Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game: Ask a Character

Go down 
+9
Michiru Kaioh
Gazimu
Matt streak
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
Panda Heart
jehowell
Inaniloquist
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Corie: i think I'd like to ba an actress it would be alot of fun

Ivy: go off and live in the jungle.

Phobe: get a good paying job have a husbend and a couple of kids named Nike and Victory

Ziva: go back to Isreal and live a noraml Isrealin housewife.

Ali: Be a teacher but more sepcific a laton teacher
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Jason and I glance at each other. "I want to become a famous warrior like the heroes in the past." I say

"And I want to become a famous writer. But because of our...situation, we would have a hard time trying to do one of the other. Thankfully, we have come to an understanding, we have decided to do both." I say.

"Yeah, we will fight battles with monsters..." I started.

"...and then we will write about them." I finished. We smile at each other and do a quick high five.

"Hmmm...I haven't really thought about it too much. I might become a politician or public speaker. My... talents would get me far."
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm

I look down at my shoes. "I'd rather help save the planet..." I say. It wasn't really a career, but it was a start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm

OOC: Everyone: Who do you think Cyrus's godly parent is? (Don't just say what I put down. Acually say what you would think if you knew him for real.)

Cyrus: Wait, what? Why the heck are you asking about me!? You ARE me, stupid! [facepalm] Well, answer... I guess...
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 pm

OOC: What's [Facepalm]?
Bic:

"Morpheus? Apollo?" I guess. I didn't know him though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 pm

OOc: It's when you slap yourself in the forhead with the palm of your hand. Hense why it is called a facepalm. So if you smack your head on a desk it's a facedesk
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:50 pm

OOC: Oh..Well then I did a Facepalm one in reality...And sombody ask her a question!!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 pm

we look at each other. " hephasetus." we say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC: Ivy, what do you think of your god parent?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:39 pm

" that's easy she is awesome. she and the hunters are probly the smartest peaple i know. no offence to my guy friends." i say ooc; cyrus who do you hope your parent is
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:56 pm

OOC: Ask me a question! And Also Hunter, it might be a good idea to use a Signature so people don't have to go bacck to the characters profiles to see what character youre using.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm

ooc; ok. calanthe what is your favorite part of being a child of demeter
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 pm

"Uhh?" I ask. "It's O.K... I mean playing with plants is pretty cool, but I'd rather have some other God parent. Ya' know..." I say, staring down at my puffy tennis shoes. It wasn't really exciting to know you can play with plants. "I'd rather have Poseidon. Like being able to control water and stuff." I say. I home my mother wasn't listening!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Cyrus: Well, I don't really know. Just finding out is enough for me [smiles]

OOC: Everyone, do you have a crush at camp and who are they? (Optional)

Cyrus: [blushes] W-well, I DO have a c-cr-crush on this one g-girl. I don't want to s-say though... [runs out of room]

Kakos: ...[eyetwitch]... I don't care if you ARE me, if you ask me another question like that; I will bite out your throat and strangle you with it! UNDERSTAND?!?!

OOC: [fear] Y-yes s-sir!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 pm

my eyes budlge. " dude i have a boyfriend back home." i say Corie = Pan

i glare at him. " i would never date any one. is that understood?" i say Ivy = Artemis

" i guess Matt in the Apllo cabin is kinda cute." i say Phobe = Nike

" uhh. well i do kinda have a crush on Terry." i say blushing a deep red Ziva = Hestia

" don't tell Katie but i have a mini-crush on Luke." i say Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm

"Uh, Kakos, don't you think that's a little...Harsh?" I ask. Back to the question. "I don't really have a crush. I'd have to say if I had one, it will be blonde with blue eyes." I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

ooc; if you could have any powers from a differant cabin what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"Uh, a different cabin? I'd like to be a daughter of Poseidon, like be able to control water. The only thing I can do with water doesn't really involve being wet..." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

"Oh well I guess a child of Athena." I answer.

"Oh a daughter of Hermes." I say.

"Umm... A child of Hera." I smile.

"A child of Demeter!" I exclaim.

"A child of Artemis." I say
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 am

I think " a child of Artemis." i say

" a child of Ares." i say

" uhh a child of Slene." i say

" a child of hephastius." i say

" a child of Posiden." i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:29 pm

OOC: Aleece, what you you think of being the Cabin Leader of Aphrodite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:48 pm

i blush. " uhh well it's a honnor and all but sometimes i feel my cabin mates wanna exlude me because of it." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Kakos: I don't giva a [censored] if it's harsh or not! It's the [censored]ing truth!

Cyrus: [Hides from Kakos in the bloody corner]
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

OOC: Anyone want to ask my characters a question?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

ooc; Parker what do you find funny?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Ask a Character
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next