Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just hanging out...Literally

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...Literally   Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 pm

"In this place you'd expect some horrible story about how some monster attacked me. Like yours." He said not looking at her, he hated talking about because most of the people at this camp just laughed at it. "I was only eight or nine years old. I grew up in some backwater town so small it never made it on a map. The place was surrounded by woods that the townsfolk considered haunted." He explained as he closed his eyes focusing his power to sense the comforted feelings of the sleeping animals near by. "The woods were a place of comfort for me. This made the townspeople suspicious since the town was religious. I was called a great many foul name, but the point is one day I was out walking when I happened across a coyote. I've bumped up against predators in woods before, so I thought I could handle it." He went on remembering the thin near dead animal was. "The coyote was starving, it was obvious to anyone or thing. I stupidly thought that the hunger would slow it down, so even if it attacked, which it was dead set on, I could dodge and get away. I couldn't. It lunged I ducked, and the next thing I knew the coyote had it jaws on the back of my next." He said wincing slightly as his body remembered the pain his head wanted to forget. "I somehow managed to dislodge the creature and then use a stick to kill it. Then, because no one went into the forest, I crawled back, bleeding and delirious with pain and blood loss. When I was discharged from the hospital, the director of the orphanage beat me for breaking the rules and costing the orphanage money." He finished, preparing for what ever response she had.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...Literally   Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Kari listened intently her heart breaking with every word. That was more terrible than her own story. "That is horrid...and way more terrible then being torn apart by a fury...I am so so sorry."She was actually heart broken to hear that one person could be so cruel to a child. "Your right about people being horrid and cruel..."She trailed off wiping a tear from her face. Why was she crying? This wasn't something people cried about, but she was of course too emotional for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...Literally   Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm

"That's why I hate humans." Sal said stretching slightly. "The coyote had a reason to attack me. I was just stupid in how I handled it. The Director though had no reason other than what ever sick pleasure he got out of beating a clearly injured kid, and everyone else just watching." Sal took a deep breath, her reaction wasn't typical, but it wasn't surprising. The typical response was 'dude, that sucks.' No one ever cared. Not even when he was bleeding and near death it was caring it was a sense of duty that the hospital took him. Humans were the worst, most dangerous and cruel creatures on the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...Literally   Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 pm

She smiled lightly nodding in understanding. She brushed a lock of hair from her eyes looking up at the stars. "When I come out here I like to think that I can tell my mom all my problems and insecurities and it doesn't make them go away but it does make me feel better...I know your not sure who your other parent is but it might help if you just talk to them..."She couldn't help but whisper again, it seemed proper and she wasn't going to change it because she had somebody that could keep her company. "I like you...you seem more down to earth than some of my other friends...All they ever want to talk about is some'Problem' they have...It's usually something stupid like they lost a watch or pencil...They never want to come out here and just sit and relax and look and watch...They just wanna run their way through what time they have left here and ignore the little things.."She fell silent again smiling lightly looking at the moon happily.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...Literally   Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:57 pm

"I find it a travesty, how much modern demigods are resembling the humans that are slowly choking our planet to death." Sal said staring at the starry sky. He hated humans partly because of how they treat him, but he's noticed over the years that humans are hopeless creature that are closer to a virus than a mammal. "Have you ever felt like it'd not worth helping them?" he asked letting all anger drain out of him. It was one reason he liked the forest, it seemed to drain all negative emotion and leave him at peace.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...Literally   Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Kari nodded gently looking at him."Of course I do but they're my friends...If I didn't help them they'd find something else to complain about other than their petty lives." She couldn't help but smile softly at him."Of course I hate how they have no idea what lies beyond their own silly selfish lives."She laughed lightly. "Sometimes I even get caught up in it but when I come out here each night or whenever I feel need I remember that peace shouldn't be disturbed that everything needs its place and if people need to act selfish for a balance to be made then let them."She took a deep breath smiling lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...Literally   Just hanging out...Literally - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out...Literally
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2