Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game: Ask A Character

Go down 
+8
Zan
dean
maddie ☹
Yume
Colby
Inaniloquist
TheCuriousDisorder
Remplissage
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Game: Ask A Character Empty
PostSubject: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 am

Haha. Well, I've seen these before on here. Anyway, you should know the rules and such. Well, let's go...
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 am

Adam, Why do you smile so much?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 am

@ObLaDi-

Hehheh, I guess because it's better then frowning. I can't really answer that one.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 am

Hm...I've decided to go ahead and repost this. These are the rules and such -
Pretty much, the game is that you (as in actually you) as someone's roleplay characters a question, it can be totally random or just something you're interested in about them, and the user who has created the character would reply as though the character is answering the question themselves. Kind of like if they were in an interview.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and ask a question, I guess...

Ava, how much wine does it take to get you tipsy? Haha. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 am

Haha, you've been stalking char profiles.

Ava: Over a bottle, more like a bottle and a half or something. Why...?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 am

Haha...just curious. Anywa,y now you ask a question to someone. Anyone. Just choose someone's character and ask them a question.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks for the repost mate! I guess I'll try to revive this business.

General question (as in anyone can answer it):
What's your type? As in... what are you attracted to? It can be personality or physically based.
What's your favourite school subject?

Specific Questions:
Felix Haywood. When you say you can make plants grow out of everything, do you mean EVERYTHING? Can you make plants grow out of nuclear waste or hydrochloric acid?
Destiny Skys, what happens if you eat cookies?

I will post my own responses a bit later...
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 pm

( I want to answer both X3, hope that's alright. )

Felix: I'm pretty sure I could, I haven't ever tested it though. When would I ever need to grow something out of hydrochloric acid? It's a Demeter talent so I'm assuming that I could.

Melinda: Well, I like masculine but nice, honest men who are funny, smart, brave, a little tough, and they have to be what my idea of a boy is. I do not want a wimpy woman-boy. They have to like video games too, and have a nice voice. It's optional, but I would like it if they had a motorcycle, a small tattoo anywhere (preferably on his arm), and a leather jacket, but he can't be a punk.

Also, I wouldn't be able to be with anybody who was unattractive. It's true. That's pretty mean, I know, but I just couldn't, my distaste would be SO obvious. He has to have some muscle on him, he has to weigh more than me but he can't be obese, he has to be a bit tanned, he has to be good looking, have a fohawk or short hair because guys with long hair are a no-no for me, and he has to be tall[er than me]. Maybe some large hands. Also, he has to be older than me and be good at a minimum of one of the following sports: baseball, soccer, running, hockey, or basketball (maybe some other sports too, can't really think of any others right now though). And he has to have nice lips.

Okay,
QUESTION TIME!
I hope it's alright that I'm asking four characters. D8

Dae-Mo Seo - Describe your ideal girlfriend/wife. ( HAHA )

Roxanne Michaels - Why do you hate rap?

Spencer Robertson - Explain your fear for girls.

Alex Arnold - Do you hate Percy Jackson? If so, EXPLAIN YOUSELF. D:<

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Arron: I will answer for Destiny, when she eats cookies, she gets sugar rushes, and she does impusvie things, one time she tried to roll the Ares cabin. Then sometimes she wakes me up during a good sleep. And it's annoying.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Deimos: I like women with feminine tastes. If I'm dating a chick who goes around punching people, getting into fights, whatever. Doing man stuff, that's weird. Girls should also know how to cook and clean, though if I liked a girl enough, I don't think that'd matter too much to me. I already know how to do that stuff.

I guess shy girls are kinda cute. I think that's hot, but thing is, I believe in straightforwardness. If a girl doesn't do something she wants to do because she's "too shy", that's a turn off. But girls aren't allowed to be too forward either, if a chick asks me out before I ask her out, I'm probably gonna say no.
I also don't like girls who wear too much makeup all the time. If they wear it to dress up, that's cool I guess. Don't care about that girly stuff. But natural beauty trumps that artificial garbage anyday.

When it comes to looks... It's weird when a chick's taller or more buff than you. Think I go more fore the petite type, but if they're too tiny, that's also weird. I'm pretty tall, so. Yeah. A girl should also be either my age or a year younger at most. I don't date older chicks anymore. I don't have a preference in hair or eye colour or any of that other garbage though.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 pm

anymore qeustions?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Well, it's not really a fear. Hehheh...ok, yeah it is... Anyway, I've just always had it.. I guess it's because I can't see them, and from what I hear they're mean and vicious. I could probably change my ways though...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Your scared of girls?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Hm...okay, I got some.

Narcisse: Can I call you Nar-nar? It's a very comical nickname!

Kael: Explain yourself. Why do always seem hyperactive?

Arron: Hm...what's the story and all that crap with Destiny or whatever? I was never able to follow!

Flygon: How come you look like a pokemon? It's epic nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 pm

HAHA! I don't know how come I look like a pokemon... IT'S MAGIC!!

hum..... Trent, why do you talk so much?
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Arron: Er..... Well I saved her, at the boader 7-8 years ago, dragged her to camp, since then weve been best friends, or a tiny bit more then best friends, *grins* Being her best friends withh her is like being a punching bad, expect she shocks me insteed of punching, but it doesn't her so much.

Adam: Are you drepress, being a Hades kid?
Terry: Why are scared of questions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Kael: I WILL NOT EXPLAIN MYSELF. Kidding. I'm not really hyperactive but I guess I'm way I am because Crispy wants me to be that way, and I fear her wrath. *shivers*

(( I has no questions at the moment ))

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Melinda: Do you and your simblings fight for makeup in your cabin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Melinda: Well, I don't wear make-up (afraid I'm going to poke out my eye or somethin') so I have nothing to worry about and my siblings usually have their own make-up collections so it's pretty peaceful, unless someone has a new shade from Shu Uemura, then everything goes to hell.

(( I have no idea what make-up brands are liked and stuff. D: ))

Kelsey Thair - What's your favourite colour?

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 pm

I thought for a moment. "Hmph!" I LOVE all colors, so that was hard. "WELLO(yellow)!" I decided. Dari- "Why wu fite loss?(lots)"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Trent - Hm...well, haha. Not sure, really. Haha, it's just my personality, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:32 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 am

Yume- Have you ever rode a dolhpin?
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

hum.... yeah, when I was a kid. at the aquarium!

Angelica- Why do you like cookie that much? XD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 pm

[size=10]"Who doesn't like cookies? Are you mad!" I answed shocked.

Alex: Why are u afraid of Dean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask A Character   Game: Ask A Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Ask A Character
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next