Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Glee preformance!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Glee preformance!! Empty
PostSubject: Glee preformance!!   Glee preformance!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Ok, so, you guys know how I'm like, on here just about everyday?? (lets just say I have A LOT of time on my hands) ANYWAY yesterday, my school preformed 'Dutch Forks Glee review' and I was in it! The play was ok (hey, it was put togeter by a bunch of 8th graders) I'm going to try and post a video of me making a complete idiot of myself having fun at the same time. I just have to wait and see if my mom can uplode it onto the computer!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

Glee preformance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee preformance!!   Glee preformance!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Ooh nice! :D I'd love to see that.

You are one brave cookie monster. I'd be scared to death, performing in a play. ;~;
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Glee preformance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee preformance!!   Glee preformance!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Really Pear? I'm an AMAZING (not to brag or anthing XD jk) actor, and I'm super at speaking in front of people. PIPPO I LUV U XD XD <3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Glee preformance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee preformance!!   Glee preformance!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 pm

More theater folk? Join Dan and I as we conquer the world! (I dance the most, but I'm still in Annie, and I take several acting classes, outside of my dance classes. Busy, busy, busy.)
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

Glee preformance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee preformance!!   Glee preformance!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:15 am

Fft, Nico, you must be oozing self confidence then. <3 Do you want to be an actress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glee preformance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee preformance!!   Glee preformance!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glee preformance!!
Page 1 of 1