Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Glee and Bliss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Nevada smiled lacing up her skates with care. She smiled softly and looked down at the wedding band and engagement ring on her hand.She touched her protruding stomach lightly. It had been only 6 weeks earlier that she had found out about the baby when she had been sick for 3 whole days.Taking a deep breath Nev rose starting onto the ice letting her body glide as she skated. She missed this and was glad it was winter once more so she could enjoy herself. Now that she was carrying a child Nevada noticed that she had taken to being chilly more often so she wore a down filled coat over her jeans and long sleeved cotton shirt. Her smiled widened as she completed a full turn, her figure skating was rusty over the year but she planned to improve. "Well baby we're going to be very careful but your momma is going to practice skating either way."She smiled softly twisting and turning on the ice for what seemed like hours.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Damon figured it was slightly mean, standing just inside the shadow of the trees so she couldn't see him, but he did so anyway. He loved to watch her move over the ice, even with child she was as graceful as the rest of her sisters. Finally deciding that it was about time for him to get out there and embarrass himself. So he walked to the edge of the rink and just before his shoe hit the ice he said a few quick words. His foot stopped an inch or so of the ice as his magic took the shape of blades. He loved magic, it was the best friend to the lazy. Making sure to not show Nev how much he practiced Damon kept to the edge as Lego was going to get the skates Damon forgot. So Damon skated around the edge waiting for his wife to come back down to earth from where she went when she skated.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Nevada twirled again in a quick movement noticing a dark head of hair watching her. "The ice is perfect again today."She said brightly stopping herself and skating towards her husband at full speed stopping herself. "Hello there husband care to join me?" She asked sweetly brushing a lock of hair from her face. "Keeping to the edge will do nothing for improvement you know." She whispered kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Damon smiled into the kiss and replied "Whilst wisdom and truth fly from you mouth, they betray you incomplete knowledge of the situation." He turned his head just as Lego showed up on the edge of the rink Damon quickly went over and swapped out his shoes for the skates Lego somehow managed to carry over here. "Alright buddy guard the shoes." Damon said tossing Lego's blue lego into the air. Damon got up and calmly skate over to his wife, the thought that he had a wife still caught him off guard sometimes, and spun so that he would be skating backwards as he past her. "What was that about not improving my skills?" He asked with his evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Nevada smirked lightly in surprise. "You evil evil man...Practicing while I was sick?" She asked skating towards him smiling her hair whipping behing her. "True you have improved Mr.Calser."She giggled turning again letting herself move slightly slower than her feet. She turned skating backwards a laugh escaping her lips before she grabbed Damon's hands pulling him towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Damon's smile eased into a happy one as Nev laughed. He let himself get pulled to her. "Yes I was. It wasn't like I could help you any more than carrying to the infirmary which I did." He said with a slight laugh. He looked down at her stomach and shook his head. If the thought of being married was odd to him the thought of him being a father down right scared him. He was fearful that something as small and precious as a new born life would be his responsibility. Damon spun them so they were skating forward and adjusted the slightly heaver coat he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Nevada smiled softly. "True like saltines and water were gonna help. "She muttered gently smiling up at him. "Well I have to say I'm impressed with it all."She said laughing and kissing his cheek. "I feel like I weigh 200 pounds."She complained poking her belly before releaing Damon's hand and twisting her body around to skate backward. She promptly fell backwards unto her butt giggling at the loss of balance.Her thoughts and balance were all out of whack.She said her thoughts now more than ever and they were very disorganized now.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Damon smiled as Nev skated backwards and panicked when she fell. He stopped and knelt next her saying, "Are you okay? Is the baby okay? What do I d..." He stopped as he realized that he was turning into one of the husbands that ran around like mad every time anything happened to his wife. He took a deep breath then calmly asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:28 pm

She laughed brightly kissing him gently."Yes Day I'm fine...My center of gravity is off because of the baby."She said smiling and reaching for him to help her up. She cursed herself for being too lazy to get up herself but the baby made her tired too easily. "And yes the baby is fine...Stop worrying so much."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Damon smiled at her as she said to 'not worry'. "Come on Nev you know better that that. I will always worry." He said as he helped Nev up. He wrapped her arm around his, and smiled. "I guess that means that you will just have to not let go of me until we're off the ice." He chirped with a stupid grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 pm

She laughed lightly nodding."I suppose not. "She whispered gripping his hand tightly and happily. "Only eight mor weeks till we can find out the sex of the baby."She said with excitement pushing foreward with her skates. She couldn't help but be excited this was their baby that she was carrying and they would soon get to know if the baby would be a boy or a girl.That was more exciting than findin out she was pregnant in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Damon just couldn't stop smiling around her. "Personally I'm happy enough to let the baby's gender remain a surprise. It's not like I'll love it differently if it's a boy instead of a girl, or the other way around. The only reason I'm even slightly interested in his/her gender is to know what color to make the room." Damon said as they skated along, Damon spinning his wedding band around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Nevada laughed gently. "Exactly we could paint the room perfectly and have everything bought in right colours and everything."She gushed out happily rubbing her stomach absentmindedly. She was still nervous about the whole baby thing but her excitement definitely overruled that part.Nev brushed hair from her face looking up at Damon with intrest her cheeks flushed with the cold. "It could be a Sarah or a Keegan or Theo or-"She cut herself off laughing. "Over-thinking.. The one skill I can do amazingly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Damon laughed. "Now who's worrying to much, huh?" Damon asked rubbing his thumb along the back of her hand. Damon sighed as he voiced a thought that had been nagging at him since he woke up after embarrassingly passing from being told he'd be a father. "I think we should start preying to Artemis." He wasn't much of a fan of Artemis, but for his unborn child he'd throw his pride to the wind and ask for all the help he can get.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Nevada looked at him with worry. "Why don't you think our baby will be okay?" She asked turning her body to look at him. Her hair blew forward covering her face and she growled at it brushing it back again. "Like I will but I don't understand why our baby will be fine even if we don't but it would be respectful I suppose."She was babbling again, cursing to herself she smiled lightly and laid her head on Damon's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:50 pm

"It's not that I think anything is wrong, I just think it's better to be ready." Damon said absentmindedly petting Nev's head. "I've seen enough things go wrong to know that it pays to be ready in case they do." He said then shook his head. He was tired of worrying where it wasn't time to yet. "So, should I go ahead and ask Cabin 9 to make a crib?" He asked suddenly smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

She nodded lightly smiling brightly. "Yes I suppose so I've started the second trimester and it's okay to tell people now."Her thoughts turned sour, she hadn't told her dreaded sister that she would have a niece or nephew yet. "I have to tell Kaylee..."She whispered fearfully. That was one person who scared her more than life itself.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Damon sighed, "Please don't. You know the instant you do, she'll at the boarder slamming on it, and screaming her head off till we let her in Then she'll mother-hen you until the baby is born. I wont be able to stand her that long." Damon said, thinking it might hurt Nev a bit, but it was the truth and he wouldn't hide it. He sorta hoped that it'd teach Kaylee to chill out.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Nevada laughed musically. "Of course Damon but she's my sister...Maybe I'll wait till a couple weeks before the baby's due that'll be fine I suppose." She couldn't help but giggle because it was true her sister was much too excited for her own good. Of course she only meant well but it got to be too much after a while.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:10 pm

"She going to blame me you know." Damon said casually. He didn't mind, it was the truth after all. He was just happy that after a few weeks she'd be to absorbed my the baby to mind him. He thought that it may actually be good to have someone around to they would be able to get some sleep. "I think she'll get over it thought."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Nevada smiled lightly kissing him sweetly. "Of course she will. This is Kaylee we're talking about she gets over everything after a while...Plus we'll need her once the baby is born."She couldn't help but grin at him, sleep would be impossible with a child around them. She ran her fingers through her hair smiling gently. "And if she blames you I'll freeze her tongue to the roof of her mouth."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 am

Damon burst out laughing. "Seeing her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth would probably be worth it!" He said still laughing. He was amazed that the two of them usually had the same train of thought going in the same direction. He snapped his fingers and tiny lights that resembled snowflakes began falling around the rink. "Our baby will be very spoiled." He said as he looked up into the falling specks of light.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:39 am

Nevada smiled brightly a giggle escaping her lips. She couldn't help but picture her sister's expression trying to talk. "I know it will...I can't wait to actually call it a he or she..refferring to our child as an it bothers me.."She said laughing and looking around at the lights. Damon always knew how to make her feel extremely happy.She loved that about him, he had this way of msaking her snmile even if she was devestated.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Damon loved down at Nev and smiled. "Then why don't we call her by what ever gender we wish her to be?" Damon asked smirking at the fact that he was already using his plan to ask the question. He didn't know why but the thought of a little girl pull at his heart so much he couldn't help but want a baby girl. Not that he would have any qualms about having a boy, his real wish is to have both.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Nevada smiled lightly at him. "A girl you say...I think she is a girl to be honest."It was true she had been referring to the baby as a female for quite some time. Brushing her hair back a shiver ran through Nev. Of course she would be getting cold he child or fire and ice got cold much too easily for her liking and didn't like mint chocolate ice cream. This was the downfall she had found but her advantages over ruled the two downfalls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glee and Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glee and Bliss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next