Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Glee and Bliss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Damon looked at her again. "Pfft, fine I change my mind, I want a boy." Damon said forcing his face into the most comical pouty fave he could muster despite trying to not laugh. First or not Damon knew that he'd teach his son to help protect his mom and sister. Not they really needed the protection. As that thought came to him he vowed that if he had a daughter first he'd teach his son to protect people from her instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Nevada giggled lightly kissing him softly. "You can't change your mind! Either way she'll be spoiled and treated like gold."She said shivering again. She sighed gently poking her belling. "Stop making mommy chilly you...I'm supposed to enjoy winter not rue it."She smiled softly at herself and skated forward releasing Damon's hand to do some more twirls hoping she wouldn't fall again. She couldn't help but think that their baby would be more than spoiled. The baby would probably never be put down until she was at least 6 months old knowing herself and that Kaylee would probably stay at least 2 weeks which meant the baby would be in her arms all day long.Nev grinned lightly thinking once again of her sister's overbearing ways.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

"I can and did!" Damon called out to Nev as she skated away. This time he was focused on her encase she slipped. After a while he trusted her years of skating to keep that from happening. Instead he began pushing forward, straight past Nev and around the rink trying to go as fast as he could, which considering his inexperience was about the same as your average Joe going all out.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Nevada giggled lightly pushing forward. She moved past him with ease trying to warm her body up. A smile lit her face as she leapt into the air landing on one foot and gliding into a turn. "Better."She replied to herself and the baby. "You've let me accomplish something today haven't you little one." She couldn't help but talk to her unborn child. It just felt right and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Damon was feeling pretty good about his speed when he was distracted by Nev. Gods she is amazing. He thought seconds before slamming into the side of the rink going full speed and flipping over it. He laid there wiggling his toes and fingers making sure everything still worked. After he confirmed no major traumatic injures were there he made a mental note to slow down before spacing out about Nev.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Nevada screamed pushing forward and off the rink rushing towards him. "Damon. Damon are you okay?" She asked dropping to her knees and pulling him towards him. "Are you okay..What in the gods names happened!"She half yelled half cried out worry etched into her face. "Are you okay really."She was panicking again, he was probably just fine but of course she was hormone crazy and worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Damon laughed as Nev came rushing over. Well, at least I always have a sure fire way to make her come running. Damon thought as he smiled. H reached up to Nev's face, making note of his right arms protest of movement, and pulled her face to his and kissed her. "I'm almost perfectly fine. No major damage so stop worrying, it's not good for you or him.: He said patting her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:08 pm

She sighed gently taking a deep breath. "Are you hurt."She asked again brushing hair from her eyes and smiling. "How can I not worry when my husband is clumsier than I am."She replied kissing him again. She then laughed gently although still worried. "Never do that to me again. You could have been killed for the gods sake!" She said crossly trying not to smile at her husband. Nevada knew he was probably going to be just fine but still she had reason to worry she was probably more klutzy than Damon but as it was she was a worrier.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Damon continued to chuckle as he righted, and brushed himself off. "I'm fine, now will you stop before you turn the baby into as much of a worrier as you are?" Damon asked knowing full well that were the positions reverse he'd be just the same. Then again, he wasn't carrying a baby. He stretched his hand out to help her up. "How about we take a break and drink some hot coco?" Damon asked suddenly wanting some.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Nevada smiled gently."I'm sure either way this child will be a worrier." She couldn't help but grin at her husband as he helped her up. "Hot coco..."She thought for a moment trying to decide if it would make her baby angry but nodded."Hot coco sounds wonderful and perfect!" She said with a grin swishing her hair behind her back and sat at a bench tugging off her vintage teal skates and tugging on her boots. With a shiver she pulled her coat closer to her body. "I swear I will not get through this winter."She spoke softly and carefully trying to et her body back to her normal temperature. At this rate she wouldn't make through sleeping in December room let alone the winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glee and Bliss    Glee and Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glee and Bliss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: