Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game: Ask a Character

Go down 
+9
Michiru Kaioh
Gazimu
Matt streak
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
Panda Heart
jehowell
Inaniloquist
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 pm

I went silent with that question. The color was draining from my face. I quickly looked down, and examined my feet.

I angrily replied, "We never met our mom. And our father...well lets just say he never visits."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm

OCC; questian for all why do you like your god parent?
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:51 pm

"Er...Well I never really met my mom." I gain a sudden intrest in my shoes. "She was well...A "club" person... I don't understand why Poseidon marryed her. So I'm guessing she met him at a club?" I say, not quite sure.

"Never met her." I say, sighing. "He could have met her at a dance party? Apollo likes that kind of stuff? Maybe my mom was at a poetry recital?" I twiddle my thumbs.

"I don"t know! I'm guessing at a hotel? Maybe a mattress store?" I suggest. "I don't really know Morphus very well."
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 pm

"I have to admit it. I do. You can probally tell David and I are going to the dance with ech other." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:06 am

"I'm not too keen on the details, but my mother told me that she had met my father in a park. She was walking home one day and some monsters came and attacked her. You see, my mother could see through the Mist and she knew immediately that my father wasn't normal. They had a relationship, but my mother's family really hated him. She never told me why after that..."

"Well, my mom could see through the Mist as well. But my parents had an odd relationship. They bicker often, and met and fell in love and all, but neither wanted to admit it. My mom was a fiery redheaded beauty, he was the laid-back, dark guy. I can tell she really loves him though, even when she insults him most of the time. I guess that's why she never fell in love with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 pm

OOC:somebody ask meh a question!
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC: David Presley, what was it like when you found out your dad was Hades?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:34 pm

ooc; terry do you have a crush on at camp half-blood?
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:28 pm

"well when i found out my dad was hades i wasnt very surprised i knew alot about greek mythology and had fought many enimes like hydra with nothign but a hunting knife so i knewI had to be related to some god the fact it was hades shocked me a bit but not really that much"
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:46 pm

OOC;; Question 1: Why do you like your god parent?

"Umm.... I don't really like mine." I tilt my head and thoughtfully stroke my chin, "Like... I mean, I don't dislike him either though! I guess I just don't know what to feel when I think of him." I frown a little bit, and decide not to continue.

"My mom's beautiful, why wouldn't you like that?" I smile, realizing that people expect more from me as a human being then just vanity, "Of course there's more to that though. She's nice to me and my sisters and she's also not a nag like those mothers I see on television, for which I'm thankful."

OOC;; Question 2: Terry, do you have a crush?

"M-Me?" My eyes widen in shock at being asked a question like that so bluntly, "I don't really think so. I mean.... there are plenty of nice girls at camp half blood. I haven't met many of them though... and I dunno maybe cause I can't see or something, for me to like someone is more than looks or voice. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't want to just like someone, I want to love someone? Hahaha... that probably sounds stupid."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 pm

OOC: Nice responses, people. So a question for everyone: if you could use your powers for a good cause, what would it be?

My answer will come shortly. :3
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm

" probly save the rainforest." i say Coralie = Pan

i think. " put up more archery clubs." i say Ivy = Artemis

" save marine wildlife for sure." i say Phobe = Nike

" make peace with isreal and armirca." i say Ziva = Hestia

" put stable schools in other nations." i say Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 am

"Hmm... I dunno." I scratch my head, searching for an answer, "I guess maybe I'd prevent disasters from happening? Ahh... no... that wouldn't work. People shouldn't know too much about the future, if it's destiny it'll just take its own course."

"I suppose that I'd..." I smile and laugh secretly, "Well I guess that's not really something I can talk about."

OOC;; Ziva, how long have you been in America? How does the experience differ from being in Israel?
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 am

"Provide Education And Health Care For 3rd World Countries." ~Katie~ Daughter Of Apollo

"I'd Prove to the World That Not Matter How Strong You Are Anyone with a Brain Can Beat You." I Say |!| Jake |!| Son Of Athena
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 am

"i have been here for a few months. it verry differnt from isreal. back home importent peaple were always at my home and my step-mother and my half-sisters and i would entertain them with poems songs and silly dances. my half-brother sit with father and the important peaple." i say rembering my old home.

ooc narcisse why don't you get along with Terry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 pm

OOC: OH OH! I want to answer a question!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm

ooc ok chronik if you could trade olympian parnt who would you choose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

"I simply couldn't," I said politely. "I honestly think I couldn't. Dad's been awful nice to me these years, and I think if I said I wanted to trade my dad, it would be like betraying his trust. I couldn't talk about my own parent that way."
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:55 pm

occ gtg bi!
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 pm

ooc bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: Somebody ask Kokos something!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 am

ooc; kako what do you find humerus and why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:36 pm

hunter11 wrote:
ooc; kako what do you find humerus and why?

Humor? You are asking ME about humor?! Wow, you non-half bloods are really dull. Well, I suppose I have to answer...
What amuses me is other people fear and misery, I don't have a reason, it's just funny.
OOC: Ivy, what is your favorite part of being a half-blood and why?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Well it's cool to know that the greek gods and godesses are real i mean life would be BORNING if they weren't real.

ooc; evry one what will do in the futer after camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Cyrus: I don't know... I don't even know if I'll HAVE a future away from camp! [laughs] But if I do, I'd like to become an inventor

Kakos: Simple. I'd cause world-wide panic, chaos, and destruction! [maniac laugh]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Ask a Character
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next