Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

[ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  Empty
PostSubject: [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]    [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am

Okay, well, I was bored. After reading the pals, and the letter that *coughcough* Matthew Aires, King Of Awesome sent me, I have decided that we should let our characters voice they're opinions on us, how we made them, and how to improve them. AND NO. I'm not insane, this is in all good and fun.

Well, here it is. *opens first letter*

Dear Mr. Person or something like that, I mean really, who cares what we call you,
I think you made me great, first of all, and you should really keep it that way. Except...I have a few minor adjustments I would like to be made. You see... *after twenty minutes of rambling on about how he should have huge muscles and perfect teeth, ride a dragon, and have lots of women around him*

NO. *rips letter up*
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]    [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 am

Dear Jacob
Hello Jacob, you trolling weed. Why do you have to make me so critical? Like, your ingrown toenail is disgusting. I mean, I should have a girl, and not be a moral enemy of someone. I should have a weapon. Like, not a dagger like I have, something. And, I want a story written about m-- Oh. You're working on that. Thank god. Well, that's all for now, you deadbeat.

Anyone know how long my ban from the Chatbox is for?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]    [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Dear whatever your name is, Ok, so first, Thanks for the AC/DC tickets, ya know, but like really, I need to get out more often, why did you make me so LAZY?!?! Oh, well, yeah Im son of the sleep god whatever, whats, oh right, you did give me clothes, unlike my brother underwear man, can you talk to whoever made that guy and get him to give that guy some jeans or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]    [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Dear Ms. Creator,

I think you made me perfect. Although, Piano hurts my fingers. I don't know why, but you could have made me play Guitar or sing. I mean, REALLY? I can't get my emotions out on some stupid keys! And I'm also lonely. How come you had to make me quiet? I want to be the life of the party, Here! I don't like being Asian, I would much rather like being British or Australian, Ya know, with Accents and something?

Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]    [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 am

Dear Mista Mista

Why am I a Jamaican mon? I hear so many jokes like that. What Ja Make-In? It's very hard on my heart, you know. And, why aren't I like Grover more? Dat movie rasca. Be sitting in hottubs full of Aphrodite girls!

Always a Pleasure
Rover Overhedge

Reply: You realize you don't have to translate your accent, right?

RE:Reply: Whut accent?

RE:RE:Reply: Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]    [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Dear lady,

Thanks for making me hot. Just make me tanner and a underwear model, and you're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]    [ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Game ] [ LettersToTheEditor ]
Page 1 of 1