Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game: Ask a Character

Go down 
+9
Michiru Kaioh
Gazimu
Matt streak
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
Panda Heart
jehowell
Inaniloquist
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Game: Ask a Character Empty
PostSubject: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:41 pm

This is a forum game that I'm kind of used to on other forums.
Pretty much, the game is that you (as in actually you) as someone's roleplay characters a question, it can be totally random or just something you're interested in about them, and the user who has created the character would reply as though the character is answering the question themselves. Kind of like if they were in an interview.

Sounds kind of weird, but let me give you and example...
Quote :
So, Terry, how do you feel about your dad?

Terry: Hunh? My dad? Well... I don't really know him personally, so I can't say much about that, but.... ahhhh... I guess I don't really like that he kind of just left my mom on her own. Not that I dislike him for that! But... ummm.... hahahahaha.

Does this make sense so far? (If not, feel free to ask me, as in actually me, a question)

I guess I'll start then.

Jordan and Jason, is it difficult to live as conjoined twins?
(You can ask more than one question per post, by the way)
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 am

OOC: This is a cool idea.

BIC: My eyes narrowed. "What kind of question is that?!" I yell.

I look over to my brother and said, "Jordan, he's only curious thats all."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

I clear my throat. "What my brother meant was that we don't believe it is difficult to live as conjoined twins. In fact, we would prefer this over being regular twins, or even regular people. Though, this is the only way we have known how to live. Its not like one day we woke up conjoined; we have always been this way."

Over my anger, I said, "But, neither of us would have it any other way." We gave each other a high five.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:48 am

OOC: I'm pretty sure that it's your turn now to ask a character a question. Nice answer, by the way. I like your characters.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 am

OOC: Okay, I didn't know I was supposed to ask a question, and thank you. Um... Mihael Williams, why do you think all kids of Hades like to where skulls and black?
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

OOC: Haha, I don't really use him that much, but I'll try...

I stare at him incredulously. "That's a stereotype. It's like asking Demeter kids if all they eat is cereal. Besides, black is the best colour out there."
I ponder for a moment, then grinned. "Skulls are awesome. No reason really, but it's comforting to see a skeleton lying around. It reminds us that we shouldn't fear death, because death isn't always a bad thing. Without death there wouldn't be life, and without life there wouldn't be death. You know what I mean?"

OOC: There you go. It's my turn then. Joseph Press, how did you react when you found out you were a demigod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 pm

I was a little surprised about the question, but answered "I was skeptic when i found out, but after seeing all the monsters I began to believe."

OOC: alright, guess i 'll have a go at questioning. Hey Mick Mars, do you think these chocolate chip cookies are too soft?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 pm

OOC: By the way, you don't have to post only when you're being asked a question. SO. I'll just ask another random one.
So Michael Williams. Considering that you can talk to dead people, do you know a lot about history?
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 pm

OOC: Ah, my bad. Oh, and actually, it's Mihael. It's the Slovenian form of Michael.

"History, huh? Actually, I do. I get lonely from time to time so talking to dead people helps. They often tell me stuff about the holocaust," I say, scratching my head as I try to remember countless historical facts.

"A lot of them are Polish, and some of them died from being tortured in concentration camps during the time Germany invaded Poland..."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

OOC: Oh sorry about that! It's just that Mihael seems unusual to me, so I must have imagined a "c" in there or something. Either, I mean, if you're answering a question, asking a question is fine too, and if you're just hanging out here, feel free to just randomly ask a question. This kind of a game that just goes all over the place, but it's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC: I see, then. Yeah, it is unsual. But I think Michael is really common. Yeah, it is pretty fun. Let's ask your character. :B So Narcisse, how do you feel about your mom?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:18 pm

"Although I only met her one time, I can confidently say that my mother is a beautiful and elegant woman," with a cheeky smile I add, "not unlike yourself."
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm

OOC: Haha, flirt. XD
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC;; Well, you know. He does like the ladies OuOb
Anyway two questions for two different people.

Joseph Press (Frigid's Character), why the cruelty to all those Ares kids?
Erin Marie Castnite (Belonging to Irisofyoureye), I hear you like to write stories. What's your favourite genre to write about? Mind giving me a brief summary of one of you stories? Do you write in English or in Ancient Greek?
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

OOC;; Terry, how do you cope with being blind?

BIC;;
I like to write adventure stories. I prefer writing about girls alot younger that me.
I'll give you a bit of my story in ancient greek. Here it is:

Κεφάλαιο 1: Το μήλο
Μπήκα στο σπίτι Μις Wiccins, θέλοντας να ρωτήσω κάτι της. Νόμιζα ότι θα μοιάζει με μια άσχημη μάγισσα, αλλά δεν το έκανε. Φαινόταν σαν να ήταν στα είκοσί της, ή έτσι. I πλησίασε αργά, και κατάφερε να ψελλίζω κάτι από το στόμα μου, "Err ... Um. Hi; "" Hello there! Τι μπορώ να σας βοηθήσει με σήμερα; "Είπε, χαμογελώντας θερμά. "Είμαι err .... Εδώ να γίνει αθάνατος! "Είπα όσο το δυνατόν γρηγορότερα. "Oh my.", Είπε. Νομίζω ότι προσπαθούσε να πάρει το μυαλό της από αυτό. "Θα θέλατε ένα μήλο;" Ρώτησε, αρπάζοντας ένα μήλο. "Ok Um.", Του είπα. Μου έδωσε το μήλο, και εγώ λίγο. Είναι δοκίμασαν καλό, σαν μια μηλόπιτα. "Σου αρέσει; Έκανα ακριβώς για σας. "Ρώτησε με μια πολύ αυστηρή έκφραση στο πρόσωπό της. "I sure do!" Μου είπε, όπως πήρα άλλο δάγκωμα του μήλου. "Good! Χαίρομαι σας αρέσει! "Miss Wiccin είπε. Περπάτησα πίσω στο σπίτι μου, τρώει το μήλο. Πήγα στο σπίτι, και υπερπήδηση στο δωμάτιό μου, τρώει το μήλο. Ημέρες πήγε με, δεν οποιεσδήποτε αλλαγές. Δεν αυξάνονται, ή να εξετάσουμε κάθε μεγάλα, απλά, παλιά Μπρούκλιν. 10 χρόνια από την πέταξε, και εγώ ακόμη δεν άλλαξε! Θα έπρεπε να είναι 18, αλλά αντ 'αυτού, μου φαινόταν σαν να ήταν 8! Υπήρξαν κάποια ανεπιθύμητη ενέργεια για να είναι αθάνατος; I έσπευσαν από την πόρτα, για να στεγάσει Μις Wiccins. Μου χτύπησε την πόρτα, και περίμενε για την απάντηση. "Περάστε!" Miss Wiccin είπε. Ο ήχος γλυκιά φωνή της, είχε ένα βουητό ήχο αυτή τη φορά. Ήρθα στο σπίτι, και άκουσα κάποια απαλή μουσική, και μου μύριζε τη μυρωδιά του γλυκού ζάχαρη cookies συμπλήρωσαν μύτη μου. Ήρθα στην κουζίνα διαπίστωση Μις Wiccin ψήσιμο μερικά μπισκότα! "Υπάρχει κάποια ανεπιθύμητη ενέργεια του immortally;» ρώτησα. "Σίγουρα! Λοιπόν, δεν αυξάνονται, και ποτέ δεν γερνούν », είπε. Πήρε τα cookies από το φούρνο, και να τους πάνω στο τραπέζι. "Oh ok," είπα. Πήρα μια θέση σε ένα από Μις καρέκλες βελανιδιάς Wiccins. Πήρε τα cookies στο τραπέζι, και είπε, "Θα θέλατε να με βοηθήσει να διακοσμήσουν τα cookies;" είπε ότι με τον ίδιο βουητό φωνή όπως η ίδια που χρησιμοποιείται για να καλέσει μου in. "Εντάξει!", Είπα προσπαθώντας να το γλυκό ήχο το δικό της. Περπάτησε πάνω σε ένα από τα ντουλάπια, πήρε κάποιο ζαχαροαλοιφή έξω από αυτό, και αυτό έφερε στο τραπέζι. Ξεκίνησα διακοσμώντας τα μπισκότα, όταν,
DING DONG!
Χτύπησε το κουδούνι.
"Περάστε!" Miss Wiccin είπε.

Translation:
Chapter 1: The apple
I walked into Miss Wiccins house, wanting to ask her something. I thought she would look like an ugly witch, but she didn’t. She looked like she was in her twenties or so. I slowly approached her, and managed to mumble something out of my mouth, “Err… Um. Hi?” “Hello there! What can I help you with today?” She said, smiling warmly. “I’m err…. Here to become immortal!” I said as fast as possible. “Oh my.” She said. I think she was trying to get her mind off it. “Would you like an apple?” She asked, grabbing an apple. “Um ok.” I said. She gave me the apple, and I bit it. It tasted good, like an apple pie. “Do you like it? I made it just for you.” She asked with a very stern expression on her face. “I sure do!” I said, as I took another bite of the apple. “Good! I’m glad you like it!” Miss Wiccin said. I walked back to my house, eating the apple. I went into the house, and skipped up to my room, eating the apple. Days went by, without any changes. I didn’t grow, or look any older, just plain, old Brooklyn. 10 years flew by, and I still didn’t change! I was supposed to be 18, but instead, I looked like I was 8! Were there any side effects about being immortal? I rushed out the door, to Miss Wiccins house. I knocked on the door, and waited for a reply. “Come in!” Miss Wiccin said. The sweet sound her voice, had a humming sound this time. I came into the house, and I heard some gentle music, and I smelled the smell of sweet sugar cookies filled my nose. I came into the kitchen finding Miss Wiccin baking some cookies! “Is there any side effects of the immortally?” I asked. “Sure! Well, you don’t grow, and you never get older,” She said. She took the cookies out of the oven, and set them on the table. “Oh ok,” I said. I took a seat on one of Miss Wiccins oak chairs. She took the cookies to the table, and said, “Would you like to help me decorate the cookies?” she said that in the same humming voice as she used to invite me in. “Ok!” I said trying to sound as sweet as hers. She walked over to one of cupboards, took some frosting out of it, and brought it to the table. I started decorating the cookies, when,
DING DONG!
The doorbell rang.
“Come in!” Miss Wiccin said.
OOC: Lol, I just translated it
BIC: I love writing in ancient greek. It's so fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:57 pm

OOC: Narcisse, who do you have a crush on, if you have one?
[Lol, personal question for the characterrrr!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Inaniloquist wrote:
Joseph Press (Frigid's Character), why the cruelty to all those Ares kids?

"I dunno, guess it's just so easy to get them angry that i absolutely need to get them riled up"
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:43 pm

OOC;; Cool story! Another question for Erin Marie Castnite, how long is this story so far?
Anyway, answering the questions...

BIC;;
My eyes widen, a bit confused by the question I'm being asked, "'Cope with?'" I scratch my head, "Ehehehe... I don't really cope with anything, I mean, I've always been like this so, for me everything I do feels pretty normal. It's not really coping so much as living, y'know? But still, like I know there's a lot I could be doing and seeing if I wasn't blind. It makes me a bit jealous..."

"Unfortunately, I don't really see myself as the type to fall in love or get 'crushes'," I smile, pausing a moment to carefully choose my words, "See, to fall in love would put me, and my emotions, at the mercy of someone else, and weakness isn't something I like to see in myself. But you know... maybe I just need the love of a beautiful girl to change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:54 pm

OOC: I'm running out of questions to ask people, so I'll just stalk this thread. I'm open to any questions. 83
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:09 pm

OOC: Thanks :) I'm writing it in real life too. Thats just the beginning. I'm pretending that its loooong in my roleplay.

BIC:
"Well, I'm not sure really..." I cock my head. "Its all on my laptop in my cabin. I lost track of the pages." I say, pretending to be disapointed. "I could print it out for you somtime." I smile slightly, rubbing my arm.

OOC: Narcisse, do you like being in the Aphrodite cabin?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 pm

"It's not bad I guess, my sisters are some of the most beautiful and intelligent people you'll ever meet but... I think I mostly have issues with the decor. Not that pink is a terrible colour or anything, but my own aesthetic values aren't the same as my sisters'." I tap the side of my head with my index finger as I think some more, "I guess I'd like it more if the cabin was more inclusive to me. Well someday." I smile secretively.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 am

OOC: um...... Terry Veillance do you like bananas! (lol)
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 pm

OOC: Me ish bored! Ask me a question!
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:44 pm

OOC:ok Erin Castnie do you have a crush at camp halfblood?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:39 pm

"Bananas? Ermm... I guess they're aight. I think I like oranges better though."

OOC;; Here's a question for everyone!
How did your mortal parents (as they have told you) meet your god parents? If they haven't told you, how do you think they met?
Also, what are your favourite things about camp?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 pm

" Well mom met him a few years back. She met him at a park in holden mo." i say smiling

" well daddy met her when he was lost in the woods of pensivana." i say thinking of what might have happened

" i have no idea don't know my mortal parent. kindda sucks." i say frownig at the questen

" hestia met him in isreal. my father was verry happy about me untail my brother ares came along." i say nuteral

" he met her at harverd." i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Ask a Character   Game: Ask a Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Ask a Character
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next