Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game: Ask a Character

Go down 
+9
Michiru Kaioh
Gazimu
Matt streak
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
Panda Heart
jehowell
Inaniloquist
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Game: Ask a Character - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:04 pm

"Well, I did make a lot of new friends. I made new enemies too. Narcisse is a nice friend. He offered to save my life, and he's very cute." I say, giggling at the thought of Narcisse.

"I guess you could say I made one friend! His name is Namine. I called his siblings "Dumb", because they were Aphrodite kids. And then we just bonded!" I answer, crossing my arms.

"Not yet, I just got here." I answer, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm

"Uh... I get to ask a question? Nice. Um... random person, Green Day or Miley Cyrus?" I ask, fidgeting with the bat behind my back. I mean Miley Cyrus is okay and all, but she still sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 pm

I shrug. "I'm not sure. I like Miley's songs, but her behavior is HORRIBLE! And Green Day is Okay..." I answer.

"Ah! Miley has NO talent!! Green Day for sure!" I shout.

"I like Miley, but that's just me. I'm only 7!" I answer.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

well i say i have alex,corie,nava,and much more but the person i like the most is my big sister ali shes been my friend as soon as i was here
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 pm

" Never listaned to Green day but Miley stinks worse than my step dad's farts." I say.

" I have to agree with Corie. Just to let you know never smell her step dad's farts." I say plugging my nose.

" Never heard of either one." Ziva and I say.

" Thanks Sam. I'm going with Corie and Alex on this thing." I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Ask a Character
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5