Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game: Ask a Character

Go down 
+9
Michiru Kaioh
Gazimu
Matt streak
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
Panda Heart
jehowell
Inaniloquist
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Well, it depends, I like a good joke from someone, but it has to be something I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:34 pm

ooc; ask me a Questian please
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:40 pm

OOC: any character, is there anything you have kept a secret from others at camp?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 pm

" i uhh.. yeah. i never told anyone about my dream of being an actress." i say Corie
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 am

"Uh. Why would I do that? I have no secrets what so ever!" I say, fiddling with my fingers.

"Well, I have to admit, I like a boy at Camp, but he's much older than me..." I answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:35 am

"Hmmm...Secrets eh? Well...I hate my mum. She's a goddess. Yep. Well that's it I guess," I answer slightly hesitantly.

OOC: For any character: What was your first day at Camp Half Blood like?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:02 pm

OOC;; Haha, sorry I haven't been online in a while. I had pre-break cram time, and then I had a school trip, and then I had Spring Break. So...
Sorry for not telling you guys!

Also for the new people who I haven't met, good to meet you! Drop me a line and we'll chat OuO

"Is there anything you have kept a secret from others at camp?"

BIC;;
"Hunh... Yeah course I have secrets." I start to laugh, trying to avoid the question, "Hahaha... Course I do, I mean, who doesn't?"

"A secret hunh?" My eyes narrow, who does this person think they are? "None of your business." I turn around, ignoring the asker. But after a momentary pause...
Still there hunh.
"Fine. I actually like to cook. Okay? You tell anyone and you're dead though."

I balance myself on the balls of my feet, rocking back and forth, "You want to know my secret?" The rocking stops and a grin forms on my lips, "Well, what are you going to do in exchange for it? I don't give things away for free you know."

OOC;; What was your first day at Camp Half Blood like?

BIC;;
"Just about the same as school I guess, just with more... uhh... off-screen fighting and less reading I guess. I mean, not that it was bad or anything! It just... feels the same as school."

"More questions?" I look off to the side, not looking at the asker directly in the face, "First day of camp was great. People I was used to fighting were getting too... predictable. It's good to be somewhere where I can challenge myself."

"First day was really fun," a sweet and hopefully wistful look masks my face, "I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. Everything is beautiful here, I'm learning so much and I really feel like I'm making valuable friends."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 pm

OCC:hmm....can i get a question?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:14 pm

What does everyone think of my characters? Any enemies? crushes? people who want to be friends or consider them a friend? thoughts? :D
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Frist day of camp

" I was still quistianing if my mom and every one and me were sane." I say.

" Never phased me abit. I was thankful to get away from my neighber." I say

" Four words. Best-Day-Of-My-Life." I say laying down.

" Just the oppisite of Phobe's frist day. I hated it." I say

" I agree with Ziva. It was horibble" I say
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

@ Everyone: What do you guys think of Mark? as characters.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

" Well I don't really know you guys. Mabe we could be friends. Who knows?" I say

" Well from what i heard Mark is ok." I say

" I don't know I just got here." I say

" Nava? What on earth are you doing here? Never mind. Parker I have not forgoten our fight at the constercoin site." I say

" Kinda hard to say ya know?" I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

"Ehh, he's alright; he's not the most friendly person ever. He can be delt with the hard way" I say as I crack my knuckles
"Who's Mark?"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"Your just mad that I put you asleep, but look where it got you, know you have a girlfriend" I wink at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm

"YOU WINKED AT ME, GAYYY!!!!" I say as I steal a hidden blade and stab at Mark
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: This isnt a roleplay thing, You can only talk and ask/ answer questions, not fight or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:10 pm

ooc: Darn
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 pm

plus I wouldnt let mark die anyways.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:02 am

well that's good to know Mark is cool :)
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 pm

ooc; @ every one if you could trade places with any one in the world or in history or both who would it be

bic; " i think i would like to be would have to Jenette Mcurdy." I say

" I would like to be Corie's step dad Tony." I say

" I would like to be my step mom." I say

" Defenitly Nefertiti. She was so awesome." I say

" I'd like to be Atalanta." I say
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm

I scratch my leg and cough, "I dont know, I like myself some, so I ouldnt really want to be someone else"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm

"I totally agree," I say, my face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Hmm, someone else or myself? Is that really a question? Of course I'd want to be myself rather than myself I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:36 pm

A question for anyone in particular, have you guys all made good friends at Camp HalfBlood so far? Who are they and why do you like them so much?
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:00 pm

" Well I have alot of friends so I can't name them all." We say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Ask a Character
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next