Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the flag

Go down 
+6
hunter11
Azn
daveyp1997
Lightning
jehowell
Matt streak
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Capture the flag - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Occ k no prob!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Ooc: thank you so much, really. So what do u want to do now?
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:15 pm

i hear the werid converstaiton i sneaked in and grabbed the blue flag i went and summoned talemonaros a small green dragon the size of a piggy bank in armor. i say a greek word and then he grew into a large full grown dragon. glad his armor grew to. i got on his back and we flew to the red base.

leo:son of poesidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Occ it's ok, I'm just mad cuz Luke did it with Katie 4 pretend and i wanted 2 try it 2 see wat it like and I rilly like you, (sigh) srry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Anastasia? U online? Watcha wanna do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Occ: yeah I'm here. I didn't know Luke did it with Katie.. Weird. And it's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Occ: Srry! Tht waz my friend tlking ing! He's sooo innapropriate and I am srry he wrote about "doing it" and stuff! Soo anyways, here's a good end

we get in bed and turn on anastasias iPod an listen 2 a bunch of songs. I look at her and smile happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Btw, he Luke didn't, my friend wanted u 2 feel bad soo you'd do it with me. Again, I'm srry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Ooc: oh really? Okay good, I didn't remember u being so innapropriate and stuff like that.
Bic: I look back at Percy and smile. "What?" I ask while smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Occ: ya, he thinks it's funny!!!

Bic: nothing. I'm just really glad I hav a girlfriend like u! I say staring into her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Ooc: well it made me feel kind of uncomfortable
Bic: "You're too sweet" I say looking into his green eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Occ yah! Thts wat I thought. I'm rilly srry!

Bic: thx. Then next day we both wake up. Occ I don't no wat else to say. Srry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Ooc: okay it's fine
Bic: I wake up the next day. I tucked my hair behind my ears a bit. I looked at Percy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 pm

OOC:HEY PRCY U W4/\/7 70 /)0 17?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:55 pm

I kiss her then stare at her again. "Srry I guess I'm just lost in ur eyes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Occ chronik? Wat tht mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:57 pm

I kiss him back. "It's fine" I say. "You must have no idea how gorgeus your green eyes are" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:01 am

"And u must hav no idea how beautiful u always look!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 am

Percy Jackson wrote:
Occ chronik? Wat tht mean?
/\/07/-/1/\/9, /-/0/\/3Y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 am

I blushed. "You're always handsome" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 am

"thx." I say smiling. Then I get the urge to make out with her. I start to kiss alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 am

I didn't know what else to do so I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 am

I couldn't stop making out with her. I luved her toooo much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 am

I couldn't exactly smile while I was kissing him, so I just kept kissing him. I ran my fingers through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:19 am

And I live it

occ I fell aslep srry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the flag
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next