Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

--"I can literally freeze your face like that" {Glee!}--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evasive

Evasive

--"I can literally freeze your face like that" {Glee!}-- Empty
PostSubject: --"I can literally freeze your face like that" {Glee!}--   --"I can literally freeze your face like that" {Glee!}-- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 pm

kacee claiborne
a polar icecap

It was rather a chilly day in Camp. The sky was grey and frightening, but Kacee didn't mind it. It if was any warmer out, the girl would have probably been dying of heat exhaustion! But thankfully, the weather was perfect. The Khione girl had on a light blue long sleeve shirt and she was wearing a multicolored beanie on her head. Kacee was licking a Coconut popsicle, her favorite kind. It was one of those where you could split them in half to give one half to a friend. Kacee was sitting rather close to the icy waters, creating thin layers of ice as she touched the water. She was one of those Khione kids that had powers, and sometimes it was a definate nusciance. "I'm pretty lonely," Kacee began, "I don't really have anybody to talk to besides myself."

The air was growing cool and a sudden gust of wind felt like needles sticking into Kacee's skin. She had grown used to that feeling, it tended to happen every time she went inside her cabin. Her long blonde hair was messy, but it looked brushed somehow. She had just taken a shower this morning, and her finger tips were a shade of blue that made you think, "Does she have frostbite?" But of course, she doesn't. She's an obvious Khione child!

Life had grown a bit more hectic. Kacee wasn't much of a party girl, but there were tons of barbeques and midnight parties that she couldn't resist joining! But ever since there was the last battle, Kacee had a growing feeling that she was being watched. Every second of the day. It made her feel uneven, and a little sick. Kacee dipped her fingers in the water, and watched a thin layer of frost gather upon the small layer of frozen ice. Being a Khione kid was pretty cool, considering you can touch dry ice without getting burnt or seriously injured.
Back to top Go down

--"I can literally freeze your face like that" {Glee!}--
Page 1 of 1