a great kisser! as they kissed, Thomas felt desire start to grow in him, desire to- ok, mild lip bute, but that only heightned his adrenaline, his want, nay, his need for her. the demigod never felt anything ike this before. his mind had gone entirely blank, and his hands went into autopilot, then the engine dropped the clutch as she pulled away. Styx. what did he do? did he have something in his teeth? Thomas hoped not. one hand was on the back of her neck, the other was... on her back... partially underneath her swimsuit. awkward turtles... he gently slipped the hand out from underneath her swimsuit, and rested it on her hip as she swore. "What? did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Ava smiled. "No. How could you do something wrong?" Avery bit her lip. She felt Thomas' hand come out from under her bathing suit and rest on her hip. She raised her eyebrows and smiled. She wasn't mad or anything. Ava gave him a peck on the lips. She noticed a light shining from above her head. "Thomas, what is that above my head?" It was a gold, shimmering light. Avery couldn't look up at it because the sun was shining in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Thomas managed to get a glimpse of what was above her head, just before it faded completely. it was a small, miniature bow made of golden light, the symbol of Apollo, god of the- Oh my gods she was getting claimed. the boy managed to figure that Apollo was her dad. if not a muse, it was Apollo. she had the most beautiful singing voice. "That," he said, inturrupting himself to kiss her. "...was you getting claimed. Your dad is, not that surprisingly, Apollo. congratulations. not everyone gets claimed every day. I remember this one kid I fought in on my travels here, the kid as unclaimed, wanted me to betray the gods, join Kronos. I refused, and he came at me with a sword."

Thomas didn't know why, but that kid was traumatizing for him. "I managed to... defeat him, and get away, but..." oh, right. that's why he felt mildly traumatized by that demigod. Thomas tried, he really tried, to keep the kid alive as they fought, but, he lost himself in the battle and, "I stabbed him in the throat, killing him instantly." Thomas was talking to himself, didn't even know he was talking aloud. "Man, if she knew that I killed somone, she would hate me..." the demigod's face tormented Thomas' dreams for three weeks. then, he realized he had bigger problems. he was talking aloud. faaaaiiilll...
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Avery was shocked but, she was even more shocked when a shimmer gold bow and arrows materialized in her hands. Thomas started talking about how she got claimed and when he killed someone. "Thomas, I've never killed anyone but, I know I will have to someday. You could have died. It was the right thing to do." Ava gave him a long passionate kiss before separating and smiling up at him. "I'm sorry you had to kill that boy."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 pm

"Yeah... I'm sorry too..." Thomas was afraid she would hate him, call him a murderer, end the relationship, maybe slap him. what he wasn't expecting was another kiss. it was long, passionate, and gods, did it deepen. he teased his tongue back in, and deepened it, hands once again on autopilot as he held her in his long arms.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Avery changed the bow and arrows into a bracelet and necklace set. She slipped them on and put her hands back around Thomas' neck, letting her tongue play on his lips while deepening their kiss. Once again, it was amazing. Ava knotted her hands into his hair. She pressed herself harder against Thomas as she deepened the kiss further.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

gods, what a kiss. she allowed him back in, and what was more, she wanted in as well. he more than happily allowed her toungue to slip into his mouth, carressing her tongue with his, a hand loosed itself from her hair, sliding down, then up her swimsuit again. Thomas held her close, never letting go as he kissed her
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Avery let her tongue move along with Thomas'. It was an indescribable feeling. Almost magic. Avery dug her hands into his hair. She felt Thomas' hand slide along her lower back. A tingle went up her spine, giving her more adrenaline. Ava bit Thomas' bottem lip hungrily. She felt a fierce, heated need for Thomas. A fire burned inside her and she continued to deepen and deepen the kiss. She played her Thomas' tongue with hers, smiling against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 am

Sweet Olympus, the boy thought hungrily, I want her, more of her... all of her... their tongues wrestled as he felt her, his hands went back up her swimsuit, stroking the smooth flesh as he did so, her hands in his hair. he put a hand of his own into her hair, tilting her head to him as he continued to deepen the kiss, deeper than a lake, nay, an ocean as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Avery repeatedly thought, I want him so bad, gods, so bad! She caressed his tongue with hers. All she wanted was Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thats all she could hear. Ava knotted her hands farther into Thomas' hair. She could feel his hand slide up her smooth, bare back. She got that same tingle up her spine. Her heart beat a million times a minute. Avery tucked a hair behind her ear fast. She slid her hand up Thomas' torso, keeping it on his heart.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Thomas put his hand around her waist, rubbing her side as his other hand traced on her back, making random swirls as they kissed. Thomas felt like nothing could go wrong, how could it? the entire world could be lit afire, and it still wouldn't burn as brightly as their love. he held her, stroked her, touched her in ways he wouldn't have dared to if he loved her any less, he felt her moan, arching against him, and it only intesified his actions. the demigod's hands went into overdrive, his mouth danced across the side of her neck till she moaned in ecstasy. things were getting heated. her hands on him were electric, causing him to moan as he arched aginst her. a hand went to her front, and teased her there as they kissed, then they fell underwater, still kissing.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Avery was hit with a splash of water as they fell into the ocean. One hand stuck to Thomas' neck, the other, in his black hair. She felt nothing could ruin this moment. They were inseparable. Avery moaned while pulling Thomas closer to her. She couldn't bare not having him forever now. "Huh...." She breathed in mistakably. She started to cough up water, searching for the surface. She hated to ruin this intimate moment but, she couldn't breathe underwater.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:54 pm

THomas picked her up, and patted her back, trying to get her to cough up the water. the moment was gone, sure, but he wasn't worried about that right now. his girlfriend was freaking drowning here! the moment could handle a small ruining!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Ava coughed up the water. How embaressing. She started to blush. Why the hell did she have to frickin choke? Right in the middle of that! She wiped her mouth conciously. "Uhh, sorry about that..." She looked up at Thomas through her eyelashes. She was embaressed about two things: Drowning and the fact that her lip stick was all over around Thomas' mouth. She chuckled. "I wish I could take that back...." She mumbled. Stupid me, trying to breathe underwater
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Thomas embracd her in the surf, thanking every god that she was still alive. he looked at her, joy in his eyes. "oh, come on. we probably should have slowed it down anyway. we might have... erm..." Thomas blushed, embarrased.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Avery nodded. "We should go back, its almost dinner..." She was blushing like crazy. Thomas' comment made it worse. Her face turned completely red and she bit her lip. Embaressing she thought to herself. She still wanted him really bad though. That, whatever you would call it, was frickin amazing. She would have done that forever but, reality got in the way. "I only get to sit at your table for tonight so, we should make the best of that right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15   Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Dip [Theseus] [May Be Some Powerplay] PG +15
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: